Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad for babies born to teen parents like no one is ready for a baby so young some teen parents are good parents but like having a baby when your not with the dad still living in your family home it’s just a bad situation I know protection doesn’t always work but why aren’t people more careful I’m not from England but their seems to be so many teen parents where as where I live you’d never hear of any

Reactions: 13
I feel bad for babies born to teen parents like no one is ready for a baby so young some teen parents are good parents but like having a baby when your not with the dad still living in your family home it’s just a bad situation I know protection doesn’t always work but why aren’t people more careful I’m not from England but their seems to be so many teen parents where as where I live you’d never hear of any
No need to feel bad for them. Some teen parents do better than some adult parents do. Being an adult doesn't mean you're ready. Families are so different now, I don't think being single and living at home equals a bad situation. 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
No need to feel bad for them. Some teen parents do better than some adult parents do. Being an adult doesn't mean you're ready. Families are so different now, I don't think being single and living at home equals a bad situation. 🤷‍♀️
Well now you can’t say it’s an ideal situation

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Things must have gone sour with the ex, in the original article she said they weren't together but were good friends and we're going to co-parent.

I actually don't think Millie or any of the Radford children being pregnant at 18/19 will be any different than them in their late 20's. They don't seem to have aspirations, hopes of moving up a career ladder or buying a house. I wish them well obviously but at 25 Chloe even seems quite immature. Millie certainly won't be a lonely, isolated single mum, if anything she'll be wanting to leave the house for some alone time.

Reactions: 11
I just read millies article she did with the sun is it not common sense to use protection she didn’t know it was that easy to get pregnant love your mother has 22 kids fertility obviously runs in the family 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I had my daughter at 17 and I managed just fine. And as for being careful. My middle child, my son was conceived whilst the coil was still in place. You can see the coil on my first scan in the place where it should be. So you can be as careful as you wish but sometimes it doesn't work.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Latest vlog
Sue to Archie with pliers......
Dont do that Darling you will scratch it all.
Literally just before Archie was playing with a power drill!

And noel at the end... his eyes are all over the place so either hes extremely anxious or hes telling fibs.

I don’t think millies and her baby daddy are as friendly as someone earlier in the thread said they were
Where is the tiktok

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
My heart was in my mouth when Archie had the power drill right next to his leg and it was on! Drilling the grass about an inch from his leg and Noel not stopping him and just walking away when he knew how to work it and Bonnie was right next to him! Hikarumba

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Latest vlog

And noel at the end... his eyes are all over the place so either hes extremely anxious or hes telling fibs.

Where is the tiktok
Idk Millie just had that in her story she didn’t link the video I just checked her story to double check if she linked it she deleted it from her story 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Latest vlog
The drill thing was highly irresponsible. It's a power tool, he's 2. It's hardly a sensible mix! Not to mention the fact Bonnie was leaning in to check what was going on.

Tbh, the whole thing with them letting them try it all out whilst they're still building it made me feel uneasy. Kids were running everywhere, up and down slides etc whilst heavy objects were being passed, positioned and adjusted around them. It seemed like a recipe for disaster to me. All it would have taken was a few loose unchecked screws and the whole thing could have come down on top of them.

Also, why did they put it so close to the fence? You could clearly see the older boys (Max and then I think it was Oscar after him) didn't have enough room to swing back fully without kicking the fence. They're going to have the whole fence down if they're not careful.

How long before they all wreck this one I wonder? They don't seem to teach their children to respect anything. I remember the last Kids and Counting where they showed all the holes in the walls etc. Funny how they don't show that in the vlogs. I'm sure in the last one Noel said they'd only had the last playground 2 or 3 years. I would expect a purchase like that to last a lot longer if it's looked after, even with that amount of children. The door on this new one looked quite flimsy when Phoebe was repeatedly swinging it open and shut. Can't see it lasting long at this rate...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The drill thing was highly irresponsible. It's a power tool, he's 2. It's hardly a sensible mix! Not to mention the fact Bonnie was leaning in to check what was going on.

Tbh, the whole thing with them letting them try it all out whilst they're still building it made me feel uneasy. Kids were running everywhere, up and down slides etc whilst heavy objects were being passed, positioned and adjusted around them. It seemed like a recipe for disaster to me. All it would have taken was a few loose unchecked screws and the whole thing could have come down on top of them.

Also, why did they put it so close to the fence? You could clearly see the older boys (Max and then I think it was Oscar after him) didn't have enough room to swing back fully without kicking the fence. They're going to have the whole fence down if they're not careful.

