Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
TLC have gone increasingly low brow so I wouldn't be surprised if they were doing a series with them. They said before they wouldn't do any more UK TV either, so TLC is the obvious one. It'll be interesting though to see if their ages when they first met will be brought up, viewers (rightly) made a big racket about Josh Duggar appearing after the abuse allegations came out and they had to axe him from the show, something tells me there will be no mention of the 13 and 17 at all.

Reactions: 6
Daily mail article about Millie:

Doesn't mentioned the cot was gifted of course.
Why do so many articles about Millie say that her baby's dad is "around the same age?" Does anyone here know how old he is? I find that phrasing a little odd.

Peachy_R

I was thinking of getting lip fillers because I felt quite insecure about my lips, but after seeing Chloe I think I might start to appreciate what I have
I’ve got mine done and it was the best thing I’ve done I absolutely love mine. She’s definitely got them done somewhere cheap by someone who isn’t even trained. If you want your lips done it’s so important to do research and make sure you go to a professional (which she clearly hasn’t) they’ve put way too much in in a short amount of time that the filler is now coming to the top. I wouldn’t slate someone’s appearance but if i could give her advice I would definitely say she needs them dissolved and done again if she wishes but a smaller ml and once a year is enough x

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Alphia was for Alfie, I remember her asking our opinions on it and it is a nice tribute.
I dont think they had a chance to come to terms with Alfie and were too busy trying to replace him.
Beau was meant to feminise the name as she thought it meant beautiful, when actually its a masculine name meaning Handsome or Boyfriend.

sunflower_boot

Who haven’t any interest in they’re grandkids that was meant to say, also I feel so sorry for pheobe, she wanted a dress like bratty hallows and they didn’t get her one, she’s always in hallies shadow I feel so bad on her they didn’t get her a dress aswell!!
I noticed that too, poor Phoebe is always portrayed as just a sidekick for Hallie. They love doing that with the kids that are close in age when they're young though e.g. Casper & Oscar, Aimee & Ellie, Max & Josh, probably Katie & Millie too when they were younger- it seems to set them up with a buddy for when they get too old to get their parents attention. It has been interesting in the past year to see Hallie going to school and Phoebe getting out of her shadow and showing her own personality at home during the day with Archie.... then when Hallie is back from school she seems to disappear into the shadows again.
Sue said that it's Phoebes birthday soon and she will get a dress then. It will be very telling if she gets exactly the same dress as Hallie!

• Wow
  • Sad

emmawhu

VIP Member
So now they're all getting birthday posts... Chris now has one too. Someone must be reading here. 😆
It just makes me feel all the more sorry for poor Aimee though bless her. It's not even like Sue was completely inactive on social media on the day, she did a post about Tillie's op instead! (Because let's face it, what was going to get more likes? That's all they care about).

I'm just surprised they didn't turn Tillie's birthday into a vlog this year.

The General

Have you seen all the calls for change to family vlogging?
After all the stuff with 8 passengers and the Myka Stauffer, there is lots of backlash. Then on top of that you have the dad of the Gardner Quad Squad and him messaging fans (remind you of anyone) I can see itall changing/
Just looked into them all seem to be very similar to radfraud family and inghams sinister and creepy I hope you keep up the good work exposing them they give large families a bad name

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I know that’s an ‘instagram trend/cause’ but I don’t understand it. Staying silent on social media does nothing, post resources, petitions, places to donate etc instead.
In their case its virtue signaling.
They probably have no idea why they are posting it except everyone else is.

Same for 90% of my current insta feed.

They clearly didn’t do a thorough enough job on his gonads. My understanding is that reversal is notoriously difficult. He must have supersonic swimmers to boost his randy needs.
. .
I dont believe this happened. Because there isnt a big enough gap.

And when the Freer family were going through a reversal, Sue and Kirsty were friends. You would have thought that Sue would have been supporting Kirsty and giving her advice and I never saw it.

emmawhu

VIP Member
I dont think its just that.
Knowing Sue I noticed especially in the past few years she is 2 different people.
Instagram is a pic, or a 30 second clip its not reality at all, that why they dont vlog more because that house is truly chaos.

There is the perfect Sue we see on TV,happy, bubbly ect

And then there is the real one who became very paranoid, really isnt very happy at all and was always moaning about the elder kids, the screaming little kids and Noel.
She could never cope with the negative comments people would make about her and I think this added to the paranoia.
Oh yeah, I don't mean that she completely chilled and happier now. Like I said, I accept the vlogs are a smokescreen and what they want us to see, but I do believe she has it far easier these days, due to all the extra help from the older girls.

