Radford Family #5 Sue's given birth to number 22, now surely that'll do?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion. Watch my magic pies as I pull the wools over your eyes, it’s the countdown to number 23, It’ll be a shock SURPRISE.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think some of the older kids mentioned that there was teasing at school about being from such a large family, it was in one of KAC programmes. I might be wrong, but I'm sure it was said. I think by one of the older boys.
In one episode Millie said that kids at school refer to her mum as the baby cannon

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I laughed but it must be awful or at the very least annoying to hear such things being said about your parents.
I agree but it probably just bounced off her as Millie is definitely a believer of the 'they're just jealous' mantra

Reactions: 4
What a selfish pair! I come from a large family. Not as many children as them by any means. I hated my childhood, from a young age I wished to be in a different family. I lost my childhood as I looked after the children, and did jobs around the house.
I am now in my late 40's and I mourn for the childhood I never had. It has effected me very much -mentally. I definitely need therapy. My parents were uneducated and selfish.
I have 3 children and when I see them do the things I could only dream of as a child, I feel joy and sadness at the same time. As I missed out on so much.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Thread title suggestion

“Hie-die Ho Hie-die Ho, it’s back to baby making they go!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The best thing I read was someone saying her privates must be like waving a wand in the Royal Albert Hall 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They might have changed the name seeing as it was “leaked”. I guess it depends how many things Millie has bought with the name on it or how set she is with that one

Reactions: 4
Name reveals are naff post birth but utterly ridiculous before the birth. What if she changes her mind? (Which I've known so many people to do, several times sometimes).

It just comes across like she's desperate for attention. Which I guess isn't surprising. She's learning from the pros when it comes to attention seeking, after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This family piss me off big time! Why on earth do they need as many kids as they do? Fair enough the husband works and what not. But what annoys me is how they flaunt it how many kids they've got. I find it purely insulting and piss taking for people like myself who have fertility issues. Yes great they are fertile and whatever but its beyond a bleeping joke now. Why do they need so many ? Her minge must look like a punched prolapsed lasagne!

Reactions: 10
Tbh if they are claiming tax credits then they will most likely get pupil premium so that's the trips paid for! You get just over 1.3k each kid a year (the school gets it) to spend on clubs and trips and uniform, every year it starts again x
You dont get pupil premium on tax credits. But for that many kids, they would be getting a hell of a lot of tax credits x

Yea, my kids get pupil premium. We don't get any benifits at all, but get them because we are a military family. We don't get to pick what it's used for. We still have to pay for school trips and such.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.