How long before they all wreck this one I wonder? They don't seem to teach their children to respect anything. I remember the last Kids and Counting where they showed all the holes in the walls etc. Funny how they don't show that in the vlogs. I'm sure in the last one Noel said they'd only had the last playground 2 or 3 years. I would expect a purchase like that to last a lot longer if it's looked after, even with that amount of children. The door on this new one looked quite flimsy when Phoebe was repeatedly swinging it open and shut. Can't see it lasting long at this rate...
I haven't watched a vlog since the baby has been born...are they getting ANOTHER new playground? They only got one not so long ago? What exactly are they doing on them? Or I wonder is this a freebie and that's why they are getting another one?

Reactions: 2
I haven't watched a vlog since the baby has been born...are they getting ANOTHER new playground? They only got one not so long ago? What exactly are they doing on them? Or I wonder is this a freebie and that's why they are getting another one?
Probably another freebie, especially as there's been such a focus on them building it. The old one was genuinely wrecked though, they showed how it was falling to bits in the last vlog. It really is no wonder when you see how the kids play though. They really are wild.

Tbh, the latest vlog was just a sea of noise most of the time (as are a lot of their vlogs). I don't know how anyone can concentrate in those conditions. I don't think Sue finished a single sentence in this one, before someone interrupted or caught her attention and she flitted on to something else. That included Heidie crying. "Oh that's Heidie, I better just... oh hi Archie, you have a dinosaur on your... where are your shoes Phoebe? You'd better go and... oh is your foot hurting darling? Look everyone he hurt his foot because... hi Bluebell! Oh thanks for sorting Heidie" (to one of the girls, Aimee I think, who had tended to her while Sue was distracted by 101 things other than her crying newborn). Obviously that wasn't an exact transcript but it wasn't far off, you get the gist!

I just don't know how anyone can live like that..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If you can't support it you shouldn't have one. Why shud yr parents have to put up with a crying baby, extra bills etc.

I had my daughter at 17 and I managed just fine. And as for being careful. My middle child, my son was conceived whilst the coil was still in place. You can see the coil on my first scan in the place where it should be. So you can be as careful as you wish but sometimes it doesn't work.
You can't have totally supported yrself and a baby at 17. You might have done just fine but someone else had to support you which maybe was not just fine with them.

Reactions: 8
If you can't support it you shouldn't have one. Why shud yr parents have to put up with a crying baby, extra bills etc.

You can't have totally supported yrself and a baby at 17. You might have done just fine but someone else had to support you which maybe was not just fine with them.
If that’s your opinion.
I think it’s different for every family. My parents wouldn’t have supported me financially, but I lived with them when I had my first, for a while. They were happy enough to have me live with them. Other parents would be happy to financially support their child and grandchild. I don’t think there’s any ‘right’ way.

Reactions: 11

I had my eldest when I was 17 and I had my own home, went to college and my now husband was working and finished his A Levels in the evenings. We are still together 23 years later, my eldest is a front line worker for the NHS and my youngest is about to graduate from college. Both my husband and myself have good jobs, and own our own home etc Nobody did that for us, it was our own hard work and determination. Please dont judge everyone on your limited experience. As we can see from discussing the Radford's babies born to parents in their 40's aren't always born into ideal situations. Having a baby at any age is hard and there will be bad parents in all age groups.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

I moved into a flat when I had my child at 16 with her dad so my parents didn’t have to get up in the night or pay extra bills! We supported ourselves didn’t have either sets of parents helping it was basically you’ve made your bed now lie in it!

My eldest is now 23, have 3 other children still with the dad 24 yrs on, we’ve gone onto buying our home & my husband owns his own business, yes we made sacrifices along the way but I’m proud of what we’ve achieved!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I had my eldest when I was 17 and I had my own home, went to college and my now husband was working and finished his A Levels in the evenings. We are still together 23 years later, my eldest is a front line worker for the NHS and my youngest is about to graduate from college. Both my husband and myself have good jobs, and own our own home etc Nobody did that for us, it was our own hard work and determination. Please dont judge everyone on your limited experience. As we can see from discussing the Radford's babies born to parents in their 40's aren't always born into ideal situations. Having a baby at any age is hard and there will be bad parents in all age groups.
Well your very lucky to be in such a good position as a teen mum but in reality few teen parents are moved out and still with the babies dad

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.