Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bar looks awful! And prezumably theyll have to bring the alcohol in every night? What a pain in the arse. Noels time would be better spent doing something meaningful with his younger children imho.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That bar looks awful! And prezumably theyll have to bring the alcohol in every night? What a pain in the arse. Noels time would be better spent doing something meaningful with his younger children imho.
cluttering p the garden with all this stuff is great but in winter whats the point.

Reactions: 3
What’s wrong walker stalker? Not have the balls to come through?? Ha ha ha

obsessed much 😂😂🤮
Walker the stalker, desperate influence wanna be, trying to ride the coat tales of the Radfords, will be fishing for freebies by the end of the week.

But this is in the Radfords history. Using people do defend her questionable behaviour and pasts rather than facing up to them and accepting it.
Instead she uses people to attack and try to lie and control her narrative against anything that people dare to say against her and this is comming from someone who did it for a good few years even when she was lying to me too.
But eventually things click into place and you start to see the truth, the lies and the manipulation.

Walker the stalker, desperate influence wanna be, trying to ride the coat tales of the Radfords, will be fishing for freebies by the end of the week.

But this is in the Radfords history. Using people do defend her questionable behaviour and pasts rather than facing up to them and accepting it.
Instead she uses people to attack and try to lie and control her narrative against anything that people dare to say against her and this is comming from someone who did it for a good few years even when she was lying to me too.
But eventually things click into place and you start to see the truth, the lies and the manipulation.
Mrs radfraud has been reading tattle again and given the attack command to walker stalker I notice she doesn’t have enough kids to be a threat to sue she doesn’t like any competition she will soon slither back under her rock brown tongue and all maybe they will throw it some scraps

Reactions: 1
Where are you getting the photos from... that photo of her holding Chris is very sad and it highlights just how young she was. How the hell did Noel get away with it? Sick b**tard.

I don't watch their vlogs much can't stand them tbh, but just skimmed through their recent one, I was so distracted by Chloe's lips, she needs to find someone who can inject better fillers because hers look horrendous and wonky.

Personally, I thought the bar looks awful and their poor neighbours who have that as their view now!
I think the bar would be the least of the neighbours worries, imagine the noise and goings on with so many kids jammed into one house.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the bar would be the least of the neighbours worries, imagine the noise and goings on with so many kids jammed into one house.
True in the summertime when they're out in the garden (but then again everyone will be out and about in summer) but during winter/the rest of the year they seem to be very much an inside family! We don't often see the kids playing out after school in the garden and if we do its usually only 2-3 of them.

Although I always wonder about the next door neighbour that has the attached house to them. I've always assumed that house would be a replica to the Radfords house in layout - is it another big family living there? If so it must be crazy in their street. If not then how do they cope! As you've said so much noise and goings on with so many kids and they have all those shared walls it won't be peaceful.

Reactions: 2
Must be hell living next door to them. Their garden is so overlooked, I feel sorry for the neighbours.

Reactions: 6
True in the summertime when they're out in the garden (but then again everyone will be out and about in summer) but during winter/the rest of the year they seem to be very much an inside family! We don't often see the kids playing out after school in the garden and if we do its usually only 2-3 of them.

Although I always wonder about the next door neighbour that has the attached house to them. I've always assumed that house would be a replica to the Radfords house in layout - is it another big family living there? If so it must be crazy in their street. If not then how do they cope! As you've said so much noise and goings on with so many kids and they have all those shared walls it won't be peaceful.
No because not all the bedrooms are actual bedrooms. The basement is converted, the little room like Hallie and Phoebes room isnt really a bedroom.

I cant find it but the planning change of use is online, was a care home for 6 people who were mentally challenged.
When it was purchased it was an 8 bedroom house. The house attached to theirs on the left has been turned into a HMO of 4x2 bedroom flats.

Last edited:
No because not all the bedrooms are actual bedrooms. The basement is converted, the little room like Hallie and Phoebes room isnt really a bedroom.

I cant find it but the planning change of use is online, was a care home for 6 people who were mentally challenged.
When it was purchased it was an 8 bedroom house. The house attached to theirs on the left has been turned into a HMO of 4x2 bedroom flats.
Very interesting - the planning change of use for the Radford house or the neighbouring house? In the documentaries the phrasing always made it out (to me) to be a former childrens care home. Yes, watching their house tours I guessed that many of the bedrooms were not initially bedrooms - as you say Hallie and Phoebes little attic room (could be a walk-in wardrobe in the future), and the small bunk room (Max&Josh?) on the second floor seems like it would be better suited as a study. We briefly discussed the basement earlier. Do you know if they built the walls to convert the basement or were the rooms already there, just not bedrooms as such?

Interesting use of the house as flats - potential for Sue and Noel to do the same in their old age once the kids have gone but can't really imagine it.

• Wow
Very interesting - the planning change of use for the Radford house or the neighbouring house? In the documentaries the phrasing always made it out (to me) to be a former childrens care home. Yes, watching their house tours I guessed that many of the bedrooms were not initially bedrooms - as you say Hallie and Phoebes little attic room (could be a walk-in wardrobe in the future), and the small bunk room (Max&Josh?) on the second floor seems like it would be better suited as a study. We briefly discussed the basement earlier. Do you know if they built the walls to convert the basement or were the rooms already there, just not bedrooms as such?

Interesting use of the house as flats - potential for Sue and Noel to do the same in their old age once the kids have gone but can't really imagine it.
The change of use is for the radford house.
The one next door was changed to a hmo

I cant find what they have done, the house is still listed as having 8 bedrooms. The gardens were bigger but at some point on both have sod off the gardens and a separate house built, explains the small gardens.

