Radford Family #5 Sue's given birth to number 22, now surely that'll do?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose when you are brought up eating tiny amounts it is what you know and you adjust. Mine would laugh at me if I suggested two tins of tuna in a pasta bake for us, let alone 2 tins for 10+!
I do 2 tins of tuna in a pasta bake for 4 of us! 🙈😂 Surely that's normal though?!

Reactions: 11
Just had a look at the Dominos post and someone asked how much it cost, so of course lots of big families chimed in to say that bigger families are better at budgeting so spend less on food than small families :unsure: One said she has 9 children and a budget of £50 per week and eats really healthily. An example was a meal of a bag of pasta, a tin of chopped tomatoes 2 tins of tuna and a handful of frozen sweetcorn for only £1.50. How the hell she's feeding 10+ people on that beats me. There must be a rule that the more you have the smaller the portions get. Intentionally feeding your children less food because you want another child is absolutely grim.
I find it hilarious that they can say they’re good at budgeting when commenting on a dominoes meal. Takeaways are expensive, and Dominoes is up there as one of the higher end prices. We’ve never bought from them because their prices are ridiculous, if we want pizza we either go to our local takeaway or cook them ourselves. There’s no way to make dominoes a cheap meal, even with coupons or discounts. I’d understand if they’d maybe ordered 1 or 2 pizzas and then cooked something else to go with it as a one off treat, but knowing their habits they will have left the kids to fight to get a few slices each. They really do underfeed their kids; for a large family to have the same sized food shop as a family of 5 doesn’t mean they’re better at budgeting, it just means they aren’t feeding their kids enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Cheapest tinned tuna I can find is 62c a can. 1 kg of pasta is 94c, assuming basic white pasta. I don't trust the maths in that claim.

Reactions: 4
Maybe she means those really tiny cans that do a couple of sandwiches mixed with cheese or mayonnaise?

Reactions: 1
I always look at the meals Noel makes for his cooking vlogs and think I could eat that just with my partner 😂 granted not all kids will be in for tea all the time etc but still no where near enough!

Reactions: 8
They don’t. The whole of Morecambe find them utterly disgusting and vile. The only friends they have are vile Scottish central belters who are equally vile and disgusting!
Pathetic 🤮
I live in Central Scotland and kinda take offence to that, loads of people are vile here and i have honestly felt safer abroad having grown up in one of the crime capitals of the world, but there is also amazing and kind people in the central Scotland 🤔 so please don't label people who live here just because of one rubbishy family.

Reactions: 21
Wonder if any of the kids ever go to a friends for dinner so they can get a decent sized portion.

Kinda half joking.

Reactions: 9
I live in Central Scotland and kinda take offence to that, loads of people are vile here and i have honestly felt safer abroad having grown up in one of the crime capitals of the world, but there is also amazing and kind people in the central Scotland 🤔 so please don't label people who live here just because of one rubbishy family.
It’s not supposed to be offensive. I’m from further North. The central belt has always been Glasgow/ Edinburgh

Being Scottish you’ll be familiar with the term belter too?

Reactions: 7
It’s not supposed to be offensive. I’m from further North. The central belt has always been Glasgow/ Edinburgh

Being Scottish you’ll be familiar with the term belter too?
I'm personally not Scottish, but my husband is a glaswegian and so are my children, belter wasn't the word that was offensive it was more the word vile used before it. I know absolutely where your coming from with the words after it used for describing the the family being discussed though and heartily agree with that xx

I'm personally not Scottish, but my husband is a glaswegian and so are my children, belter wasn't the word that was offensive it was more the word vile used before it. I know absolutely where your coming from with the words after it used for describing the the family being discussed though and heartily agree with that xx
I think they were describing the family as vile and not everyone living there

Reactions: 14
Surely it's obvious the word 'vile' was used to describe that particular family, as opposed to everyone from that area? 🤷‍♀️

It could have said vile Geordies, vile Scousers etc, if the vile individuals being described were from those areas. The word vile is not being used as a slur against everyone from that area.

Reactions: 11
I find this family absolutely grotesque and don't feel bad to say it.

Every time I'm reminded of them I feel my blood boil a tad.

I do feel sorry for the kids, the older ones always having to look after the younger ones and no privacy at all. It can't, deep down, be a nice existence.

Reactions: 15
If Sue genuinely looked after every single child properly she would’ve stopped way before 22!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sick of the dragging it out Ive stopped giving a tit lol
Same here. I understand dragging it out a few days to build a bit of suspense, even I was kinda excited to see what the name would be. But by now I’m used to her being called Baby (Babie? Babee?) I don’t really care at all. Don’t think I’m alone in that one either.

Reactions: 9
They do the bare minimum to keep their kids alive I think.

Have they still not announced the name? How ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.