Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not interested in how quickly she fell pregnant or anything as these things happen - more thinking of it from her parent's point of view. Wondering how they felt about Sue and Noel's relationship, if it had been going on for a while then perhaps they were ok with it?
I meant of it more as did they throw themselves into supporting her because there WAS a real possibility that she would have left them as suggested by the social worker?? Not denying that they would have supported her regardless as we've seen that Sue's parents go above and beyond and have done so since the beginning but I was just wondering if there was more to it. We know that Sue was adopted herself (and still has unresolved feelings about that) so she is obviously very wanted and loved by her parents so that may have made them extra fearful of her leaving at such a young age?
I wonder have they ever tried to find their biological parents? Or had any interest in doing so?

Reactions: 3
I wonder have they ever tried to find their biological parents? Or had any interest in doing so?
I think Noel tried to (possibly in one of the earlier shows?) but I can't recall the outcome! He seems to know more about his past, or at least has shared more, than Sue has. I don't recall Sue ever addressing it further than the fact the both she and Noel were adopted - somehow she seems to have more repressed issues about it than Noel.
It would be interesting if either of them did track down their biological parents and surprised them with 22 grandkids!

Reactions: 1
Anyone realise Tillie’s name is a remix of her siblings’ names? Hers is Tillie May. Tillie is very similar to Millie and May is the same middle name as Ellie’s. I just think it’s interesting considering how much thought they put into naming the younger ones.
I've always thought they seem to give far more thought to names since becoming 'famous'.

Millie and Tillie is truly ridiculous (even without adding Ellie and Hallie in the mix too! They clearly have a thing for double ll names but to go for one that completely rhymes with one they'd already used was just plain ridiculous).

I'm sure they'll say Ellie and Tillie both have the middle name May as they were both born in May, or something naff like that but, added to the rhyming thing, it really doesn't appear there was much thought there, does it?

With Bonnie and Heidie they went ridiculously ott with name reveals but they went ott with everything with them tbh, elaborate pregnancy reveals, gender reveals etc. It's like they think they're some sort of z list celebrities now, doing whatever they can for maximum social media likes. It's very sad.

Reactions: 6
I was just watching 17/18/20 kids and counting why do sue and Noel bother saying after each baby that’s the last we all know they’ll keep going until they can’t get pregnant anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Re Chloe’s photo just now - the Radfords all have the same dazed zombie-like dead behind the eyes look don’t they?
Maybe that’s a bit harsh but I just think they all (especially the girls) look like creepy clones of each other.

Reactions: 13
I think Noel tried to (possibly in one of the earlier shows?) but I can't recall the outcome! He seems to know more about his past, or at least has shared more, than Sue has. I don't recall Sue ever addressing it further than the fact the both she and Noel were adopted - somehow she seems to have more repressed issues about it than Noel.
It would be interesting if either of them did track down their biological parents and surprised them with 22 grandkids!
On one programme Sue was going through a box where she kept her adoption papers. She said her original birth name was Katherine, and that her bio mum had already had about 6 children taken away before Sue was born.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Re Chloe’s photo just now - the Radfords all have the same dazed zombie-like dead behind the eyes look don’t they?
Maybe that’s a bit harsh but I just think they all (especially the girls) look like creepy clones of each other.
I mean, they are related 😂 With 22 kids, you're bound to get some dupes 😜

Reactions: 7
So now they're all getting birthday posts... Chris now has one too. Someone must be reading here. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So now they're all getting birthday posts... Chris now has one too. Someone must be reading here. 😆
It just makes me feel all the more sorry for poor Aimee though bless her. It's not even like Sue was completely inactive on social media on the day, she did a post about Tillie's op instead! (Because let's face it, what was going to get more likes? That's all they care about).

I'm just surprised they didn't turn Tillie's birthday into a vlog this year.

Reactions: 6
I mean, they are related 😂 With 22 kids, you're bound to get some dupes 😜
They do all look eerily similar. You’d think you’d get some variety with 22😂

Then again I’ve got three and they’re CLONES. My daughter is her brothers girl-twin and my youngest son literally IS my oldest. If I wasn’t worried about creeps I’d post a picture - it’s creepy how much they look alike. It makes me a little uneasy sometimes actually.

Reactions: 5
Did you really just call a thirteen year old a 'slag'? :mad: She was a young CHILD. She was naive and innocent and was obviously groomed. A thirteen year old child is not a 'slag' and should never be referred to as one.
Sorry but whilst the term slag is harsh I am unable to consider that Sue was a naive and innocent child. There was no question that she was ‘raped’. It was a consensual and repeated act. Please don’t misunderstand me it was abuse on his part but she was a willing participant - naivety and innocence don’t come into it. Can you imagine Noel and Sue’s justifiable outrage if a thirteen year old Tillie (or any other) landed home pregnant to a man who had legally been to the pub after voting in the general election.

Sorry but whilst the term slag is harsh I am unable to consider that Sue was a naive and innocent child. There was no question that she was ‘raped’. It was a consensual and repeated act. Please don’t misunderstand me it was abuse on his part but she was a willing participant - naivety and innocence don’t come into it. Can you imagine Noel and Sue’s justifiable outrage if a thirteen year old Tillie (or any other) landed home pregnant to a man who had legally been to the pub after voting in the general election.
He was 17, not 18.
I agree that she was likely a willing participant. Not everything is abuse, but Noel was definitely wrong to accept the opportunity.

Reactions: 2
He was 17, not 18.
I agree that she was likely a willing participant. Not everything is abuse, but Noel was definitely wrong to accept the opportunity.
In the eyes of the law if they could prove he was in a perceived position of power it could have been consider statutory rape, she also has continued to abuse her body by pumping out so many kids, her internal organs must be under so much pressure

Reactions: 2
I'm not suggesting that she was raped, but I do think she was naive and innocent (to be honest I think she still is) She was 13 and Noel was a lot older. It may have been consensual, but Noel definitely took advantage of her naivety.

I've always thought they seem to give far more thought to names since becoming 'famous'.

Millie and Tillie is truly ridiculous (even without adding Ellie and Hallie in the mix too! They clearly have a thing for double ll names but to go for one that completely rhymes with one they'd already used was just plain ridiculous).

I'm sure they'll say Ellie and Tillie both have the middle name May as they were both born in May, or something naff like that but, added to the rhyming thing, it really doesn't appear there was much thought there, does it?

With Bonnie and Heidie they went ridiculously ott with name reveals but they went ott with everything with them tbh, elaborate pregnancy reveals, gender reveals etc. It's like they think they're some sort of z list celebrities now, doing whatever they can for maximum social media likes. It's very sad.
Isn’t one of the boys JAMES and another has JAMES as a middle name?

Reactions: 3
I'm not suggesting that she was raped, but I do think she was naive and innocent (to be honest I think she still is) She was 13 and Noel was a lot older. It may have been consensual, but Noel definitely took advantage of her naivety.
in the eyes of the law anyone under 16 cannot give consent .. even if they actually do give consent, if that makes sense.
not that I agree, she defo wasn’t ‘raped’ and clearly agreed to it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.