Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope. Mines 7 weeks old and were still waiting for the non wind smiles
Same. and mine is 14 months old.

Kidding, slightly. He's a grump at the moment.

To be fair, re: Ophelia.

Names are becoming more uncommon, because parents are using more names. If that makes sense. Even the most popular names aren't seen as much as Sarah, Jessica, Katie, Ashley etc were when we were all kids. My daughter is Sienna which really isn't unique or uncommon (it's 25 I think), but we've still never come across another. My boys are Evan and Jude and I've met one other Jude but that's it. neither are particularly unique.

It's not unique, but I wouldn't say it's 'common' either. I think it's a nice name, still relatively uncommon but not weird or made up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Do they actually try to conceive? or just have sex un protected and let fate decide whether they have more or not?
Do they teach their daughters and sons about protection?
How old was Sophie when she had her first?
Yes they actively, Sue used to post pics of her ovulation tests. As time has gone on she has found it harder to concieve, quite a few chemical pregnancys.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I thought Chloe moved out or did she move back for lockdown?
[/QUOTE]

Chloe lives with them. She never moved out.Well she did for uni but soon moved back

Reactions: 3
so as someone mentioned that tilly got an insta post for her birthday but aimee didn't and james' birthday was also in april and he didn't get one either! i guess its only the favourite children who get a post! and most of their posts since heidie was born have been pics of her. just proves that the newest baby takes precedence over all their siblings.

Reactions: 6
One thing I can't stand is the reasoning that someone picked a name because it's unique, please tell me she gave other reasons.

So i was going through some old pics, i think its phoebe, on their insta and saw this! I know kids do silly things but I wouldn't take a picture. that would the last thing in my mind. the first thing would be getting her the hell off their. Also I was seeing they went to discovery cove when they went to florida and universal studios. i know its been talked about before and was a while ago. But how the duck did they ever afford them. it cost $300 a person for discovery cove! its less for universal studios but theres no way they could ever afford it realistically! I mean it cost us 6k for 3 weeks for 4 of us and thats without park tickets, which probably cost a least another 1k!
1588455246146.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus it’s not that deep.
Ok, I didn't say it was... 🤔

Names are something I have a keen interest in. It was posted that Ophelia was a top 10 name now. I just pointed out it most definitely wasn't (but neither do I believe it's unique).

The rest was simply posted in case anyone else is interested in official name stats and wished to take a closer look for themselves. Clearly you don't but there's no need to be rude.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So i was going through some old pics, i think its phoebe, on their insta and saw this! I know kids do silly things but I wouldn't take a picture. that would the last thing in my mind. the first thing would be getting her the hell off their. Also I was seeing they went to discovery cove when they went to florida and universal studios. i know its been talked about before and was a while ago. But how the duck did they ever afford them. it cost $300 a person for discovery cove! its less for universal studios but theres no way they could ever afford it realistically! I mean it cost us 6k for 3 weeks for 4 of us and thats without park tickets, which probably cost a least another 1k!
View attachment 121635
I saw this one earlier today as I was going through some posts and I couldn’t believe it 😮 no way would I have taken a picture of it, instinctively the first thing would be to run over and take her off.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 121635
That trip was paid by the TV company.
Because sue was annoyed they couldnt film at disney so the production company asked about other places. I posted the screenshot further back.

I dont think safety ever comes into their mind, kid climbing on a radiator, take a pic, smashing things up in the garden, take a pic, sliding down a pile just take a pic.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That trip was paid by the TV company.
Because sue was annoyed they couldnt film at disney so the production company asked about other places. I posted the screenshot further back.

I dont think safety ever comes into their mind, kid climbing on a radiator, take a pic, smashing things up in the garden, take a pic, sliding down a pile just take a pic.
Why do they never declare these things and how are companies ok with that? They got asked a lot about how they afforded that holiday and Sue's answer was always booking flights separately and saving up all year :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Why do they never declare these things and how are companies ok with that? They got asked a lot about how they afforded that holiday and Sue's answer was always booking flights separately and saving up all year :unsure:
Whenever a holiday is featured in a documentary/TV show, it’s always been paid for by the TV producers. I think the trip they had planned to Australia this summer was paid for by the documentary they’re currently filming. I’m guessing this has been cancelled, the documentary will probably take a slant of big-family-in-lockdown rather than big-family-on-holiday

Whenever a holiday is featured in a documentary/TV show, it’s always been paid for by the TV producers. I think the trip they had planned to Australia this summer was paid for by the documentary they’re currently filming. I’m guessing this has been cancelled, the documentary will probably take a slant of big-family-in-lockdown rather than big-family-on-holiday
Oh yes I would assume they are all paid for, but how the Radford's think they can just keep telling people that they just save up is beyond me. Syrely you'd be even a bit ashamed to keep lying, there must have been a contract drawn up and it written clearly that the holiday was paid for. It's not as if it's a private matter only between the Radfords, the companies will see them responding to comments saying 'we paid for it ourselves'. Brass neck comes to mind.

to keep upthe we are hardworking bullshit

Reactions: 2
Same. and mine is 14 months old.

Kidding, slightly. He's a grump at the moment.

To be fair, re: Ophelia.

Names are becoming more uncommon, because parents are using more names. If that makes sense. Even the most popular names aren't seen as much as Sarah, Jessica, Katie, Ashley etc were when we were all kids. My daughter is Sienna which really isn't unique or uncommon (it's 25 I think), but we've still never come across another. My boys are Evan and Jude and I've met one other Jude but that's it. neither are particularly unique.

It's not unique, but I wouldn't say it's 'common' either. I think it's a nice name, still relatively uncommon but not weird or made up.
There were no Ashley or Jessica when I was a kid. We are not all the same age, you know!

Wanna bet that when all this lockdown is over they'll all be hauled on to This Morning yet again to talk about the new sprog and lie about how this one WILL be the last one only for her to get knocked up again a couple of months later.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.