Radford Family #5 Sue's given birth to number 22, now surely that'll do?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Millie still live at home is she going to be sharing a room with the baby and a few of her sisters
Millie has her own bedroom in the basement. Looks like a big room but I still think it’ll be a struggle to be a parent in that environment without Sue trying to take over

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine just waking up in the night and Sues just standing there staring at the baby cooing at it. Probably will have her tit out offering to do night feeds for the poor baby too 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I’m sure she’s already jealous millies having a baby because Heidi will be 6 months when Millies babies born and not in that newborn baby stage sues obsessed with

Can you imagine just waking up in the night and Sues just standing there staring at the baby cooing at it. Probably will have her tit out offering to do night feeds for the poor baby too 🤦🏽‍♀️
do you think they'll show that on the vlogs? :ROFLMAO: Anyway i read a story in a mag about a girl whose mum breastfeeds her baby as well as her. its weird. and seeing as sue will still be lactating then. unless she gives up breastfeeding within the next few weeks.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Millie has her own bedroom in the basement. Looks like a big room but I still think it’ll be a struggle to be a parent in that environment without Sue trying to take over
With what though? She has no interest in her other grandchildren 🤷🏼‍♀️ She lets her own child run around without a care, have things in there mouth that they shouldn’t I.e nipple cream

Reactions: 6
Nah I don't think Sue will want to parent Millie's baby at all. She'll be jealous, yes, because Millie will be getting attention, but Sue wants and needs her own babies, not someone else's.

Reactions: 4
So many people who despair of ever having a baby and this lot pumping them out like rabbits. Beyond sad for all of those children who cannot possibly be taken care of properly.

Reactions: 2
I’m not saying Millie will regret having a baby but she hasn’t experienced any freedom, as her friends get into their 20s and start living life to the full she will see there’s more to live than being at home with baby after baby.

Reactions: 7
I’m not saying Millie will regret having a baby but she hasn’t experienced any freedom, as her friends get into their 20s and start living life to the full she will see there’s more to live than being at home with baby after baby.
I feel bad for her she was just young and enjoying life now she’s going to have to grow up so fast and be a mum

Does anyone know if she’s still with the baby dad

Reactions: 2
Millie said in the newspaper article and on other places about how shes trying to move out and get an apartment and get settled before the baby comes but in one of their recent vlogs she's redecorating/wallpapering her bedroom at home? Clearly she's not going anywhere if she's redecorating her room. Taking into account that currently she would be unable to tour properties etc. but why redecorate when she is planning to leave as soon as possible. Someone (I'm guessing possibly Katie or one of the boys) else will get the room and then have to redecorate it again?
I think it'll be a struggle for the others living in the basement too - it seems like it'd be the quietest floor but that will change having a baby down there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.