Rachelleea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just started a tiktok account. Not even 50 followers 🤣 that will maube help her to go back to reality. She's irrelevant.

Reactions: 1
aren't her tiktoks mainly of her cleaning her kitchen, arranging flowers or taking walks? Why does she need to create one in a new country?

aren't her tiktoks mainly of her cleaning her kitchen, arranging flowers or taking walks? Why does she need to create one in a new country?
There's a TikTok creators fund in America and they can get paid per views. You can't do that in Australia.

Reactions: 2
Did she really make an unboxing video of her couch :ROFLMAO:

She's lost herself in consumerism obviously buying all this stuff isn't gonna make someone happy,

And that rug really is jarring against that white couch, so many questionable things going on

She could have used this time spent getting to know her boyfriend and move in with him instead of all this joyless crap, I get exhausted seeing one of her thumbnails moving out moving in again

The last white couch she had she spilt tea or coffee all over it.

All her content is the same. I think she's trying to get new followers with the "I just moved to DC."

She does nothing all day besides worry about the size of a rug.

• Haha
The last white couch she had she spilt tea or coffee all over it.

All her content is the same. I think she's trying to get new followers with the "I just moved to DC."

She does nothing all day besides worry about the size of a rug.

Did she? I was confused whether this was a new white couch or she shipped it over from Canada

I don't know what new followers she can get, her videos are mostly cleaning and organising

Even then people don't think it's tiring or exhausting
perhaps they just live the same recycling type life like her

My god she was boring before but since the move to DC shes a snore fest. shes like a child playing house. The constant whiney "oh i dont know" is so grating

My god she was boring before but since the move to DC shes a snore fest. shes like a child playing house. The constant whiney "oh i dont know" is so grating
Imagine your biggest problem in life is where to put your white couch.

Or stacking clear containers in her bathroom.

I do my fair bit of online shopping. But some things it's easier to go and see them in person. She never leaves that apartment.

I was thinking this too! It is honestly so boring like what is so different or new or exciting bleeeeehhh :/

The couch is not the right shape, the curtains are too short, the curtain rods are the wrong size, nothing works and she's completely freaking out 🤣
If only she had more time to plan everything.. wait..

• Haha