Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes of course it will be the last................. Until the SURPRISE pregnancy.

I think Millies gonna be a serial breeder too!
Do they actually try to conceive? or just have sex un protected and let fate decide whether they have more or not?
Do they teach their daughters and sons about protection?
How old was Sophie when she had her first?

Reactions: 5
Do they actually try to conceive? or just have sex un protected and let fate decide whether they have more or not?
I think she was around 19 20

Reactions: 3
They certainly use to. Sue was apparently quite a prolific poster on sections of parenting forums dedicated to trying to conceive, constantly posting about ovulation and posting is it/isn't it pics of early pregnancy tests etc. This was back before they were famous but Oscar/Casper time when they certainly had more than enough already. Old habits die hard so I wouldn't be surprised if she's just as obsessive about it still.

Sophie was about the same age as Millie I think, 18/19 ish. I'm quite 'Impressed' that she's stuck to her guns on having no more actually, for now at least.

Reactions: 7
Sophie was definitely 20 when she had daisy as daisy was months old when Sophie had her 21st

Millie will be 19 in the summer just before baby is born

Reactions: 7
Is that really a first smile for heidie?
Definitely not an unmistakable one. I always think when it's a true smile their whole face lights up. Her eyes certainly aren't smiling. Also very convenient to have apparently caught the very first one on camera. Wishful thinking me thinks. You'd think after 22 they'd know the difference!

Notice Tillie has got the happy birthday social media post we all predicted. I bet there'll be a vlog about it tomorrow, despite completely ignoring Aimee's the other week... wonder if they'll care to mark Ellie's in the week? (Obviously wish Tillie has a lovely day, just wish they treated them all the same)

Reactions: 12
Nosing through their instagram and saw this 🙄
This makes me wonder if really deep down Sue wants to move on and not be pregnant anymore 😔 terrible burden on her poor body. The last two pregnancies I think Sue has looked very tired, thining hair and stressed. Also something I noticed, I know each pregnancy is different. I carried different with my son, I was more rounder and gained a lot more weight then I did carrying my daughter. But Sue has looked thinner with these last two pregnancies then she did in the kids and counting programmes, maybe she genuinely was done after they had their son Archie?
If that's the case why on earth doesn't she get herself some birth Control and take control herself.

Definitely not an unmistakable one. I always think when it's a true smile their whole face lights up. Her eyes certainly aren't smiling. Also very convenient to have apparently caught the very first one on camera. Wishful thinking me thinks. You'd think after 22 they'd know the difference!

Notice Tillie has got the happy birthday social media post we all predicted. I bet there'll be a vlog about it tomorrow, despite completely ignoring Aimee's the other week... wonder if they'll care to mark Ellie's in the week? (Obviously wish Tillie has a lovely day, just wish they treated them all the same)
I don't understand this either,. Some children getting birthday posts, vlogs and others not even getting a mention 😔 I do hope Tillie has a lovely birthday, she seems such a sweet fragile thing.

Reactions: 11
Millies w&a saying her baby girls name is unique... it was recently voted in the top 10 names in the uk? Not that unique
Ooh my names in the top 10(no. 9), and mine was unusual when I was a kid, people still can't spell it correctly, but any name in the top 10 of any baby names list I wouldn't count as unusual unless she's planning on spelling it differently xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ooh my names in the top 10(no. 9), and mine was unusual when I was a kid, people still can't spell it correctly, but any name in the top 10 of any baby names list I wouldn't count as unusual unless she's planning on spelling it differently xxx
I love the name Molly, I wanted it for my baby but OH wasn’t sure on it as he hated a girl with that name hahah xx

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Charlotte is my middle name and I love Eloise for a girl - used to have a really lovely children's book called Eloise when I was little. If we (hopefully) have children though I don't know if I'll be allowed because OH's sister is called Louise! I already can't call a girl Grace after my great grandma because his niece is a Grace. FML 😂

Reactions: 5
I love the name Molly, I wanted it for my baby but OH wasn’t sure on it as he hated a girl with that name hahah xx
My kids names got more "normal and ununique" with the more we had, but the once original names they have have become more popular. Although they are all spelt the way they are meant to as far as I'm aware 🤔 xx

Reactions: 2
Millies w&a saying her baby girls name is unique... it was recently voted in the top 10 names in the uk? Not that unique
That's not official data, it's just a list of the most viewed names on their website so far this year.

I'm a name freak and it irritates me when the tabloids pick up on stuff like this and try to claim they're the most popular names as it just confuses people. I saw this particular list on fb several times in the week and all links were worded to suggest it was official data, and most of the comments took assumed it to be because of this. Officially, Luna and Asher are nowhere near being the number 1 names! Besides, 2020 has only just begun so there definitely won't be data like this readily available, they haven't even published the 2019 data yet.

Ophelia isn't even in the top 100, but I wouldn't say it's unique either. It's definitely on the rise.

If anyone is interested in official name data check out the Office for National Statistics. I always find name trends fascinating.

You can download the spreadsheets from the following links, table 6 on each file to view the full list. You can use the search function to search for where a particular name came.

Ophelia was 161st in 2018 with 335 of them born. Relatively unusual still but definitely not unique.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
That's not official data, it's just a list of the most viewed names on their website so far this year.

I'm a name freak and it irritates me when the tabloids pick up on stuff like this and try to claim they're the most popular names as it just confuses people. I saw this particular list on fb several times in the week and all links were worded to suggest it was official data, and most of the comments took assumed it to be because of this. Officially, Luna and Asher are nowhere near being the number 1 names! Besides, 2020 has only just begun so there definitely won't be data like this readily available, they haven't even published the 2019 data yet.

Ophelia isn't even in the top 100, but I wouldn't say it's unique either. It's definitely on the rise.

If anyone is interested in official name data check out the Office for National Statistics. I always find name trends fascinating.

You can download the spreadsheets from the following links, table 6 on each file to view the full list. You can use the search function to search for where a particular name came.

Ophelia was 161st in 2018 with 335 of them born. Relatively unusual still but definitely not unique.
Jesus it’s not that deep.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Millie and Chloe have both done questions and answers on insta today and I can confirm that the Radford clan seem like some of the most boring, uninteresting, uneducated and tacky people ever!

I thought Chloe moved out or did she move back for lockdown?

Reactions: 12
Bet once Millie announces her baby girl is Ophelia suddenly all the teenage mum followers will have little ophelia's too. I don't think it's that unique either as I've seen it quite a bit recently actually. It's definitely on the rise.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.