RachLou #2 On TikTok begging for cash but how long will the Turkish romance last?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone hear her say she is not going live while on holiday and she said last night she will do videos but put them in her drafts. I bet these videos are old ones from last time she went why not go live she was live loads last time šŸ¤”. Bet she going to spend a few days with Stephen šŸ¤£.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And there you have it. She just said shes practising Scottish just in case she goes scotland!!

• Wow
Anyone noticed how her hashtags now say long distance relationship rather than #turkey, #turkishboyfriend etc. Stephen lives a fair distance from her doesn't he?

Reactions: 2
He stayed at hers last nite as her new profile pic on Facebook was taken thismorning infront of his car itā€™s embarrassing šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļøMaking a right fool out of her bloke fkn dirty woman

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Not his car his work car!! He doesnā€™t own shot!! Salesmen get to take a car from the forecourt so they get different ones often.

Stephen on live saying ā€œthis king needs to go get his queenā€ when someone said you need to go to Turkey, meaning he needs to go get RW.

ugghhh I cannot wait for this to go tits Up. Can we put bets on now? Ste cheats because heā€™s a slimey snake that canā€™t keep it in his pants. RW will be all suicidal again, another ā€œfakeā€ pregnancy or a real pregnancy because sheā€™s desperate for a baby. Ooooo it might be a ā€œwhoā€™s is itā€™sā€.

eeeee heā€™s just said ā€œyou go and you decide when you get back we will make a go of it, if you wantā€

Stephen you just need a house a bed to rest your head and a hole to shove your tiny weener. Anyone would do for you.

• Haha
Oh look ā€¦. Her ā€œboyfriendā€ hasnā€™t turned up to meet her.
Sheā€™s sat in her hotel on live to Ste. Telling him to fly out and meet her.
Ugghhhh I canā€™t even cope itā€™s so cringe. Heā€™s so blatantly using her because he canā€™t be single.

• Wow
Why the duck is she in Turkey on live to Ste? He needs a back bone and she needs an STI check, she is a bleeping gong.

I wonder if his company stand for bullying on social media? Might have to give them a little call to find out their opinion.

Last edited:
Oh heck fell out already, that didnā€™t last long did it.

itā€™s not going to work heā€™s just using you to run in RCs face because sheā€™s happy and he hates it that sheā€™s upgraded massively.

Also Ste you are a ginger through and through, no matter how many times you say youā€™re mousey brown and itā€™s just a ginger beard. Nope youā€™re a ginger pal and you have the temper of a ginger. My cousin and my niece are exactly the same sharp tempered ā€¦. Just like you were then on the live. Your eyebrows, hair, chest hair, beard all is finger albeit a dark ginger compared to some shades. Just like blondes and brunettes thereā€™s many different shades šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

itā€™s not going to work heā€™s just using you to run in RCs face because sheā€™s happy and he hates it that sheā€™s upgraded massively.

Also Ste you are a ginger through and through, no matter how many times you say youā€™re mousey brown and itā€™s just a ginger beard. Nope youā€™re a ginger pal and you have the temper of a ginger. My cousin and my niece are exactly the same sharp tempered ā€¦. Just like you were then on the live. Your eyebrows, hair, chest hair, beard all is finger albeit a dark ginger compared to some shades. Just like blondes and brunettes thereā€™s many different shades šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
What happened?

Why did they fallout missed it

He took a strop with a msg she sent, he said look Iā€™m not doing this (he swore) and said from now on you do you and I will do meā€ slammed the laptop and ended the live

• Haha
But come on, she is in Turkey to see her ā€œSoulmateā€ and yet having Ste on the side?? Honestly, and people are telling her ā€œYou deserve it Rach, be happy, now is your timeā€ what, with two different men at the same time??

Am I the only one to think that she has banged Ste more times than she has cooked a hot meal over the last few days?!?

But come on, she is in Turkey to see her ā€œSoulmateā€ and yet having Ste on the side?? Honestly, and people are telling her ā€œYou deserve it Rach, be happy, now is your timeā€ what, with two different men at the same time??

Am I the only one to think that she has banged Ste more times than she has cooked a hot meal over the last few days?!?
Absolutely I agree. Why either of them would want to go back to one another after all the hurt and drama before I just don't get it. Why not just move on.

Yes I think they definitely have ! Y else is he staying there then they wonder why they get so much drama

Absolutely I agree. Why either of them would want to go back to one another after all the hurt and drama before I just don't get it. Why not just move on.
Because there both doing it it to get a RC

Yes I think they definitely have ! Y else is he staying there then they wonder why they get so much drama

Because there both doing it it to get a RC
Ridiculous really. RC looks genuinely happy now. Although I do think some times there's no need for the aimed tiktoks.

• Heart