Rachelle Rowlings #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As requested
Doing the lord’s work

I’ll kick off, RR has always been a funny one for me. Her designer everything just did not seem to match the real life she was leading. I suspect this is a big reason to move to the UK. No amount of borrowed designer goods could get her out of the shire rut, so they’ve mixed it up and to your average Aussie she is living the glam life in the UK. No need to keep pretending to keep up with the jones from Sydney anymore!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Doing the lord’s work

I’ll kick off, RR has always been a funny one for me. Her designer everything just did not seem to match the real life she was leading. I suspect this is a big reason to move to the UK. No amount of borrowed designer goods could get her out of the shire rut, so they’ve mixed it up and to your average Aussie she is living the glam life in the UK. No need to keep pretending to keep up with the jones from Sydney anymore!
Yeah like why wear all your luxe outfits only to get changed to go to pilates/eat a vegan bowl/pick up your filthy kids from daycare/school - like why waste your time, doll?? I guess "good content" is the answer.
However, I think they did move just to be with family. Not much else to it. I mean it'll be a big reality check because you need to be super wealthy to have a RR style "good" life in London. Cost of living is through the roof.
She definitely seems a bit down. Feel bad even writing this.

Reactions: 3
Yeah like why wear all your luxe outfits only to get changed to go to pilates/eat a vegan bowl/pick up your filthy kids from daycare/school - like why waste your time, doll?? I guess "good content" is the answer.
However, I think they did move just to be with family. Not much else to it. I mean it'll be a big reality check because you need to be super wealthy to have a RR style "good" life in London. Cost of living is through the roof.
She definitely seems a bit down. Feel bad even writing this.
Isn’t she super close with her mum though? I don’t see why she would want to abandon her mother in favour of Jimmy’s family? Especially when her father has passed away. Most people who immigrate from the UK do not go back. For good reason. It’s not a great place to live and not ideal for kids when compared to Australia. I agree you need money to live well there but who says she is going to be “living well” and by whose standard? The kids will go to the local school, so no need to keep up with the fancy private schools in Sydney, she has an abundance of cool aesthetic backgrounds in London now at her disposal, which she was majorly lacking in the shire, and she can keep up the appearance of living the life by posing in front of rich things and then going back to her middle income home at the end of the day, and most people won’t be the wiser because everyone thinks London is fancy, when in reality, if you are super wealthy it is, otherwise it’s a massive hole

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Isn’t she super close with her mum though? I don’t see why she would want to abandon her mother in favour of Jimmy’s family? Especially when her father has passed away. Most people who immigrate from the UK do not go back. For good reason. It’s not a great place to live and not ideal for kids when compared to Australia. I agree you need money to live well there but who says she is going to be “living well” and by whose standard? The kids will go to the local school, so no need to keep up with the fancy private schools in Sydney, she has an abundance of cool aesthetic backgrounds in London now at her disposal, which she was majorly lacking in the shire, and she can keep up the appearance of living the life by posing in front of rich things and then going back to her middle income home at the end of the day, and most people won’t be the wiser because everyone thinks London is fancy, when in reality, if you are super wealthy it is, otherwise it’s a massive hole
Agree that living well is subjective, but in London an equivalent life to say Paddington in Sydney, you'd approx 2 million pounds (four million dollars) for a 2-3 bedroom flat, and about 6 pounds for a punnet of raspberries 😂 makes Sydney seem like good value but, as you say, she will be in some "normal" neighborhood and just keep up the luxury facade.
I will say that i LOVE her natural hair and no spray tan. She looks great.
I read that her Mum is going to go between San Fran, where her brother lives, and London, which is a pretty pleasant retirement existence, if you ask me.

Reactions: 5
Selling your gifted goods at close to RRP and keeping the money is keeping RR in the brands she loves!
From giving her now husband the time of day because she found out he had money to selling luxury brands to fund her lifestyle. She’s a grifter albeit a skinny, moderately attractive if somewhat mildly depressed and superficial one.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
So I left London in 2014 for Sydney. Husband from Wimbledon, I’m from Aus. I found as long as earning the pound London is much more affordable. We pay a fortune in medical bills that we wouldn’t have to in UK and groceries and utilities are sooooo much more here. Sydney is fabulous for kids (as long as have two strong incomes). London just doesn’t offer the same lifestyle. I think it would be really hard change for someone used to the beaches etc. She does seem lost but it’s natural for someone moving to a new city, also probably the worst time of year to move to UK.
This is my experience too.

NHS covers everything. There’s a waitlist but even paying private for the services we require, the waitlists are huge.

Fuel is currently more expensive in UK but cars are far cheaper.

NHS covers everything. There’s a waitlist but even paying private for the services we require, the waitlists are huge.

And if you are living in central London, it is very common (and not too difficult) to go without a car and rely solely on transport. Food, medical, leisure activities all cheaper.

Reactions: 2

Interesting. Well that's tit for you.
My friend is a doctor and refused to move back to the UK because NHS would pay him 115,000 pounds (AUD$250,000) and the same public consultant position here pays AUD$420,000, so I guess that's how they afford it, imagine how little the NHS are paying the nurses!!

Interesting. Well that's tit for you.
My friend is a doctor and refused to move back to the UK because NHS would pay him 115,000 pounds (AUD$250,000) and the same public consultant position here pays AUD$420,000, so I guess that's how they afford it, imagine how little the NHS are paying the nurses!!
It’s more the nurses have to work so much harder. 5x patient load etc. We were beside ourselves when we saw the Sydney salary thinking it was so high but it really just balanced out the cost of living. I’m sure RR and her husband are more than fine though!

And public transport far superior

Does Roman live in the one adidas tracksuit?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Maybe she has an agent or manager or something
She’s a grifter through and through. Remember she didn’t fancy her husband until she found out he was wealthy.
She spends a whole lot of time on her phone documenting dreary London. For someone who hadn’t seen her husband and son in 6 months, she’s definitely very present and totally engaged whilst in their company!

Hey Rachelle. That bag is worth a couple of thousand, why don’t you buy a keep cup instead of using single use cups all the time?!! Or do you need it to be gifted to you to use? I’ll happily send you one if it means you start thinking and living more sustainably. You post one single use item every couple of days! Sahhhh chic

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I mostly enjoy her content - even if it is over the top, but yeah the kids always look unkempt and like they’re dressed in rags. Keep the same energy for the kids Rachelle