Rachelle Rowlings #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't he in advertising? If you're high up the chain you could be on serious $$$

Reactions: 1
Isn't he in advertising? If you're high up the chain you could be on serious $$$
apparently he’s in advertising.He could potentially be on the type of money that allows a blatant disregard for the environment on her part.
I doubt she had access to a considerable inheritance as she used to be in Amber Sceats jewellery and Tony Bianca shoes (no hate) and now isn’t.

very very shallow human.One of her bridesmaids Lisa is now Amy Gerard’s best friend and manager. Lisa and RR no longer speak so I think that’s telling.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She never shows her home. I get the impression her house isn't quite as high-end as her clothes...

Reactions: 3
Even has to roll her Jean ankles up to make sure her designer socks are showing 🙄

Reactions: 1
The bra is really cringey. I could see wearing it on holiday in the heat. London life must be hard.

Those shoes too!!! I always thought she was a fashion victim. Even more so now

The latest outfit in her stories is rather questionable. Looks like a toddler playing dress ups

Is this the outfit you mean @beebop88 😬 whoever described her as a fashion victim before was definitely spot on. I clicked the link for the shorts and THEY ARE £185!! £185!! I just did the conversion and today that = AU$344!! $344!! You could get the same or similar from any number of shops if you really needed those particular shorts.. although I have no idea why you would because they’re terrible looking. At least the jumper is more versatile and she would get a tonne more wear out of it for the cool AU$560 she paid.

Attachments

Is this the outfit you mean @beebop88 😬 whoever described her as a fashion victim before was definitely spot on. I clicked the link for the shorts and THEY ARE £185!! £185!! I just did the conversion and today that = AU$344!! $344!! You could get the same or similar from any number of shops if you really needed those particular shorts.. although I have no idea why you would because they’re terrible looking. At least the jumper is more versatile and she would get a tonne more wear out of it for the cool AU$560 she paid.
Yes lol. That outfit looks like something my dad would wear, minus the Miu Miu heels

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her latest blogpost about how we “do it all” is baffling to me because all she seemingly does is shop, lunch and Pilates in her overpriced underwear while her children are at school. Try working full time or even part time while also juggling the below.

“So for the majority of us, finding time for homework, a plethora of after school activities, playdates, buying organic, non GMO vegetables, choosing a side on the cow vs nut milk fence, discussing your food intolerances, going to the Physio because your left knee clicks and keeping up with current world events is like trying to save one last file onto an overloaded USB!”