Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do all look eerily similar. You’d think you’d get some variety with 22😂

Then again I’ve got three and they’re CLONES. My daughter is her brothers girl-twin and my youngest son literally IS my oldest. If I wasn’t worried about creeps I’d post a picture - it’s creepy how much they look alike. It makes me a little uneasy sometimes actually.
Personally I think Noel and Sue look eerily similar.
Both adopted, Sues mum had other kids before taken, hmmm I am probably reading too much into it.

in the eyes of the law anyone under 16 cannot give consent .. even if they actually do give consent, if that makes sense.
not that I agree, she defo wasn’t ‘raped’ and clearly agreed to it.
I completely disagree with this.
Innocent or not at 13 you are not developed enough mentally to make those choices.
She cant agree to it, because she didnt understand what she was agreeing to.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Innocent or not at 13 you are not developed enough mentally to make those choices.
While it’s obviously on a completely different scale, it’s the same principle as the likes of Rotherham isn’t it? They’re not old or mature enough to consent, and feel flattered that an older boy’s showing them attention, etc, which in turn makes it more likely they’ll give into a perceived pressure to have sex early with someone far too old for them in order to make them happy and make them love them/stay with them.

I work with teenagers and if one of the 17 year olds was involved with a 12/13 year old we’d be looking at child protection concerns now. Not calling the child a slut.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Both adopted, Sues mum had other kids before taken, hmmm I am probably reading too much into it.
Yes they definitely do have similar features! It’s creepy

yes! there's Luke james, then the next boy they had was named James Leon!
Weird.

I’m not one to talk though my daughters middle name is Ripley 😂
And my youngest sons middle name is Evan, which is my oldest’s first name. Did it to honour him but I kinda wish I didn’t now.

Reactions: 2
in the eyes of the law anyone under 16 cannot give consent .. even if they actually do give consent, if that makes sense.
not that I agree, she defo wasn’t ‘raped’ and clearly agreed to it.
No, it’s anyone under the age of 13 cannot give consent, although if I remember correctly, the law may have been different back then.

While it’s obviously on a completely different scale, it’s the same principle as the likes of Rotherham isn’t it? They’re not old or mature enough to consent, and feel flattered that an older boy’s showing them attention, etc, which in turn makes it more likely they’ll give into a perceived pressure to have sex early with someone far too old for them in order to make them happy and make them love them/stay with them.

I work with teenagers and if one of the 17 year olds was involved with a 12/13 year old we’d be looking at child protection concerns now. Not calling the child a slut.
Whoa, this is nothing like the Rotherham situation. That was sex slavery, active grooming, drugging, gang raping, and brutalising disadvantaged, underage British girls.
We all disagree with 17 year old Noel pursuing a relationship with 13 year old Sue, no matter how consenting Sue was (or wasn’t). But this situation doesn’t compare to organised, racist, paedophilic rape gangs committing tens of thousands of atrocities.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

I’ve always thought the same! They both have wide apart stary eyes. One minute I think the kids look like him then actually no it’s her. But it’s because they look weirdly similar.

Reactions: 9
No, it’s anyone under the age of 13 cannot give consent, although if I remember correctly, the law may have been different back then.

Whoa, this is nothing like the Rotherham situation. That was sex slavery, active grooming, drugging, gang raping, and brutalising disadvantaged, underage British girls.
We all disagree with 17 year old Noel pursuing a relationship with 13 year old Sue, no matter how consenting Sue was (or wasn’t). But this situation doesn’t compare to organised, racist, paedophilic rape gangs committing tens of thousands of atrocities.
I did say that it’s on an entirely different scale. The basic principle’s the same though, albeit with individuals instead of gangs. It’s still grooming and child exploitation. A 17 year old pursuing a 13 year old and having sex with them can’t reasonably be anything else.

Reactions: 5
Yes they definitely do have similar features! It’s creepy

Weird.

I’m not one to talk though my daughters middle name is Ripley 😂
And my youngest sons middle name is Evan, which is my oldest’s first name. Did it to honour him but I kinda wish I didn’t now.
I knew a woman who had a Rhys Cameron and then named her second Cameron Rhys, not sure if she changed the spelling of Rhys as you can spell it different ways, but it was just weird. Though she said she just absolutely loved both names .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another Insta story of Heidie and again it looks like she has wind, everytime I see the baby it looks like she has wind.
I am thinking she is being given formula, which there is nothing wrong with but Sue will be saying that shes exclusively breastfed as she has in the past with a perfect prep and steriliser in the background.

• Haha
My lil sis is a combination of my name and my big sisters names lol literally 4 names between 3 of us 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
yes! there's Luke james, then the next boy they had was named James Leon!
Its james Edward
And Daniel leon
Luke james is right tho

Christopher (unknown if he has a Middle name)
Sophie Rose
Chloe Ann
Jack Richard
Daniel Leon
Luke James
Millie Jo
Katie Louise
James Edward
Ellie May
Aimee Elizabeth
Josh Benjamin (unsure if it Joshua)
Max Joseph
Tillie May
Oscar Will
Casper Theo
Alfie Thomas
Hallie Alphia Beau
Phoebe Willow
Archie Rowan
Bonnie Raye
Heidie Rose

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I knew a woman who had a Rhys Cameron and then named her second Cameron Rhys, not sure if she changed the spelling of Rhys as you can spell it different ways, but it was just weird. Though she said she just absolutely loved both names .
Bit too much 😂

Reactions: 2
Its james Edward
And Daniel leon
Luke james is right tho

Christopher (unknown if he has a Middle name)
Sophie Rose
Chloe Ann
Jack Richard
Daniel Leon
Luke James
Millie Jo
Katie Louise
James Edward
Ellie May
Aimee Elizabeth
Josh Benjamin (unsure if it Joshua)
Max Joseph
Tillie May
Oscar Will
Casper Theo
Alfie Thomas
Hallie Alphia Beau
Phoebe Willow
Archie Rowan
Bonnie Raye
Heidie Rose
How come hallie has two middle names? Also still cant believe two have the middle name 'may' 🙈

How come hallie has two middle names? Also still cant believe two have the middle name 'may' 🙈
I'm guessing since Alphia is a tribute to Alfie (he was stillborn), they wanted to give her 'own' middle name too/already had Beau picked out

I'm guessing since Alphia is a tribute to Alfie (he was stillborn), they wanted to give her 'own' middle name too/already had Beau picked out
Aah makes sense. I like alphia, never heard it before.

Edited because I realise hallie beau sounds like haribo 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d happily name 22 kids. I have so many names I wish I could use.

Theyre just so boring with their naming habits. There’s a few lovely names but most of them are so similar and just boring.

Reactions: 17
I’d happily name 22 kids. I have so many names I wish I could use.

Theyre just so boring with their naming habits. There’s a few lovely names but most of them are so similar and just boring.
Definitely feels like they've named them for convenience over everything else. Probably so Noel only has to change a few letters to try and remember them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alphia was for Alfie, I remember her asking our opinions on it and it is a nice tribute.
I dont think they had a chance to come to terms with Alfie and were too busy trying to replace him.
Beau was meant to feminise the name as she thought it meant beautiful, when actually its a masculine name meaning Handsome or Boyfriend.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure that boy at the front of the current stories where they’re sitting round the table isn’t one of theirs, or am I going mad?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.