Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clare78

She’s is very creepy her eyes remind me of Myra hindleys mug shot . I’ll upload a few videos of her on here . She’s definitely a wrong un through and through . It’s disgusting what she’s done and said to people on TikTok
---
This is her singing I’d catch a grenade for you to a Ukrainian girl living in London , then calling her a cow

Attachments

Reactions: 1

wineanddine

VIP Member
please tell me something hasn’t happened to that poor hamster already :( she’s just asked people on live to stop asking about it

• Wow

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
And she said her mum stabbed her when she was young yesterday , that’s a new 1 for me I’ve not heard her say that before . Only her mum tried to drown her that’s why she don’t like baths . Have you watched her a while ? She used to say she can’t use knives because they frighten her , but she’s always licking and putting 1 in her mouth when she’s eating . Makes me wonder what the hell teri is thinking letting her bound in being really loud and waking the kids up when they’ve got school in the morning. She hates Charlie as well you can see it all over her face when she talks about him or he comes into the room . She only mentions money so she can throw it back at Teri . It’s a narcissistic trait through and through
oh yeah she’s afraid of knives forgot about that so a bloody great saw doesn’t count. Shes said the mum bit her nose too 🤣 I’d love to hear the mums side. she rolled her eyes yesterday when Terri said Charlie and lola (!?) are like twins as if she knows better. I don’t agree with introducing someone so soon they’ve only been together 5 months let alone her calling herself their mum and them their kids. She’s an absolute nightmare of a person very scary

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Fact freak live about her at 7pm tonight on YouTube. she’s done so much we could have a huge wiki about it but would take ages- racism, misgendering, speaking about disabled people in a disgusting manner, taking over peoples houses, letching over women, lying about absolutely everything, accusing her family of abuse and abandoning her and more!

nichew

VIP Member
She was moaning last night she couldn't make a roast today and her fridges/cupboards were empty because of the pride bags she made the kids. How it was a waste because they didn't say thanks and that it's just the nice person she is 🥱🥱
Why does she think she should be praised all the time if kids dint say thanks most mams would just say say thanks they say it we move on. And any one who has to say they are nice are not nice
---
She’s basically said you’re a friend that’s all and then Rachel was going all pass agg ‘go on call me mate’ eye roll. That eye roll 🤬
She’s told her from start I’m ye mate that’s all I like my women to be Fem. Owt less fem is Rachel she looks like a bloke. I think Steph is decent person and thought I’ll take her under my wing. But she will soon get fed up.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
They probs didn’t want to be there if she was going on and on over these gift bags 🙄. I don’t think that shit will reign with Hartley at all. Plus why would sh be saying to her wife I’m here if u need to talk weirdo
Didn’t she do that with that chloe played both sides knew the ex wife as well she is absolutely desperate for anyone

wineanddine

VIP Member
she’s live and ranting because her friend messaged someone she’s fallen out with and suicide baiting again 🙄 800
views she’s loving it

• Haha

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
Anyone see that live today? 😳 one of the teen girls is in hospital on a drip Rachel doesn’t seem to understand how serious that is, their grandad came round and T is at hospital she kept the live running while bringing him up to date. The girl has asthma and has been unwell for FIVE DAYS, told them she couldn’t breathe, THREW UP BLOOD last night and finally got take to hospital at 11am. I’m utterly shocked! Needless to say T told her in comments to ring her and the live ended
Can’t believe anything that comes out of her mouth though

Viewer123

I don’t even follow her on tiktok but I knew she must have had a thread because she comes up on my FYP everyday and every single time it’s her moaning or a sob story or something that broke her 🤦🏻‍♀️

nichew

VIP Member
Yep now hartleys single she’s starting her shit with her she’s such a vile way of flirting everything is an innuendo. She’s so fucking weird with kids I saw her say to one of them cheer up or we will think you don’t wanna be here who the fuck is she to tell them how to act she’s literally just met em
They probs didn’t want to be there if she was going on and on over these gift bags 🙄. I don’t think that shit will reign with Hartley at all. Plus why would sh be saying to her wife I’m here if u need to talk weirdo

clare78

talking to a 16 year old boy like this asking him how big his wood is 😳🤬

Attachments

• Sick

nichew

VIP Member
Sat crying with comments off for ages. Just why? Get yourself to bed lass. Even when comments were on she sits in silence not answering anyone
She must of been up all night because she’s put on her stories someth about an ambulance being sent at 5am this morning whike she was on live

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
The way she talks to the kids is utter shite. Has she moved herself in with this family? Everything seems an inconvenience.
If it was a man people would be saying love bombing and coercive control she’s moved so fast mind you terrie isn’t protecting her kids at all and seems happy to let her take over. That meal she made was bogging so having to eat that is terrie’s just desserts