Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nichew

VIP Member
It enrages me when people ring emergency services for people attention seeking on TikTok. It’s disgraceful. Every night there’s at least 1 or 2 “creators” baiting for people to ring 999 because they’re crying on live. If only these idiots worked for emergency services and saw those who come second to TikTok 999 calls who’ve waited HOURS often with serious illness or injury.
Wrote all that and it wouldn’t post

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7

BananaRama

Chatty Member
I’ve triple checked and can’t find a thread on her which SHOCKS me! HOW has she not? But I am like obsessively intrigued by this girl. I’ve only been watching a few weeks and I have never wanted to slap someone with a sexual harassment order so much in my life. And it’s not even against me. She’s a walking law suit; the things she says to men and women while maintaining she is a lesbian just confuses me. Everyone is her type; from middle aged men, gay men, people with clear vulnerabilities and disabilities to Karina. I mean 😶 I just don’t even know with her. She proclaims to be such a nice person over and over and we all know if you have to proclaim it that much; you aren’t. I’ve binged all the YouTube videos about her and TikTok’s which just don’t help her story or lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

clare78

So pleased a thread on Rachel has started she’s a racist , discriminatory, narcissistic, pathological liar 🤥
---
I have receipts too
---
Thank you bananarama for starting the thread

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

clare78

Did anyone see today’s meltdown ? She was awful the way she spoke about teri’s kids .

• Sad

nichew

VIP Member
Does anyone think she’s actually got a job?
A big NO
---
Did anyone see today’s meltdown ? She was awful the way she spoke about teri’s kids .
She’s Actually a Weirdo Teri had a lucky escape. Who in their right mind puts a trampoline up in winter… the tennis court bit had me howling 😂… all the did at Teri was be Loud as fuck cook anemic chicken dinners. Abd make her self look busy whike actual doing noth8ng

• Haha

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Has she fucked it up wi Lizzie already
---

And she has the cheek to pass comment on other ppls apersnce and what they wear. Complete nob the woman is
What sickens me most about her is her constant sexual innuendos. Anything happens there’s always got to be some sexual comment in there. Did you hear her say I’m good in bed I’m a good kisser and asking for single women in the live.
She’s absolutely vile 🤮🤮

• Sick

Lolly71990

VIP Member
She must of been up all night because she’s put on her stories someth about an ambulance being sent at 5am this morning whike she was on live
It enrages me when people ring emergency services for people attention seeking on TikTok. It’s disgraceful. Every night there’s at least 1 or 2 “creators” baiting for people to ring 999 because they’re crying on live. If only these idiots worked for emergency services and saw those who come second to TikTok 999 calls who’ve waited HOURS often with serious illness or injury.

Reactions: 4

clare78

She’s met up with girl number 3 this week 😅 my mind boggles the fact woman actually want to meet her . This 1 can’t have watched what she’s like on TikTok regarding how she is with women . We should take bets on how long this 1 will last for 🤣

• Haha

clare78

This person gives me Rose West vibes . I don't know much about her , can anyone give a few bullet points .
She’s racist
Discriminatory
Gaslights
Narcissistic
Threatens to self cancellation when she done get her own way
Said her family abused her when they didn’t
Said her mum bit her nose off
Lies about having diabetes, alopecia , narcolepsy, autism , adhd , blindness almost other things

• Wow
Just been banned because I said her roast dinner looked mingin lol it’s literally ready made crap wow that muck would seduce me lol

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
She’s done this before and ended up giving it to a charity of her choice instead
---
Also if she doesn’t want to be trolled any more she’s giving away where she lives and works

Reactions: 3

clare78

Yeah it was all going off on tt but I watched this she was basically saying one of the older girls has told the dad she’s hit her or summat I can’t believe Terri still has her in her house round her kids when they blatantly hate her she puts them on screen and then she just makes out she’s an angel and Terri does nowt. I’m fascinated watching it play out mind
I’m the same i can’t stop watching 👀 Teri needs to throw her out . It’s obvious Rachel only likes the 2 younger girls she hates the other kids . I’m glad the older 1s can see through her though . I think she probably has threatened 1 of the kids that’s why they told their dad . I can see her doing something like that tbh . I’m a silent watcher of her so she don’t block me 🤣

nichew

VIP Member
Someone in her chat said I’ve had my let amputEd completely blanmed her. Everyone was saying are u ok to the woman. And cunt face stated saying why is no one talking. She can’t stand anyone getting attention

nichew

VIP Member
She says her managers been on the phone and that breezy who she was ‘raising money’ for and she can’t do anything right I mean I’d be peed off if she told everyone my private info and tried begging for me cos of a family loss
on My way to pages that record her lol

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I’m the same i can’t stop watching 👀 Teri needs to throw her out . It’s obvious Rachel only likes the 2 younger girls she hates the other kids . I’m glad the older 1s can see through her though . I think she probably has threatened 1 of the kids that’s why they told their dad . I can see her doing something like that tbh . I’m a silent watcher of her so she don’t block me 🤣
One of the older girls the one with the name starting with S I think put a few messages on one of the tiktok accounts that screen record her a while back I noticed, clearly knows what she’s like and isn’t for her. Rachel dropped in that they call her big man it’s clearly not all going swimmingly yet she then talks about them calling her mum 5 months in. She’s an absolute nutter. Totally rolled her eyes at the girl being taken to hospital with a panic attack too shouldn’t she be the first to say how awful and scary they are. Yeah it’s best I been blocked before and I think teri blocked me the other day all I said was it’s a lot to leave you with (I play up to R to get her talking loool)