It is ironic that someone so obsessed and paranoid about what people say and think about them would put themselves in the public eye so much but they know that's by far their biggest source of income so I largely think Sue feels she has no choice.

Personally I couldn't imagine seeing things about me and my family every day in the media. That would be enough to drive anyone crazy with paranoia. That's why I feel so sorry for the kids, especially those old enough to read it all for themselves. They really have no choice in the matter. It must be so embarrassing.

Last edited:
Is there a genetic problem? I'd not heard that, though wouldn't surprise me if some of the children had additional needs, there's so many of them the odds would stack that way.
In the vlog Sue said that the hip problems that Bonnie and Tillie have had were inherited from Noel. In the comments she said that Chloe had them too. She took Heidie to get scanned for the issue in the vlog.

Kingbin

VIP Member
Chloes lips remind me of a friend I have on face book. she literally looks like she’s been punched in the mouth when she wears lipstick, she also doesn’t seem able to close her mouth or move it. But she thinks she looks amazing, really shows off, plastering selfies all over SM. She has two kids & on benefits.
You would think when Chloe watches the video back she would see how ridiculous that side angle looks, but she’s probably like my friend and thinks it looks amazing 🤦🏼‍♀️
She looks hideous. How anyone can think that looks natural I’ve no idea. They need dissolved and done again 🤮

spilleroftea

VIP Member
This was hard to read because of the lack of commas and full stops. I nearly lost my breath reading it 😂
you get used to It after a while. Lol

Social services don't take children away because they don't have a nice garden...there must be a lot more to this. Still, I can't believe Sue is telling everyone on the group all of this, I'm sure Chris or Nicole wouldn't appreciate it!
There was so much more to it, she never spoke nicely of Nicole ever. She called her lazy and said the house was a state.

BABYCANNON88

I don't understand how no questions have been raised directly to their benefits council. Surely others in their community see how they're living this "gifted" life and wonder why they still receive so much in benefits? I know in the US you have to pay taxes and claim any gift over $10k. That would mean every vacation they've taken would count towards their income, by a ton. There's no way they're round tripping for less than $15k on flights alone. Is there any rule they're breaking that can get them done for benefits fraud? I know it's happened to at least 2 other big families from C4.

Kbird

VIP Member
This programme just highlights the selfishness of the pair of them in all aspects. The hospital so overrun they have trouble fitting her in - possibly to the detriment of a first time mum, while she’s on her 16th.
The boys saying how another will come along and replace them 😢
Expecting her parents and older kids to look after the other kids just so she can keep having more.

It gave me anxiety just watching the chaos and noise which must be constant.
That holiday, imagine being couped up in a minibus with 15 kids- one of them a baby, 2 pregnant women driving for 15 hrs or however long it was. Ffs I’d not want to do that justwith two kids.
The swimming pool and beach must be pure luck no one had an accident, wondered off or worse as it would be impossible to keep an eye on all of them.
It all just seems like massive stress for everyone involved including the kids. It can’t be enjoyable. What’s the point?

There’s no way they didn’t have credit cards and or benefits, unless he was earning about 100k.
I’ve got two and we both work full time. Just to give them a uk holiday, keep them clothed, fed, birthday’s, Christmas etc we could only manage it with a credit card to help out when the washing machine would break down or school trips came along. So how they did it is a complete mystery.

Kate1970

VIP Member
They've been to the cemetery, as Sue has posted a photo of Heidie beside Alfie's grave, description says Introducing Heidie to her brother, might be just me ,but find it a bit creepy/odd!

Sayitso

VIP Member
I'm starting to cringe every time I see pregnancy in the rfamily's title, they are just so desperate to grow their channel and people just aren't interested. They can hardly look after the kids they have, I have no idea why they would think it is a good idea or even fair on their existing children to have another.
It’d be more interesting if you saw how she does manage in a day, from meal times to spending time with the kids, reading, school work. Their vlogs are just chaos, there’s nothing interesting , none of the kids do and activities, it’s a pretty boring life when you look at it

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I think the bar would be the least of the neighbours worries, imagine the noise and goings on with so many kids jammed into one house.
Must be hell living next door to them. Their garden is so overlooked, I feel sorry for the neighbours.

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
I don’t think they care about their kids’ behaviour, they can’t be bothered to feed them properly never mind teach them respect and manners eg Sophie and hallie both brats despite 2 decades between them.

• Heart

Kingbin

VIP Member
So Sue thinks people are making up fake profiles to get to her. She probably believes this because Walker told her so. Unbelievable. If she really feels the need to get in touch she can DM me. But that ain’t never gonna happen, she can’t do anything on her own.