Random fact about yourself

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ambidextrous.

Born and raised in Dublin but English / Irish isn't my first language.

Met Tom Hiddleston and legit said to him " Jaysus you're beautiful marry me " πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

GaGa follows me πŸ’•

Can move both my eyebrows and ears lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
In high school I got 100% on three exams for three separate subjects when doing my GCSEs.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I was in the Point Break (British pop group/boyband) fan club. They had all their fan club members names printed on their cassette sleeve.

Loved the useless blonde one (tbf they were all crap). Loved him so much I can’t remember his name.
Me too!! I loved them! I saw them a couple times at Newcastle Arena and once at Butlins in Skegness of all places. I think the blonde one was called Olly and the other one from Byker Grove was Brett and the last one was Declan.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
There are 64 unread books on my shelves that are waiting for me to be in a certain mood for each of them. πŸ˜‘

Reactions: 6
Someone in my family (albeit quite distant) was killed in the Twin Towers attacks.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
When I was 15 I heard a neighbour being shot to death through the window of his home right across the road from me. Also heard the car of the person(s) who done it skidding away afterwards.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12