Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cushtybert

VIP Member
I’m double jointed.
Sung in two songs that you can buy on iTunes, third one to be released soon.
Tried so hard to learn how to braid hair. Watched countless you tube tutorials and I still can’t do it properly 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10

lemonlime

VIP Member
I’m like that about baked beans! Have to be in a separate room, can’t touch the plate they’ve been on, I try to avoid them in the supermarket too 😂
No flicking for you then 😂 😂

An owl once flew past me mere inches away from my nose when we were sitting outside in the countryside. It was almost a paranormal experience; it didn't make even the slightest sound and for a second I thought I'd hallucinated it until my mother said something about seeing it too. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I wrote a review of my summer holiday for The Times newspaper when I was 10. They sent me a book token voucher.

At break time one day in primary school, a girl threw a baseball and it hit me on the forehead, causing a large bump. I was sent home early. A week later, the exact same thing happened! Same girl, same ball, same location, same bump on forehead, and got sent home by the same teacher. I was wondering if there was a glitch in the universe...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

HowlOwl

VIP Member
I can raise and lower my eyebrows and make my hairline move back and forth, like I’m wearing a wig. (Maybe loads of people can do this, but any family and friends I know can’t and they think it’s quite amusing.)

• Heart
Reactions: 8

LittleMy

VIP Member
I’ve had laser eye surgery to treat short-sightedness and went from wearing glasses all day every day, to not needing them at all.

• Heart

Dolly Daydreaming

- Lady gaga follows me on twitter

- Filmed a clip on snog marry avoid YEARS ago on how to do a winged eye liner when I was shopping once

- Won a competition in 2008 to go to MTV awards and got back stage passes. Katy Perry was the biggest diva ever 🤮 DISLIKE

• Wow
  • Angry

petitspois

VIP Member
I have been tested and have a genius level IQ but you wouldn't think it if you met me and, now due to lockdown, I can barely remember anything these days. :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 7