Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I’ve still no idea who you are spilleroftea, so you’re anonymous to me 😂
I am me ha ha.
Honestly I am a no one really, I am not in the media or a public figure.

I was just a long term friend of Sue who defended and supported her for at least 7-8 years.
Only for her to make up lies about me when she took offence to the fact I wouldn't gossip about another mutual "friend" to her. She has since made up numerous lies and then backtracked and used her new minions (walker/leask) to harass and abuse constantly to both me and my friends.

I will be honest and say in the last year she changed and I saw a whole different side, but this since January(not christmas) has been the true Sue and its vile.

Reactions: 6
so as someone mentioned that tilly got an insta post for her birthday but aimee didn't and james' birthday was also in april and he didn't get one either! i guess its only the favourite children who get a post! and most of their posts since heidie was born have been pics of her. just proves that the newest baby takes precedence over all their siblings.

Squeaky-Hinges

Chatty Member
Why do they never declare these things and how are companies ok with that? They got asked a lot about how they afforded that holiday and Sue's answer was always booking flights separately and saving up all year :unsure:
Whenever a holiday is featured in a documentary/TV show, it’s always been paid for by the TV producers. I think the trip they had planned to Australia this summer was paid for by the documentary they’re currently filming. I’m guessing this has been cancelled, the documentary will probably take a slant of big-family-in-lockdown rather than big-family-on-holiday

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
I'm sure Noel's more concerned about the money coming in than Sue's ego. Yes it will hurt her, but she's probably sure she'll have an announcement around Millie's due date anyway. It will be even more speshul for the fans because it will have been unplanned, but Noel's sperm are just so strong that a new 'miracle' will be made. Then we'll be subjected to 50 million tabloid headlines about how it was such a shock, even though Sue wasn't using contraception *yawn*
You'd have thought they knew by now how babies are made. How many more pregnancies can be a shock??🙄🙄🙄

Good Egg

VIP Member
Oh really?! Ten years ago the advice was to express and dump the next feed if you'd even had a small glass of wine.

On a side note Chloe 's lip fillers are affecting her speech, what on earth made her think going that big would be a good idea? On another side note she seems to spend more time with Noel than Sue does, she really is a pseudo wife/mother, I really feel for her.
I find Chloe and her Dads relationship ‘odd’. I can’t put my finger on it - yeah those fillers proper suck pout which is a shame cos she doesn’t need it.

• Haha
Sorry I must be extremely dense but what’s a chemical pregnancy? Surely she’s not had IVF.
It’s sort of hard to explain but it’s when an embryo ( the beginning of a baby) implants in to your uterus but you have a miscarriage so early on (before 5 weeks) the fetus can’t be seen in an ultrasound most women have experienced chemical pregnancy but never knew

Reactions: 5

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I think it’s all a facade from Sue. She doesn’t listen to a word her kids say and seems to be ready to snap at times.

Why do these vloggers think its a good idea to have a baby for vlogs?
I know that these are serial offenders but the inghams did it with jace, the Rfamily did it with the last one and is now clickbaiting the crap out of trying.
Imagine growing up as one of these babies and not feeling the love that you should because all you were was content.
I'm starting to cringe every time I see pregnancy in the rfamily's title, they are just so desperate to grow their channel and people just aren't interested. They can hardly look after the kids they have, I have no idea why they would think it is a good idea or even fair on their existing children to have another.

• Heart

KateESJ

VIP Member
Nope. Mines 7 weeks old and were still waiting for the non wind smiles
Same. and mine is 14 months old.

Kidding, slightly. He's a grump at the moment.

To be fair, re: Ophelia.

Names are becoming more uncommon, because parents are using more names. If that makes sense. Even the most popular names aren't seen as much as Sarah, Jessica, Katie, Ashley etc were when we were all kids. My daughter is Sienna which really isn't unique or uncommon (it's 25 I think), but we've still never come across another. My boys are Evan and Jude and I've met one other Jude but that's it. neither are particularly unique.

It's not unique, but I wouldn't say it's 'common' either. I think it's a nice name, still relatively uncommon but not weird or made up.

Last edited:

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Do they only make chicken pies? Coz thats all they showed.
It was vague at best and just trying to reinforce their narrative of the magic pie shop.

Claiming Chloe was writing out the orders? But didnt show her doing so.

If I were addressing claims the place is dirty then I would have given a longer tour with alot more wide shots, unless there is stuff to hide.
I mean Noel cant even follow basic food hygiene while making his food vlogs, so I very much doubt its up to scratch here too.

The comments will 100% be set up and from friends she has been complaining too, shes done it in the past and had people comment in a certain way to back her up. I was one of these people, until she lied to me on multiple occassions.

But the minions will now all say they do it themselves because they make 200 pies every 30 mins which is just creative. What he should have said was the oven holds 200 pies and take 30 mins to cook. They dont make 200 pies every 30mins.

