Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad for babies born to teen parents like no one is ready for a baby so young some teen parents are good parents but like having a baby when your not with the dad still living in your family home it’s just a bad situation I know protection doesn’t always work but why aren’t people more careful I’m not from England but their seems to be so many teen parents where as where I live you’d never hear of any
I think that’s a very narrow minded view tbh.
I was pregnant with my eldest at 15, yes I had parental help as in theyallowed use to live with them (we paid our way)
We bought our first house at 19 and our second at 22, we have a very comfortable lifestyle due to the hard work we put in to get there.
you can’t tar everyone with the same brush.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I feel bad for babies born to teen parents like no one is ready for a baby so young some teen parents are good parents but like having a baby when your not with the dad still living in your family home it’s just a bad situation I know protection doesn’t always work but why aren’t people more careful I’m not from England but their seems to be so many teen parents where as where I live you’d never hear of any
Lots of married couples end up divorcing, it actually doesn’t matter a lot of the time if you have one parent or two!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lots of married couples end up divorcing, it actually doesn’t matter a lot of the time if you have one parent or two!
Yep. I was with my husband for years but we split and now he chooses to rarely see his kids. It’s better that way. I wish he’d make the effort to see his kids but I can’t force it. Even when he is around the kids it’s obvious he’d rather be anywhere else. My 4 year old has picked up on it and last time I took them to see him she begged me not to. I’d rather them have an absent father than one who is around and has it written all over his face that he doesn’t care.
I’ll admit - I’m 30 and struggling financially to provide for my kids. Age doesn’t really mean as much as people think it does.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Latest vlog
Sue to Archie with pliers......
Dont do that Darling you will scratch it all.
Literally just before Archie was playing with a power drill!

And noel at the end... his eyes are all over the place so either hes extremely anxious or hes telling fibs.

Where is the tiktok
To be honest I couldn't hear a word they were saying when Noel was sitting having a beer, and Sue was talking away, as the wind was blowing down the microphone. I think it was something to do with a pizza oven? I think if vlogging is something you do for fun, then fair enough. However if you earn money, trips away, gifted items etc from it, then it should be a bit more professional. At least so the viewer can tell what you're saying.

Reactions: 4
Im 27, have my own house, we both have good jobs / nice lifestyle and we still don’t think we’re ready for a baby - who ever is? There’s never a right time 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I didn’t say all teen parents are the same but let’s be real at 15 you can’t even get a job where I live it might be different where u live your parents obviously helped out a lot financially and your parents didn’t sign up to help pay for their grandchildren or for them to live in their house
15 when pregnant, 16 when she was born.
my parents didn’t help out ‘a lot’ financially. My husband worked full time, I worked part time whilst at college. Yes we lived with them but we paid our way and went 50/50 on all the bills.
I have friends now in their near 30’s still living at home with their kids and husband why they’re saving up to buy a house.
no my parents didn’t sign up for a pregnant teenager but it didn’t impact their life in a negative way on the whole. I’m proud of my life and my choices, not every teenage pregnancy is ‘the worlds worst thing’

Well done @Bonbon and @bozlem3080. What wonderful lives you have both built.
I had my baby at 27 and had to move back in with my mum. Life is different for everyone.
Exactly, life is different for everyone, and that was the point I was trying to make. My life isnt perfect, far from it and I dont pretend it is. I just wanted to show that having a baby at a young age, doesn't automatically mean you cant have the same things other parents have.

Reactions: 3
I’ve had enough of them. Nothing but chavs.
This family needs to put their dirty laundry away.
Too bloody right! They ain’t perfect. Probably why Millies “baby daddy” did a bunk! Imagine getting caught up in that shitshow!

I follow the radfords for not too long and i just watched their newest vlog "two day park build".
And the end they had 7 pizza packages from dominos on the table. Is it just me or is this way too less food for 19 people? I know they have a lot of small kids who don't eat a whole pizza, but what about the adults and the teens? They can't tell me they only eat like 2 slices each? Esspecially growing teens?

