Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I saw a little bit of that , absolutely not defending her as she’s unhinged however all those in the live looked like weirdos. That Chloe one has been on live virtually the whole time after so I do think she’s using this for clout .

Reactions: 2

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
I don’t know how many times she’s said to those children if you don’t behave I’m not ordering McDonald’s and we’ll have to starve 😔 poor babies being threatened with food

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
i Don’t think the wife woukd play into it all, either ignor her or tell her to fuck off. And as nice as Steph is it’s been a 9 year relationship and 5 year marriage. and there’s most likely still strong feelings there so shes only going to push so far over it before she fucks her off.
She’s basically said you’re a friend that’s all and then Rachel was going all pass agg ‘go on call me mate’ eye roll. That eye roll 🤬

• Haha

nichew

VIP Member
You are bang on with your points here. I will copy and paste your words because its 100% correct.

------------

It's pathetic int it. Making out she's been bullied. No love a group of woman have got together on live to talk about how YOU have affected them in some way or another. and others have all see the patter YOU use when speaking to woman online. i don't think it be long until Hartley wipes her hands of her.

The way she was speaking about her wife was down right disgusting disrespectful and fucking weird. I've noticed about her, she gets talking on live to someone and starts by trying to mimick their accent (badley mind) if said person has anyone or anything they love she starts with the sly comments and the eye rolling. I've noticed she try's to break people down.

Other night when Chloe picked her up she started soon as she go in the motor with the minging angry face she does. Passing comments about what she was wearing etc when she's not right to with the fucking state on herself. Chole did the right thing getting out of there.

The more awareness there is about this absolut preadtor the better. It's worrying really what if she did get her claws into some poor cunt look at terri and the kids. You could see the coercive control there. saying stuff on live and when Terri was trying to have a say muteing the live. Making the kids go bed in the middle of the day on that holiday. Screaming and shouting all the time them moaning the kids was still up. And the worse bit
having camers set up at Terrys so she could see what was going on while she wasn't there.

I think these women need to start reporting even little things to the police. Because it's one very dangerous individual. She's a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Thank you!
I’ve had a lot of time on my hands at the minute, I have problems with my spine im layed about waiting for treatmen! well any way I came across her I think early last year and thought she’s a bit odd and carried on scrolling.
So comes across her again and I think she’d just got with tezza and she was being loud and obnoxious, and I thought this isn’t going to end well. Seen all that on holiday etc. Thank God Terry is out of it. Have you noticed how calm it is now at Terrys now she’s gone. I do feel proper bad for Terry because I think she’s battling with her self and feeling guilty about it going on so long.
one of lasses other night said after an hour of speaking to her she was on about getting married and asking loads of questions about her little boy.

What about her calling Chloe’s Dad lazy because Chloe was cleaning up for him because he’s got COPD!
she’s one cheeky cunt. And she’s an absolute danger to Men Women Kids and Animals.
and she just makes me cringe .

• Heart

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I watched for maybe 2 mins earlier and she said she hadn't eaten all day. Hartley said she doesn't eat breakfast or something (can't really remember) and Rachel said she had Weetabix (I think) for breakfast and a roast for dinner :unsure: 😂 😂 😂
She was chucking chicken in her gob like no tomorrow
---
She’s on crying now about terris kids I think
---
Shes back to feeding her face
IMG_7135.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

wineanddine

VIP Member
just turned her on - has her new girl ditched her already? she’s saying she was using her for tiktok viewers

• Haha
Yeah saw that she’s pretending she still has it but something defo happened she’s stupid and/or likes the trolling for attention cos you just wouldnt risk it after losing a previous job
Some people on that live were commenting asking was it about a review left on the hatch’s Facebook page but I couldn’t find the review

clare78

A big NO
---

She’s Actually a Weirdo Teri had a lucky escape. Who in their right mind puts a trampoline up in winter… the tennis court bit had me howling 😂… all the did at Teri was be Loud as fuck cook anemic chicken dinners. Abd make her self look busy whike actual doing noth8ng
The tennis court bit bout killed me off laughing 🤣🤣her roast dinners are disgusting 🤮 I wouldn’t give them to a dog . The fact she thinks Teri shouldn’t be live on TikTok either baffles me , she’s a proper nut job . What she said about the kids she claims to love though was awful. If was Teri I’d be getting a harassment order against her because she will go on about this for months 🥴

nichew

VIP Member
She went ‘that’s her new gf you can tell’ then lied and said she was talking about someone else
She’s a horrid cunt int she. Take everything to far. You just know he’s going to start saying I’ve been in love with Hartley 2 years….. what about that with the kids and them toys bags she reckon she got them. And they never said thank you. They prob did but she prob expected a massive fan fayre over it 😂

nichew

VIP Member
What sickens me most about her is her constant sexual innuendos. Anything happens there’s always got to be some sexual comment in there. Did you hear her say I’m good in bed I’m a good kisser and asking for single women in the live.
She’s absolutely vile 🤮🤮
Makes my skin crawl really does. If it was a bloke doing it to a woman there would be absolut hell on
---
Eyes are rolling
---
Also she’s said a few things about that Hartleys wife, but see seems to stop her
I’m betting it won’t be long until they see her for the cunt she is

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
Everyone get reporting her again to DWP. It’s time KARMA hits. This lady wants to be off work and is doing all she can to get any diagnosis to enable her to sit on her but and do sweet f all while everyone else funds her life.