Rachelle Rowlings #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a grifter through and through. Remember she didn’t fancy her husband until she found out he was wealthy.
She spends a whole lot of time on her phone documenting dreary London. For someone who hadn’t seen her husband and son in 6 months, she’s definitely very present and totally engaged whilst in their company!
But you've seen her hubby though, yes?? He's no oil painting.
She was also quite honest about it, so don't think it's that terrible - like she shared it as a light-hearted story. I find it much more 'troubling' that her online 'life' isn't remotely transparent, e.g. chanel gumboots etc etc, and the repetitive, dreary content -- share a bit of juice, doll. I am amazed she gets any traction as an influencer just based on the yawn-factor of her content.

Reactions: 3
I find this type of content just sad. She is by herself, flirting with the camera, at least she is honest about it, but it’s weird? Most people have real jobs with some kind of purpose, not posing by yourself all day for content. I find her content totally unrelatable and I don’t even think her life matches up to what she portrays. There is so much smoke and mirrors and as everyone else always says, her kids look disheveled while she is doled up with designer (either purchased, borrowed, gifted).

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I find this type of content just sad. She is by herself, flirting with the camera, at least she is honest about it, but it’s weird? Most people have real jobs with some kind of purpose, not posing by yourself all day for content. I find her content totally unrelatable and I don’t even think her life matches up to what she portrays. There is so much smoke and mirrors and as everyone else always says, her kids look disheveled while she is doled up with designer (either purchased, borrowed, gifted).
Truly bizarre

I mostly enjoy her content - even if it is over the top, but yeah the kids always look unkempt and like they’re dressed in rags. Keep the same energy for the kids Rachelle
I don’t wanna WK for her but her kids seem to play quite rough and get covered in food and texta etc, I don’t blame her for not dressing them to the nines. At least she puts them in a nice matching trackie or something with matching colours that is weather appropriate, they don’t look like little bogans. Hard to compare I know but if you think of someone like Sophie Cachia, she buys all this tacky foul designer stuff for herself and her children look like dirty little urchins, often not dressed for the weather or in clothing that fits.

Reactions: 4
I don’t wanna WK for her but her kids seem to play quite rough and get covered in food and texta etc, I don’t blame her for not dressing them to the nines. At least she puts them in a nice matching trackie or something with matching colours that is weather appropriate, they don’t look like little bogans. Hard to compare I know but if you think of someone like Sophie Cachia, she buys all this tacky foul designer stuff for herself and her children look like dirty little urchins, often not dressed for the weather or in clothing that fits.
I guess we all have different tastes but they look like they are dressed like bogans to me. Roman seems to own one tracksuit that is worn everyday. My kids play rough and get dirty but they have nice clothes and I don’t spend designer prices on them. There are plenty of nice clothes that a reasonably priced for kids.

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed her a couple months ago and hadn’t missed her. Saw the notification for this thread and got excited. What a letdown. Absolutely not missing anything

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her a couple months ago and hadn’t missed her. Saw the notification for this thread and got excited. What a letdown. Absolutely not missing anything
Sorry to get you excited! It’s been a lot of nothing on her page. Many luxury brands, swanning around being a stay at home mum to two kids who go to school and child care. Writing lots of words. Has anyone gone to her blog?

Reactions: 5
OK I've fallen down an absolute rabbit hole... I remember Rachelle very vaguely from her basic blonde eastern suburbs mum days - what the actual eff happened? So she was living with her daughter in the shire waiting to move to London? But her husband and son were overseas? WHYYYY
She looks so bored all the time, just sitting about in her designer gear, working extremely hard on being as skinny as possible and taking photos of vegetables o_O and her two kids who are unable to look at the camera

OK I've fallen down an absolute rabbit hole... I remember Rachelle very vaguely from her basic blonde eastern suburbs mum days - what the actual eff happened? So she was living with her daughter in the shire waiting to move to London? But her husband and son were overseas? WHYYYY
She looks so bored all the time, just sitting about in her designer gear, working extremely hard on being as skinny as possible and taking photos of vegetables o_O and her two kids who are unable to look at the camera
She made a mistake on her visa paperwork and it took quite a while to fix, longer than usual due to the UK immigration department (? Not sure if that’s what they call it) prioritising processing visas for those fleeing Ukraine. So she was stuck in Australia with her little daughter far longer than expected and her son had already been enrolled in school in the UK so they decided it would be best for him to start school and her husband to set up the house etc in the meantime. The kids seem EXHAUSTING, I wonder what they’ll be like when they’re older.

• Wow
She made a mistake on her visa paperwork and it took quite a while to fix, longer than usual due to the UK immigration department (? Not sure if that’s what they call it) prioritising processing visas for those fleeing Ukraine. So she was stuck in Australia with her little daughter far longer than expected and her son had already been enrolled in school in the UK so they decided it would be best for him to start school and her husband to set up the house etc in the meantime. The kids seem EXHAUSTING, I wonder what they’ll be like when they’re older.
Probably as boring as her.

She reminds me of when Carrie moves to Paris in season 6, walking around the city bored as bat tit. What does she do all day?

Reactions: 5
schlep about sloane square being as skinny as possible, holding up your oversized clothes so you don't end up with holes in something that cost $900, waiting to bump into camille charriere and compare notes on how to make your miu miu underwear visible

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we think (or know if) she was left an inheritance by her father? Or if his father isn’t around, was he? (I vaguely remember her mentioning a MIL but not a FIL). Their spending seems to far, far outweigh what he could possibly be earning in his line of work. And EVERYTHING she buys is top of the line expensive e.g. she showed a story with food ingredients recently and one of them was cinnamon. No UK equivalent of Masterfoods or supermarket brands for our Rach. It was some upmarket brand, probably £10 ($20) a pop. Has it been three European holidays since she arrived..? Or is it four including her Paris trip. Many, many, many expensive meals out. No Maccas combos for our Rach. I dunno the amount they spend just seems like SO much for just a salary. Especially in London, from what I understand it is super pricey.