Radford Family #5 Sue's given birth to number 22, now surely that'll do?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe they put themselves in a dirty rag and expose their children to the horrible comments for the sake of £250! I assumed they got thousands. They must love the attention then.
Honestly the payments for these shows and news papers are crap.
Newspapers start at £250 but if the pics and story goes into other things you get a bit more. But it takes a while to get paid.
From Sues mouth, This Morning was £1000 but she had to chase then for months for payment.
The big family dignity sales(shows) are £250 per family member and sometimes £350 for adults.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
£250 per article? Well they've had over a grand in the last couple of weeks then!
No, all the recent sun stuff wasnt paid.
The exclusive with the pics in the blue jumper with the stars was paid, millies story was paid.
The rest were all lifted from their instagram or logs so no payment.

I'm assuming channel 4 paid for Sophie's wedding and their Australia holiday? That sort of money is good.
Yes, Australia was paid for by the show, I think they paid for some of sophies wedding but not all.
Anything from the past 2 years was all gifted.

The early holidays were not paid for but Sue did say that the money they were paid was used to book holidays.

Reactions: 2
They will be making a lot of money from their YouTube channel. Once you hit 1,000 subscribers, you can start to make money. Holding back the name maximises interest and only revealing it on a YouTube video makes them more money from adverts.

If they had just come out on Monday and done the one video where she was born, met her siblings and they revealed her name straight away, they would be reducing their revenue by 1/3.

8A2DCD58-A0F8-44B7-9CC1-280C6F348EE7.jpeg
A36C405A-6D3E-484A-9C75-0736D5E86F13.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
They bought them dominos for tea don't wanna think how much that costed to feed what 24ish people 😲 aren't dominos pizzas alone like 18 quid

Reactions: 12
They bought them dominos for tea don't wanna think how much that costed to feed what 24ish people 😲 aren't dominos pizzas alone like 18 quid
We had two pizzas, two sides and a drink this week and it was £25! And that was allegedly £20 off!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
There are usually offers to make it slightly more reasonable but even so with a family of that size it would cost an absolute bomb. Wasn’t an undeclared ad was it?

Reactions: 6
They probably only gave each child one slice of pizza each 🙈😂 so probably only needed two large pizzas!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Ah no way. Thought I’d seen them all but must have missed that one! Any idea what it was called? x
Its,on Channel 4 catch up, cant remember the exact name, but it's one of the so many children and counting documentaries!

Ah no way. Thought I’d seen them all but must have missed that one! Any idea what it was called? x
Its 18 Kids and Counting, still on channel 4 on demand. Doesn't show a lot of the wedding, but its interesting!

Reactions: 3
Its,on Channel 4 catch up, cant remember the exact name, but it's one of the so many children and counting documentaries!

Its 18 Kids and Counting, still on channel 4 on demand. Doesn't show a lot of the wedding, but its interesting!
Thank you!!!

Reactions: 2
I'm interested to know if they had actually picked a name from the start, or if they hadn't decided. As so many people are speculating, wonder if they wanted to make sure they weren't picking something highly predicted.

Also, despite my bets being in Poppy, whether they will pick something that breaks the tradition because it's 'the last baby'.

You can be paid over £1k for a story. Plus there is syndication of pictures.

• Wow

what surprised me about the wedding was how small it was. Apart from the family there seemed to be about 3 rows of people. Their christenings and Alfie 's funeral was the same, they mustn't have any real close friends.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.