Rachelle Rowlings #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow RR loves showing us how skinny she is doesn’t she 😂
She’s truly insufferable. I have also unfollowed, partly feel sorry for her that she lives such a shallow existence and also due to skinny smugness.
I mean what does she do all day other than go to lunch in outfits which might be designer, but are so awful, and take selfies and cringeworthy videos? And for gods sake Rachelle, buy a keep cup. You can show off everything else but something that will do good for the environment?
and finally, laugh out loud at the Burberry bag she was gifted which she will soon sell on PLC (PreLoved Closet) on Instagram. Makes me sick that these brands send her things she takes one photo with then off it goes to grift land.
---
You can barely see that this is a sponsored/paid/PR visit. Aka freebie.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Unfollowed because we're in ana territority now.
She was never fat but her current state is not her natural body size - I know these are old but these must be closer to her natural shape.

The turning on the side made me so sad - with two kids at school and no job, I guess exercise gives her something to focus on.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She was never fat but her current state is not her natural body size - I know these are old but these must be closer to her natural shape.

The turning on the side made me so sad - with two kids at school and no job, I guess exercise gives her something to focus on.
She should get a job and do something good for humanity. At the very least, donate the money she makes selling off gifted goods that she’s accepts but never uses to charity.

So if both her kids are in school, what the hell does she do all day? She doesn't strike me as someone who does much of her own cooking and cleaning, she doesn't have a job and she's barely an influencer. Must be so boring.

So if both her kids are in school, what the hell does she do all day? She doesn't strike me as someone who does much of her own cooking and cleaning, she doesn't have a job and she's barely an influencer. Must be so boring.
Swans around London galleries and eateries by the looks of it.

She swans around London getting facials, eating salads and posing.

I was surprised Hermoine Underwood (used to date Roxy Jacenko’s husband and Seal and is now CEO of JS Health) chose RR to be on her podcast. Hermoine is successful and intelligent. Why have a boring, skinny housewife on the poddy? What insights can she share other than how to bag a rich man, complain about your kids and integrate with the cool London crew in clothes whose brands must always be on display? It was really disappointing in my opinion.

Reactions: 5

I was surprised Hermoine Underwood (used to date Roxy Jacenko’s husband and Seal and is now CEO of JS Health) chose RR to be on her podcast. Hermoine is successful and intelligent. Why have a boring, skinny housewife on the poddy? What insights can she share other than how to bag a rich man, complain about your kids and integrate with the cool London crew in clothes whose brands must always be on display? It was really disappointing in my opinion.
I forgot about RR but she popped up on my insta page the other day. She’s so boring, I don’t know why anyone would follow her. She’s tagged Hermione tons in previous posts so I think they’re friends.

I forgot about RR but she popped up on my insta page the other day. She’s so boring, I don’t know why anyone would follow her. She’s tagged Hermione tons in previous posts so I think they’re friends.
RR strikes me as the type to latch onto someone if she thinks they will help her profile. When she was still in australia, RR would try to befriend WAGs and genuine influencers like Nadia Bartel, Lisa Wipfli (she is a punish as well) Phoebe Burgess etc. She stalked her husband and only agreed to date him when she found out that he was a successful (rich) man.
interestingly one of her bridesmaids was Lisa Johnston who is now Amy Gerard’s manager. RR and LJ are no longer friends and it’s wild to me that LJ would side with someone who has said some pretty vile things and cut off someone she stood next to at the altar. Think it says a lot but maybe that’s just me.

RR strikes me as the type to latch onto someone if she thinks they will help her profile. When she was still in australia, RR would try to befriend WAGs and genuine influencers like Nadia Bartel, Lisa Wipfli (she is a punish as well) Phoebe Burgess etc. She stalked her husband and only agreed to date him when she found out that he was a successful (rich) man.
interestingly one of her bridesmaids was Lisa Johnston who is now Amy Gerard’s manager. RR and LJ are no longer friends and it’s wild to me that LJ would side with someone who has said some pretty vile things and cut off someone she stood next to at the altar. Think it says a lot but maybe that’s just me.
What do you mean side with? Amy Gerard is seperate to her friendship with Lisa, isn’t she? Also LJ makes money from AG so it’s not purely friendship there 😅

The Henne and Camilla and Marc items were definitely *gifted (she never hashtags) and being sold. Honestly feel that doing this is just gross. She doesn’t need the money. Just don’t accept the goods RR, you can say no!
---
What do you mean side with? Amy Gerard is seperate to her friendship with Lisa, isn’t she? Also LJ makes money from AG so it’s not purely friendship there 😅
AG and LJ developed a close friendship before AG became the influencer she is now. They were introduced by RR because they all lived in the Shire at the time. RR and AG had a falling out and LJ chose to stay friends with AG. This was when RR definitely had more followers than AG and was seen as the “more successful” of the two.

Attachments

I’m pretty sure LJ and RR went to school together or they met at uni. I went to the same school as RR but was older than her. She is sickening thin these days and it is quite sad how she swans around London grifting

Reactions: 1

Hahahahaha who the duck is in that first pic?!? Completely different person reminds me of Gerrard. Looks like shire trash. Bad makeup/hair aside she looks better in that pic, every single pic she takes now she is absolutely dead behind the eyes.

you don't even need to eat the whole salad, just take a photo of it

also, I think everyone's vanity podcasts are at the point where you will interview anyone going about "balancing it all / self care" because it's pretty hard to think of an original idea...