And its clean because they showed a select view and that didnt look too bad, although that chicken looked disgusting.

Lolly505

VIP Member
How come hallie has two middle names? Also still cant believe two have the middle name 'may' 🙈
I'm guessing since Alphia is a tribute to Alfie (he was stillborn), they wanted to give her 'own' middle name too/already had Beau picked out

Thetruthspeaks

I couldn't get through the entire Q&A, but what was them applying to emigrate to New Zealand a few years back all about? Why would they want to move? Why would they think that New Zealand would want them? Have they discussed that before? So many questions.
Please, please reapply. The U.K. wouldn’t miss you. I don’t suppose producing kids annually is a job skill though, damn. And while he likes to act like his poxy pie shop is on par with the likes of Greggs, it’s not.

She shared an article on the Suns page. She obviously thought she’d one up but she forgets history 😂 And it’s come right back to bite her ass. Now she’s waffling shit on her insta story 🤦‍♀️
I saw that. She needs to put the wine down and take a deep breath. Lockdown with that lot must be taking its toll. Lol.

Just watched the vlog where they had a projector in the garden. Why does sue always want to copy the inghams?
If I were their neighbors I’d be well annoyed, go inside! You have a massive house and too many kids!!
Also sorry but who are Chris and Nicole?
She has no ideas of her own. She envies other people.

Was the glass house post aimed at you?
It could be towards anyone really. She’s disliked by so many. Hilarious reading, what goes on in that deranged woman’s mind that she thinks it’s ok to threaten people?!

I've always thought their children are quite pushy, and will just take what they want. No one seems to say, No, this is so and so's presents, so sit down and wait.
Too many kids down the line for them to be bothering with any quality parenting.

Last edited:

lizziew92

Charlotte is my middle name and I love Eloise for a girl - used to have a really lovely children's book called Eloise when I was little. If we (hopefully) have children though I don't know if I'll be allowed because OH's sister is called Louise! I already can't call a girl Grace after my great grandma because his niece is a Grace. FML 😂

ladymary

Soooo anyway Radford Content or lack of it.............................

Right they put down fake grass, built a water park, a cinema, now a bar, whats the next exciting thing they can put in that weird tiny Garden?

Any birthdays coming up? We can film opening presents. Its just weird when vloggers do this, show things they have bought ect it screams lack of content.

Another house tour?

Another pie shop tour? Hiding the main bits obviously.

More cooking vlogs, bulked out meals stretched thin? Remember your food hygiene Noel.

A trip out on a walk?

They really have no content because they dont do anything. Even pre covid. Apart from holidays they dont do anything,no clubs or teams for the kids, no real days out except to shops.

Its like Noels Pies, stale.
There is sure to be a birthday coming up 😂 with the amount of kids in that family. I couldn't imagine trying to keep up with the gift buying. Once you're just done choosing and ordering everything. The next one comes along. Their whole life is exhausting. They shouldn't have had so many kids. I think it's sad none of the kids get the one on one attention they deserve. Especially the babies and toddlers. I understand that they have a older daughter and a son I think with kids themselves. Like that son and daughter have their own family life to deal with, they can never have a relationship with their way young brothers and sisters. It's impossible way too many of them. Them and the younger kids probably don't even know each other. They're just strangers. I'm sure they all form their own little sibling groups that they be in. It be hard for any of them to form a real relationship with all of their siblings.

It bugs me so much that Millie does ask me anything’s about once a week but never actually answers them?! Why bother?
Yeah I was thinking the same this time she didn’t answer any questions I think she likes people to be curious about her life she seems quite attention seeking

have the privilege

No, it’s anyone under the age of 13 cannot give consent, although if I remember correctly, the law may have been different back then.

Whoa, this is nothing like the Rotherham situation. That was sex slavery, active grooming, drugging, gang raping, and brutalising disadvantaged, underage British girls.
We all disagree with 17 year old Noel pursuing a relationship with 13 year old Sue, no matter how consenting Sue was (or wasn’t). But this situation doesn’t compare to organised, racist, paedophilic rape gangs committing tens of thousands of atrocities.
I did say that it’s on an entirely different scale. The basic principle’s the same though, albeit with individuals instead of gangs. It’s still grooming and child exploitation. A 17 year old pursuing a 13 year old and having sex with them can’t reasonably be anything else.

sunflower_boot

Was all this a few years back as I thought Chris' daughter was around 3/4? and don't they now have a son together too?
I don't know more than whats been said here but that must have been so hard on Chris to face that kind of pressure and almost an ultimatum from his parents while trying to make things work for his kids and stepkids(?).

From my perspective he seems to do his best to stay out of the public eye so I don't want to comment too much on his situation - would be a different story if he was the one posting the information and not his mum.

MrOnions

Did Bonnie really drink out of the dog bowl and sue not say a word? I get it was under a tap and granted looked like it had gotten a pretty good rinse.. but still .. or is that just me 😂

• Wow
  • Sick