Rachelle Rowlings #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the constant peloton sessions and 90 minute pilates classes and plates of uneaten food are just screaming ED to me, it's getting depressing

Reactions: 5
I wonder why her substack hasnā€™t taken off - itā€™s almost as if no oneā€™s interested in reading about the trials and tribulations of a thin, white woman who doesnā€™t work because sheā€™s married to a rich man šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
I wonder why her substack hasnā€™t taken off - itā€™s almost as if no oneā€™s interested in reading about the trials and tribulations of a thin, white woman who doesnā€™t work because sheā€™s married to a rich man šŸ™„
How do you know it hasnā€™t taken off? Can you see how many followers she has or something? Sorry genuine question as I have no idea about substack. I still canā€™t get over her getting a facial costing about AU$750 šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜… honestly I donā€™t care how rich you are thatā€™s ridiculous in the extreme!

Reactions: 3
How do you know it hasnā€™t taken off? Can you see how many followers she has or something? Sorry genuine question as I have no idea about substack. I still canā€™t get over her getting a facial costing about AU$750 šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜… honestly I donā€™t care how rich you are thatā€™s ridiculous in the extreme!
Her bio says ā€œweekly thoughts and ramblings hereā€ with a link to it but she hasnā€™t posted since 9 June and thereā€™s only 15 posts, 9 of which were posted on 13 April. The most likes a post has is 60 back on 19 April which I assume is when it launched.

She kept up the weekly posts for approx 7 weeks before she ran out of content, presumably because she realised how unrelatable her life is to us mere mortals who wouldnā€™t drop $750 on a facial šŸ˜‚

At the risk of sounding like an old lady, London in November is about 10 degrees - why does she always have her belly out? For someone who has money, she dresses like sheā€™s 15 years younger than she is and it doesnā€™t look chic, it looks cheap.

Reactions: 4
At the risk of sounding like an old lady, London in November is about 10 degrees - why does she always have her belly out? For someone who has money, she dresses like sheā€™s 15 years younger than she is and it doesnā€™t look chic, it looks cheap.
Agreed. The way she dresses is ridiculous, I think she looks like a try hard.. a really shallow one. I also wondered about the cold.. Iā€™m in the UK, although itā€™s probably colder where I am, but thereā€™s no way thatā€™s autumn attire. Honestly Iā€™m annoyed I started following her again šŸ˜‚ I only started after reading a few comments on here just before they moved.. I was nosy and wanted to check that out. Also the workout shots panning up her body on the bike. Ok babes.

Agreed. The way she dresses is ridiculous, I think she looks like a try hard.. a really shallow one. I also wondered about the cold.. Iā€™m in the UK, although itā€™s probably colder where I am, but thereā€™s no way thatā€™s autumn attire. Honestly Iā€™m annoyed I started following her again šŸ˜‚ I only started after reading a few comments on here just before they moved.. I was nosy and wanted to check that out. Also the workout shots panning up her body on the bike. Ok babes.
Obviously keeps tabs on her thread here haha!

The way she always fake laughs at the camera makes me cringe

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Maybe I missed it but how is she friends with Rosie from Made In Chelsea?
And gosh she is vapid, clearly with her husband for his money.

Reactions: 2
Maybe I missed it but how is she friends with Rosie from Made In Chelsea?
And gosh she is vapid, clearly with her husband for his money.
She has admitted as much in an interview. She looked him up before agreeing to a date with him. She was suddenly interested when she found out he was quite senior at a global advertising agency. Married him, popped out 2 babies in quick succession then hasnā€™t worked a day since (despite her protests that having a kid at school and the other in day care part time is a ā€œfull time jobā€)

Reactions: 2