Random fact about yourself

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have only ever had sex with one person, and that is my husband.

I can also turn my tongue over.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
i am unbelievably tit at maths - i had to take one test in high school 9 times πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I recorded the Niknaks competition VoiceOver once - that was exciting πŸ˜‚

When I was 20, I witnessed two people in cars shooting at each other by a petrol station (idiots). My friend and I were about 10 metres away and ended up hiding behind a fence absolutely wetting ourselves laughing because we were so scared.

I dont think anyone was hurt but it was pretty scary!

• Wow
I have a large vein on my inner wrist in the shape of a lightning bolt (a la Harry Potter)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My little one has this. He has the most freaky little hands/thumbs. 😬
I wasn't aware that people aren't really supposed to move that was until I was in my mid 20s lmao, I thought everyone could bend their fingers and arms etc. Injured my knee really bad and got scolded for not doing strengthening exercises to protect my jiggly joints πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ooh ooh i have another one. Me and my husband married in secret. Only our 2 witnesses knew.
We had a night out together the night before (joint stag n hen do 🀣), got up next morning got dressed, bus into town, married at registry office at 11am, hit weatherspoons for a breakfast afterwards, then rang family and friends made our announcement then invited everyone to join us in spoons. Home drunk and asleep by 9pm πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I took classical singing lessons when I was younger.

Ooh ooh i have another one. Me and my husband married in secret. Only our 2 witnesses knew.
We had a night out together the night before (joint stag n hen do 🀣), got up next morning got dressed, bus into town, married at registry office at 11am, hit weatherspoons for a breakfast afterwards, then rang family and friends made our announcement then invited everyone to join us in spoons. Home drunk and asleep by 9pm πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Love this! πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This sounds like my ideal thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was desperate to do this but my head of a husband told his mates πŸ™„ we ended up having to invite family. Still a small wedding (about 15 - 17 guests) but not what I dreamed about.

• Sad