Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new bar will be used as an excuse when she's pregnant with the next one

Reactions: 2
I can only assume that the holidays etc in earlier shows were maybe gifted for entertainment by the production? I’m only guessing. But youtube is a huge money maker these days they probably earn around 3k a month. However you never hear them mention that, it’s all pie shop 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I can only assume that the holidays etc in earlier shows were maybe gifted for entertainment by the production? I’m only guessing. But youtube is a huge money maker these days they probably earn around 3k a month. However you never hear them mention that, it’s all pie shop 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes the magical lie shop I mean pie shop. I'd like to know their secret. That photo is so creepy. Sue only looks about 9 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes a cretin is a stupid person.
But I used the word cretinous, so that would be an act of stupidity.

There is also a second meaning which is to do with disabilities due to a a congenital defect but in the context of the discussion its obvious of the meaning.
An act of stupidity like believing the radfraud bullshit and blindly following them yes very very stupid their fans are

He actually scares me here. He looks so creepy and not in the least bit happy looking. The baby is the double of most of the little ones.
Yes it’s very scary and she was. Maybe 2 years younger when he started touching her how can someone look at a little girl that way it’s gross 🤢 and get away with it and publicly flaunt what he’s done and make millions

Bit more than that google YouTube revenue radford family they estimate nearly 8k a month

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Bit more than that google YouTube revenue radford family they estimate nearly 8k a month
Have you seen all the calls for change to family vlogging?
After all the stuff with 8 passengers and the Myka Stauffer, there is lots of backlash. Then on top of that you have the dad of the Gardner Quad Squad and him messaging fans (remind you of anyone) I can see itall changing/

Reactions: 4
After all the stuff with 8 passengers and the Myka Stauffer, there is lots of backlash. Then on top of that you have the dad of the Gardner Quad Squad and him messaging fans (remind you of anyone) I can see itall changing/
So basically it’s a big onse ring that needs clamping down on also child exploitation very unscrupulous people no evil people selling their kids innocence and lives

Daily mail article about Millie:

Doesn't mentioned the cot was gifted of course.
Why do so many articles about Millie say that her baby's dad is "around the same age?" Does anyone here know how old he is? I find that phrasing a little odd.

Reactions: 6
Lots of people asking where we got the bar sign!
Translates to.....
We read on tattle that someone said it was gifted and it can’t be because we bought it here!!
Hi sue!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lots of people asking where we got the bar sign!
Translates to.....
We read on tattle that someone said it was gifted and it can’t be because we bought it here!!
Hi sue!!!
Yes I think you can tell when she’s been on tattle she get that cross look wonder what she will do if someone is crazy enough to have more kids than her and she is too old bet her face will be a picture then 😀

• Haha
Yes I think you can tell when she’s been on tattle she get that cross look wonder what she will do if someone is crazy enough to have more kids than her and she is too old bet her face will be a picture then 😀
I think it will be similar to the one when people congratulated millie

That photo is beyond creepy, Noels eyes are like something from a horror movie. There has to be something very wrong with a man who sleeps with a young teenager, especially when she still looks like a primary school child. I don’t understand how their gushing fans condone that or anything they do.
I feel sad for the grandchildren, they never get a look in and I doubt have much of a relationship with them.

Reactions: 8
Well if that’s the case they should revoke their tax credits and child benefit

Just looked into them all seem to be very similar to radfraud family and inghams sinister and creepy I hope you keep up the good work exposing them they give large families a bad name

Where are you getting the photos from... that photo of her holding Chris is very sad and it highlights just how young she was. How the hell did Noel get away with it? Sick b**tard.

I don't watch their vlogs much can't stand them tbh, but just skimmed through their recent one, I was so distracted by Chloe's lips, she needs to find someone who can inject better fillers because hers look horrendous and wonky.

Personally, I thought the bar looks awful and their poor neighbours who have that as their view now!

Reactions: 5
Where are you getting the photos from... that photo of her holding Chris is very sad and it highlights just how young she was. How the hell did Noel get away with it? Sick b**tard.

I don't watch their vlogs much can't stand them tbh, but just skimmed through their recent one, I was so distracted by Chloe's lips, she needs to find someone who can inject better fillers because hers look horrendous and wonky.

Personally, I thought the bar looks awful and their poor neighbours who have that as their view now!
That photo I posted was taken directly from the '16 Kids And Counting' do that was shared. So Noel and Sue must have given it to the producers or at least gave permission to use it!

Reactions: 3
That photo I posted was taken directly from the '16 Kids And Counting' do that was shared. So Noel and Sue must have given it to the producers or at least gave permission to use it!
I sent your one to someone I know who sent me the other one. I dunno where they got it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.