Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clare78

One of the older girls the one with the name starting with S I think put a few messages on one of the tiktok accounts that screen record her a while back I noticed, clearly knows what she’s like and isn’t for her. Rachel dropped in that they call her big man it’s clearly not all going swimmingly yet she then talks about them calling her mum 5 months in. She’s an absolute nutter. Totally rolled her eyes at the girl being taken to hospital with a panic attack too shouldn’t she be the first to say how awful and scary they are. Yeah it’s best I been blocked before and I think teri blocked me the other day all I said was it’s a lot to leave you with (I play up to R to get her talking loool)
I think a lot just play to up to her so they don’t get blocked but she has a lot of new followers that think the sun shines out of her back side . No way should she even be considered being called step mum after a few months . It worries me her being around those kids I have genuine concerns for them . Oh wow even the daughters are happy to comment on the awareness pages . That says it all doesn’t it really 😳

Reactions: 1

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I think a lot just play to up to her so they don’t get blocked but she has a lot of new followers that think the sun shines out of her back side . No way should she even be considered being called step mum after a few months . It worries me her being around those kids I have genuine concerns for them . Oh wow even the daughters are happy to comment on the awareness pages . That says it all doesn’t it really 😳
Yeah there are definitely folk who get caught up in the poor Rachel she does everything sob story I just can’t understand why you’d accept someone going live in your house with your kids and slagging you off Terri must have some bad low self esteem

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
She said yesterday she gets her biggest viewer count when shes eating on camera. Must be off to see her mod with the kids already she said she’s going to go buy them a toy each 😬 Then she said she’s travelling 8 hours didn’t she say it’s in north wales 🤣
IMG_3993.jpeg

Last edited:

clare78

She back on John shield account now
---
Pretending she has diabetes again 🤬 she’s a disgusting liar

Attachments

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Don’t think Hartley will put up with her strange ways much longer, she mentioned something about her wife I dont know what was said I missed it. But she said you can joke about a lot of stuff but not that. She won’t think it’s appropriate. Rachel then said I’m deleting my account and went
She went ‘that’s her new gf you can tell’ then lied and said she was talking about someone else