Rachel Skinner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve triple checked and can’t find a thread on her which SHOCKS me! HOW has she not? But I am like obsessively intrigued by this girl. I’ve only been watching a few weeks and I have never wanted to slap someone with a sexual harassment order so much in my life. And it’s not even against me. She’s a walking law suit; the things she says to men and women while maintaining she is a lesbian just confuses me. Everyone is her type; from middle aged men, gay men, people with clear vulnerabilities and disabilities to Karina. I mean 😶 I just don’t even know with her. She proclaims to be such a nice person over and over and we all know if you have to proclaim it that much; you aren’t. I’ve binged all the YouTube videos about her and TikTok’s which just don’t help her story or lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
if im right she has been mentioned on other threads, from what ive seen, she is so moody and miserable

everytime i see her on live or fyp she has something to say about someone
she never ever looks happy

i dont follow her this is just what ive seen but its not good

Reactions: 2
So pleased a thread on Rachel has started she’s a racist , discriminatory, narcissistic, pathological liar 🤥
---
I have receipts too
---
Thank you bananarama for starting the thread

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So pleased a thread on Rachel has started she’s a racist , discriminatory, narcissistic, pathological liar 🤥
---
I have receipts too
---
Thank you bananarama for starting the thread
Im still shocked she didn’t have a thread! She is one deluded girl. Like, she creeps me out. We can have all the receipts here!

She’s is very creepy her eyes remind me of Myra hindleys mug shot . I’ll upload a few videos of her on here . She’s definitely a wrong un through and through . It’s disgusting what she’s done and said to people on TikTok
---
This is her singing I’d catch a grenade for you to a Ukrainian girl living in London , then calling her a cow

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She has an almost 20k account and uses tiktok as an income source (just keeps getting banned for the horrible tit she comes out with), so fair game for a thread and it’s about time
IMG_3713.png

Reactions: 3
1 of many discriminatory things she’s said . This was after a Lucy spraggan concert on her way home

Attachments

Everyone get reporting her again to DWP. It’s time KARMA hits. This lady wants to be off work and is doing all she can to get any diagnosis to enable her to sit on her but and do sweet f all while everyone else funds her life.

Being horrible to Darren because he called her out for being racist to Speedo

Attachments

Fact freak live about her at 7pm tonight on YouTube. she’s done so much we could have a huge wiki about it but would take ages- racism, misgendering, speaking about disabled people in a disgusting manner, taking over peoples houses, letching over women, lying about absolutely everything, accusing her family of abuse and abandoning her and more!

This person gives me Rose West vibes . I don't know much about her , can anyone give a few bullet points .

This person gives me Rose West vibes . I don't know much about her , can anyone give a few bullet points .
She’s racist
Discriminatory
Gaslights
Narcissistic
Threatens to self cancellation when she done get her own way
Said her family abused her when they didn’t
Said her mum bit her nose off
Lies about having diabetes, alopecia , narcolepsy, autism , adhd , blindness almost other things

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Again with discrimination because mollie was number 1 o the leaderboard
---
Disgusting she is 😡 I’ve not posted her being racist to Speedo because it’s racist but it’s on TikTok for people to view

Attachments

She back on John shield account now
---
Pretending she has diabetes again 🤬 she’s a disgusting liar

Attachments

talking to a 16 year old boy like this asking him how big his wood is 😳🤬

Attachments

• Sick