Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I shared a surname ( my maiden name) with a famous ( now retired) footballer. I was on a training course in a hotel in Birmingham a long time ago and I saw said footballer in the reception area , when I went check out all of his room service and beers had been charged to my room πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

WilmaHun

VIP Member
In high school I got 100% on three exams for three separate subjects when doing my GCSEs.

• Heart
  • Wow

wiganuser

VIP Member
I entered competition and won tickets to the premier of the first pirates of the Caribbean film and wore 3/4 satin combat pants that I spilt a whole bottle of WKD down and had to walk down the red carpet as the competition winners. My mate lent me her tiny jacket to tie around me to make me look casual. I still fucking cringe about it to this day 😫😫 thank fuck there are no videos or photo evidence of it.

Last edited:
  • Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
When I was 15 I heard a neighbour being shot to death through the window of his home right across the road from me. Also heard the car of the person(s) who done it skidding away afterwards.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

Lilbear1

I bought the most lemons in my local sainsburys & started early menopause at 17(which even now shocks any medical staff)

• Wow

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
I survived meningococcal septicaemia meningitis when I was 2. Had no lasting damage but I grew loads due to the steroids and I got really clingy with my parents and kicked the baby gate off the wall one night πŸ˜†

• Heart
  • Haha

Pinkblush

VIP Member
I was born in an ambulance in the carpark outside the maternity wing. The top of my head made an appearance as the ambulance pulled up. Sorry mum πŸ˜€

• Wow
  • Heart

Meangirl815

VIP Member
My period used to send me so crazy every month i ended up with a full hysterectomy at the age of 40 just to save my life πŸ™ˆ

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Sad

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
Ambidextrous.

Born and raised in Dublin but English / Irish isn't my first language.

Met Tom Hiddleston and legit said to him " Jaysus you're beautiful marry me " πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

GaGa follows me πŸ’•

Can move both my eyebrows and ears lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11