Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Im the most boring person ever, Im not sure I can think of anything interesting.

I was in the top 1% of Taylor Swift listeners on Spotify last year! 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Meangirl815

VIP Member
Ooh ooh i have another one. Me and my husband married in secret. Only our 2 witnesses knew.
We had a night out together the night before (joint stag n hen do 🤣), got up next morning got dressed, bus into town, married at registry office at 11am, hit weatherspoons for a breakfast afterwards, then rang family and friends made our announcement then invited everyone to join us in spoons. Home drunk and asleep by 9pm 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I once won a competition because I was the only person who entered it.

I was banned from Twitter because I don't believe that men are women. Happy to respect trans people but it's impossible to change your sex.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Fofoca

Chatty Member
Trigger - lots of vomit. Apologies in advance!!

When I throw up it’ll often come out of my nose. That’s the fact about me. Read on for disgusting storytime:

I was once a bit drunk and eating mussels. Ate/drank too much and was sick and started vomitting. Hadn’t chewed properly and half chewed mussel came out my nose.
Thought it was my brains and freaked the eff out. I cannot tell you how much it hurts to have a mussel come out a nostril.

also have to be careful eating haribo as they can shoot out my nostril too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I have had brain surgery three times. The surgeon gave me a DVD of them operating on me, as well. I think the reasoning was in case I went on holiday and dropped dead (well not dead, but got ill) the surgeons there would be able to carry out the operation. The DVD itself is stored inside a copy of Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games. I have watched it, through my fingers, it's grim. Lots of drilling. :sick: Surprised I have a brain left, haha!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Clairer86

VIP Member
I had a brain Tumour when i was 11 and it left me blind in my right eye and i ended up getting my right eye removed and i have a prosthetic eye.

*edit to add*

It has never stopped me achieving things in life though! I still did well at school, went to uni, studied abroad in America for the year, did my MA degree, got a professional career (Social Worker), had kids etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Black.bird

VIP Member
I have another one - can't believe I didn't think to post this one first:

My aunt is my real mother, but I only found out when I was in my late teens.

She had me at 14, and it was all kept very hush-hush ... my grandparents were livid, and sent her away for a year for "study" (that's what they told everyone, but really she was sent to a farm in the middle of nowhere to continue her schooling from home and have me). When she returned they pretty much shunned her.

The woman who raised me, who is really my aunt and is 14 years older than my real mother, was always super-strict with me compared to my older sister, but I had an amazing childhood and love all my family deeply.

I used to go and stay with my aunt (real mother) at school holidays to help her with her kids, and really loved it ... I felt like I could tell her anything and she was more my friend than my aunt ... we're also very similar in looks (not unusual for aunts and nieces though in my experience), and have the same taste in a lot of things. When I found out that she was my real mum it was a nice feeling but nothing has really changed. My aunt who raised me as her own was scared I'd turn against her, but no ... not in a million years.

It was different times back then and my grandparents were very strict ... I think a lot of emotional turmoil was experienced on all sides which still runs deep today (even though they've long passed).

• Heart

Crunky_Snack

Im the most boring person ever, Im not sure I can think of anything interesting.

I was in the top 1% of Taylor Swift listeners on Spotify last year! 🥴
I’m also incredibly boring. I was in the top 0.5% of Westlife listeners on Spotify last year 😂 I think that’s my biggest accomplishment to date!

• Haha
  • Heart

NP

VIP Member
I have voluntary nystagmus, which basically means I can make my eyeballs vibrate on command.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14