I actually have no words for millies gifted £449 cot at aged 18.
It’s so irresponsible. Get pregnant aged 18, share your life on Instagram, have free, expensive tit for your trouble.
It’s highly irresponsible. Whoever over at Snuz thought it would be a good idea, ought to give their head a wobble. Other young impressionable girls will think that they too will receive the same. Millie at 18 should be more responsible too but then again she does have Sue as a mother.

I think it’s terrible that there will be young girls following millies account thinking, it’s great, I’ll find a baby daddy, get rid of him, get loads of designer stuff free and never have to work! I’ll live like Kylie Jenner and stormi! Or in this case, Millie Radford and Ophelia!! 😆 they are just total leaches the lot of them! I think I mentioned in the other post that Millie was on one of the radfords vlogs about 3 weeks ago saying she had enough 0to3 months size baby clothes and needed more 3to6 months size, (cough cough) look straight to camera (cough) lol you couldn’t get more obvious she was hinting for free stuff what a loser
Couldn’t have put it better myself. Free loaders wanting the free life for doing nothing. There’s nothing glam about Millie’s life, I feel sorry for her. If it weren’t for the freebies, I doubt the benefits would pay for the things she likes. If she needs 3-6m clothes, she should get saving like the rest of us! What will she do when her child is of school age and wants to take part in expensive trips?! Do a vlog and expect the cash to wing its way over to her. 😂

An act of stupidity like believing the radfraud bullshit and blindly following them yes very very stupid their fans are

Yes it’s very scary and she was. Maybe 2 years younger when he started touching her how can someone look at a little girl that way it’s gross 🤢 and get away with it and publicly flaunt what he’s done and make millions

Bit more than that google YouTube revenue radford family they estimate nearly 8k a month
For what content though. I can’t even watch a whole vlog all the way t
He actually scares me here. He looks so creepy and not in the least bit happy looking. The baby is the double of most of the little ones.
This picture is awful. She
I sent your one to someone I know who sent me the other one. I dunno where they got it.
That they could be proud that she looks similar to an 8 year old shows how far gone these 2 are. Shocking horrible picture.

I think it will be similar to the one when people congratulated millie
It must really bother her that she won’t be the Radfraud with the new baby. Haha!

cluttering p the garden with all this stuff is great but in winter whats the point.
Vlog content for now since they have no new baby news to rave about.

View attachment 153411
Omg, this really threw me. She looks like just a kid herself 🙁
Neither of them look really happy. She reminds me of a little kid playing dress up with makeup in this picture. He should have been put in prison.

Oh my God, that's shocking! 😲 She was about 14 or 15 there and she honestly could pass for 9 or 10.
She looks like a young child :(
And Noel was turned on by this. How sick is that. It would clearly be called grooming and rape now.

After four children I think you should pay privately for maternity care. Aftercare and anything mother related of course this is my opinion but think about how much care Sue has had FOC? The drain on resources.

I have a feeling in my waters Sue is expecting again? Not sure why? Has anybody noticed the older girls seem to be holding Hi Die more than Sue and the novelty has worn off a bit or is that just me?
Also Millie - never gets a look in and is no doubt cast off to the basement. I would be doting on my pregnant daughter if I was SUe and I would be sad if I hadn’t seen my grandchildren too... it’s all so odd
If she isn’t pregnant, it won’t be through lack of trying. I can just imagine she has stocked up on ovulation tests etc and they are hard at it to conceive another baby which will of course have been a lockdown oops or as opposed to all the trying they actually did!

Last edited:
Why do these vloggers think its a good idea to have a baby for vlogs?
I know that these are serial offenders but the inghams did it with jace, the Rfamily did it with the last one and is now clickbaiting the crap out of trying.
Imagine growing up as one of these babies and not feeling the love that you should because all you were was content.

Reactions: 8
I know that these are serial offenders but the inghams did it with jace, the Rfamily did it with the last one and is now clickbaiting the crap out of trying.
Imagine growing up as one of these babies and not feeling the love that you should because all you were was content.
Noel enjoys the money. His wife enjoys the attention. It was taken off her to an extent when she was 13 when she became a mother, the focus from other people would’ve been on the baby. They are very sad desperate individuals and don’t seem to realise what a laughing stock they are.

I'm starting to cringe every time I see pregnancy in the rfamily's title, they are just so desperate to grow their channel and people just aren't interested. They can hardly look after the kids they have, I have no idea why they would think it is a good idea or even fair on their existing children to have another.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She didn’t hold back! Bet she regrets it now! Ha ha ha ha
She’s jealous of people who don’t have to knock out kid after kid to do well for themselves. What a life. I pity her.

I'm starting to cringe every time I see pregnancy in the rfamily's title, they are just so desperate to grow their channel and people just aren't interested. They can hardly look after the kids they have, I have no idea why they would think it is a good idea or even fair on their existing children to have another.
I haven’t watched them but a lot of it is seeing the Radfrauds live the free life. I wonder how many kids down the line Noel and Sue thought we could use them to make money. Talk about a meal ticket. The pie shop is just a front.

I’m sure they don’t regret any of their children but imagine if they had just stopped at 2, they’d be living their life now, enjoying their grandchildren, just living life, instead they are still running around after toddlers x

I can only assume that the holidays etc in earlier shows were maybe gifted for entertainment by the production? I’m only guessing. But youtube is a huge money maker these days they probably earn around 3k a month. However you never hear them mention that, it’s all pie shop 🤷🏼‍♀️
They were taking holidays well before YouTube and they were almost certainly gifted because without filming them on holiday, that family are as boring af.

I’m sure they don’t regret any of their children but imagine if they had just stopped at 2, they’d be living their life now, enjoying their grandchildren, just living life, instead they are still running around after toddlers x
Not even 2, at 16 or 18 or 20 like they said.
But then they wouldn’t be relevant!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.