Random fact about yourself

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah! Go you! Which languages? And do you have any tips to learning a new language please? ๐Ÿ˜
english, croatian, italian, french and spanish :)

my tip is probably useless to you as i'm assuming you're over 5 years old ๐Ÿ˜‚ but the most important thing in my opinion is to start learning as early as possible. so it's on the parents. i started with english when i was 4 so i really don't remember not speaking english. i also went to a language high school where we were taught latin (which i'm not counting of course ๐Ÿ˜‚) and this really connected italian, french and spanish for me.

other than that, it's important to just let go and not be afraid or embarrassed to actually use the language. don't worry about grammar - try to use the vocabulary you have and the grammar will come with time. immerse yourself into the language: watch movies and tv shows either in this language or with subtitles in this language, listen to their music, podcasts, even if you don't understand, let it get into your ear!

and to stay on topic - my next task is german!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
english, croatian, italian, french and spanish :)

my tip is probably useless to you as i'm assuming you're over 5 years old ๐Ÿ˜‚ but the most important thing in my opinion is to start learning as early as possible. so it's on the parents. i started with english when i was 4 so i really don't remember not speaking english. i also went to a language high school where we were taught latin (which i'm not counting of course ๐Ÿ˜‚) and this really connected italian, french and spanish for me.

other than that, it's important to just let go and not be afraid or embarrassed to actually use the language. don't worry about grammar - try to use the vocabulary you have and the grammar will come with time. immerse yourself into the language: watch movies and tv shows either in this language or with subtitles in this language, listen to their music, podcasts, even if you don't understand, let it get into your ear!

and to stay on topic - my next task is german!
Iโ€™ve been learning German through lockdown - I love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I once won a competition because I was the only person who entered it.

I was banned from Twitter because I don't believe that men are women. Happy to respect trans people but it's impossible to change your sex.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Iโ€™ve been learning German through lockdown - I love it!
how are you learning it, duolingo?
i've never liked german but now i'm forced to learn it bc my boyfriend is german ๐Ÿ˜‚ i like it now though, i like the logic and putting words together

how are you learning it, duolingo?
i've never liked german but now i'm forced to learn it bc my boyfriend is german ๐Ÿ˜‚ i like it now though, i like the logic and putting words together
Yeah Duolingo, itโ€™s quite easy to pick up. The pronouns are tricky though (for me anyway)!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wow I feel so boring just sadly come the realisation I have no facts about myself ...wow how bring am I compared to you Lot ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was in the Point Break (British pop group/boyband) fan club. They had all their fan club members names printed on their cassette sleeve.

Loved the useless blonde one (tbf they were all crap). Loved him so much I canโ€™t remember his name.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I survived meningococcal septicaemia meningitis when I was 2. Had no lasting damage but I grew loads due to the steroids and I got really clingy with my parents and kicked the baby gate off the wall one night ๐Ÿ˜†

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I passed my driving test the first time, aged 25. I sat my test when I felt fully confident.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
  • I use my left hand for the mouse when using a computer (I'm right handed though) - I'm not sure if this is uncommon but I've had to swap it round from the right side every single time I've used a public computer:rolleyes:
  • I've kissed (pecked) one of Ariana Grande's exes:censored::censored:
  • I was in the top 0.5% of listeners for Arctic Monkeys on spotify in 2020
  • Nicki Minaj liked one of my tweets once๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5