Reactions: 3
I follow the radfords for not too long and i just watched their newest vlog "two day park build".
And the end they had 7 pizza packages from dominos on the table. Is it just me or is this way too less food for 19 people? I know they have a lot of small kids who don't eat a whole pizza, but what about the adults and the teens? They can't tell me they only eat like 2 slices each? Esspecially growing teens?
Ye it does seem like not much food for so many people the last time they got pizza it looks like they only got 5 pizzas between all of them (the pictures on sues instagram)

Same. and mine is 14 months old.

Kidding, slightly. He's a grump at the moment.

To be fair, re: Ophelia.

Names are becoming more uncommon, because parents are using more names. If that makes sense. Even the most popular names aren't seen as much as Sarah, Jessica, Katie, Ashley etc were when we were all kids. My daughter is Sienna which really isn't unique or uncommon (it's 25 I think), but we've still never come across another. My boys are Evan and Jude and I've met one other Jude but that's it. neither are particularly unique.

It's not unique, but I wouldn't say it's 'common' either. I think it's a nice name, still relatively uncommon but not weird or made up.
reminds me of Ed balls saying his sister is called Ophelia, put it together and what have you got ?

• Haha
You could learn how to blend your neck? Or match your foundation to you know, your actual skin tone? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Doesn’t this girl claim to be a professional make up artist? There must be hope even for me with my one tub of cream and lip gloss if she is. She looks absolutely dreadful.

My kids names got more "normal and ununique" with the more we had, but the once original names they have have become more popular. Although they are all spelt the way they are meant to as far as I'm aware 🤔 xx
OUR kids names were justifiably joint decisions, Melanie, Amanda and Clementine. I rightly named MY dogs myself and I prefer theirs. Maggie, Molly, Cailla, Jess, Pippa, Mabel, Nell, Alfred and Edward.
NOTE 9 dogs seems a lot but never had more than 4 (pup, teen and Elders) at any one time. Even 22 dogs would be wildly excessive never mind 22 kids from one undercarriage

Last edited:
  • Haha
This has gone well off topic.

We can all see that Millie is not in a position to financially or emotionally support a child right now, sorry if that sounds harsh.
The relationship with the baby daddy seams very strained, and not as amicable as first claimed in the sun.

The way that Millie has recently acted on social media is rather worrying and shows a lack of maturity.
The posts about clothes and not being able to go shopping or see her baby on scans shows she really has no grip with reality and that shes treating it like a dolly. Its so strange to have a pram set up in your bedroom for so long.
She bragged recently she lasted 2 weeks in collage, its just sad really that they have no aspirations apart from breeding and posting on social media.

As for the feckless parents after the most recent vlog I feel that you can see the coldness between them, its the same coldness that Sue shows her kids. So shes either just not a very emotional person unless its about baby clothes or she really is deep don so unhappy.

This has gone well off topic.

We can all see that Millie is not in a position to financially or emotionally support a child right now, sorry if that sounds harsh.
The relationship with the baby daddy seams very strained, and not as amicable as first claimed in the sun.

The way that Millie has recently acted on social media is rather worrying and shows a lack of maturity.
The posts about clothes and not being able to go shopping or see her baby on scans shows she really has no grip with reality and that shes treating it like a dolly. Its so strange to have a pram set up in your bedroom for so long.
She bragged recently she lasted 2 weeks in collage, its just sad really that they have no aspirations apart from breeding and posting on social media.

As for the feckless parents after the most recent vlog I feel that you can see the coldness between them, its the same coldness that Sue shows her kids. So shes either just not a very emotional person unless its about baby clothes or she really is deep don so unhappy.
👏👏👏

Couldn’t have been worded better.

If you can't support it you shouldn't have one. Why shud yr parents have to put up with a crying baby, extra bills etc.

You can't have totally supported yrself and a baby at 17. You might have done just fine but someone else had to support you which maybe was not just fine with them.
tit happens. If your teenage child finds themselves pregnant then yes it may not be an ideal situation but you’re hardly going to turf them out onto the streets are you? Families are meant to support and be there for each other, through the good and the bad times. I have a relative who moved back home in her 30’s whilst pregnant. Things happen and it’s very rarely a perfect situation all the time.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.