Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They truly are a media machine he’s turned her addition and insecurities into a million pound money making business all while preaching to us and pretending to be just getting by with their own hard work well done mr radfraud costume assistant now we wait and see how greedy they really are how many millions do they need makes the nearly £1400 a week benefits they got during 16 kids and counting seem like chicken feed and that’s the truth something they wouldn’t recognise any more

Reactions: 6
Thing is they were quite believable here, I even bought into them.
Goes to show what an absolute joke they are now!!!
While it wasn’t believable don’t you think things changed around the Florida and Australia trips.
her whole personality changed and while I didn’t believe the crap she was saying publically what she said privately was closer to thetruth.

Reactions: 3
Only watched some of that video so far but did notice £160 a week in child benefit when they had 15 of them 👀
Feel bad watching all the kids say they hope Baby #16 is her last because that's enough (especially with Sophie's baby) knowing that now there's an extra 6 of them plus more grandkids 😬

Reactions: 4
While it wasn’t believable don’t you think things changed around the Florida and Australia trips.
her whole personality changed and while I didn’t believe the crap she was saying publically what she said privately was closer to thetruth.
She didn’t hold back! Bet she regrets it now! Ha ha ha ha

Reactions: 2
That’s so awkward coz she looks like a really little girl.
Not grown up or mature at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Oh my God, that's shocking! 😲 She was about 14 or 15 there and she honestly could pass for 9 or 10.
She looks like a young child :(
That’s it, she looks so much younger, I mean these days some 14 year olds look like they’re 20 but she looked so young!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
they like 2 friends holding someone else's baby, spilleroftea have you got anymore juicy screenshots from your online large family group? :LOL: 👀
It looks like an older brother, little sister and a baby brother. That’s so sick!!

i do, I have everything from the group but it’s time consuming going through all the emails as it literally has every post including others.

Reactions: 5
they like 2 friends holding someone else's baby, spilleroftea have you got anymore juicy screenshots from your online large family group? :LOL: 👀

Its those goat eyes 👀🐐
[/QUOTE
I see an innocent little girl in that photo and to think she was a least two years younger when he started touching her I think mentally she is stuck at that age through no fault of her own as she knows no different often stated her replies are child like and the way she snaps at people as a young child would I’m no fan of either of them but she’s so clearly the victim

Reactions: 2
Do you know what a cretin is?
Yes a cretin is a stupid person.
But I used the word cretinous, so that would be an act of stupidity.

There is also a second meaning which is to do with disabilities due to a a congenital defect but in the context of the discussion its obvious of the meaning.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.