Racism Discussions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 1
Is bullying racism? Did Bilkszto get attacked because he was white or because of his views? I don't think someone should be subjected to bullying because of their views no matter what they are but he wasn't oppressed just because he was white.
He worked in both Canada and the US, so his opinion was informed from life experience. He was involved in setting up an Ontario chapter of the Foundation Against Intolerance and Racism. He wasn't ignorant in regard to racism. For crissakes if we want to box tick, this man was gay as well.

“We are here to talk about anti-Black racism, but you, in your whiteness, think that you can tell me what’s really going on for Black people?” the equity consultant shot back.

As soon as someone highlights someone's lack of or high level of melanin, they have lost the argument. She made a point to address his skin colour ergo, that is racist. She did it specifically to make an example of him.

Bringing up Indigenous isssues is not focusing on the discussion at hand, it is whataboutism. This organization was not concerned with Indigenous issues.

Regarding the bullying aspect, specifically in this context, there is a totalitarian movement going on in the west from the U.S. that has no interest in the complexities and nuance of the human experience. If you don't agree, you are banished from society. I wonder where I have heard that before?

I'm sick of this poisonous DEI ideology that is infecting the world. If the Americans want to be idiots, fine, but taking this ideology and trying to shoehorn it into other countries with different histories and experiences to score points and to make a profit off it? GTFO! This does more to stoke the fires of racism than quell them. I hope this grifting organization and the TDSB get sued into oblivion.

Reactions: 2
We follow similar folk on Twitter it would seem. The worst bit of that "art" was getting a young child to do the same thing to the white baby dolls.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
I follow him too!

24h after that rally it was reported that a white farmer was murdered.

Reactions: 1
I follow him too!

24h after that rally it was reported that a white farmer was murdered.
I saw that, some white people are trying to claim asylum in other countries but don’t qualify because of white privilege.
IMG_7726.jpeg

IMG_8614.jpeg

---
I guess ability counts for nothing!

Last edited:
London is so diverse and there are areas where white people are outnumber by the other races so he isn’t completely wrong.
I think it's the fact he pointed out white people don't represent true Londoners? If it was pointed the other way there'd be uproar!

This thread is ummmm

Yeah
---
I think it's the fact he pointed out white people don't represent true Londoners? If it was pointed the other way there'd be uproar!
Loooool if you think the Mayor of London is picking what photos goes on the website you need to give your head a wobble. The GLA have a whole ass department 💀

Reactions: 4
This thread is ummmm

Yeah
---

Loooool if you think the Mayor of London is picking what photos goes on the website you need to give your head a wobble. The GLA have a whole ass department 💀
I know nothing about him I only shared the article to the relevant thread …Has he shown any outrage over those that posted it on his website?