Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nichew

VIP Member
Someone in her chat said I’ve had my let amputEd completely blanmed her. Everyone was saying are u ok to the woman. And cunt face stated saying why is no one talking. She can’t stand anyone getting attention

Reactions: 3

Bradylo

She was moaning last night she couldn't make a roast today and her fridges/cupboards were empty because of the pride bags she made the kids. How it was a waste because they didn't say thanks and that it's just the nice person she is 🥱🥱

• Haha

nichew

VIP Member
She says her managers been on the phone and that breezy who she was ‘raising money’ for and she can’t do anything right I mean I’d be peed off if she told everyone my private info and tried begging for me cos of a family loss
on My way to pages that record her lol

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I’m the same i can’t stop watching 👀 Teri needs to throw her out . It’s obvious Rachel only likes the 2 younger girls she hates the other kids . I’m glad the older 1s can see through her though . I think she probably has threatened 1 of the kids that’s why they told their dad . I can see her doing something like that tbh . I’m a silent watcher of her so she don’t block me 🤣
One of the older girls the one with the name starting with S I think put a few messages on one of the tiktok accounts that screen record her a while back I noticed, clearly knows what she’s like and isn’t for her. Rachel dropped in that they call her big man it’s clearly not all going swimmingly yet she then talks about them calling her mum 5 months in. She’s an absolute nutter. Totally rolled her eyes at the girl being taken to hospital with a panic attack too shouldn’t she be the first to say how awful and scary they are. Yeah it’s best I been blocked before and I think teri blocked me the other day all I said was it’s a lot to leave you with (I play up to R to get her talking loool)

nichew

VIP Member
She’s too busy modding for Rebecca clays speed dating and trying every sexual innuendo she can to get with her. Rachel openly admitted there are “posters up about her” almost proud of it 😂
Have u seen she had cameras fitted at terris house connted to her phone? then the other night she was seething because all kids were up at 11pm and there was some drama on the street and she heard a blokes voice in Terris house. So all amture dramatics started and not one of her braindead followers questioned why a camera is rigged up to her phone . It was all u deserve bettter the things you’ve done for them etc etc

• Wow

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
She says her managers been on the phone and that breezy who she was ‘raising money’ for and she can’t do anything right I mean I’d be peed off if she told everyone my private info and tried begging for me cos of a family loss

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Anyone see that live today? 😳 one of the teen girls is in hospital on a drip Rachel doesn’t seem to understand how serious that is, their grandad came round and T is at hospital she kept the live running while bringing him up to date. The girl has asthma and has been unwell for FIVE DAYS, told them she couldn’t breathe, THREW UP BLOOD last night and finally got take to hospital at 11am. I’m utterly shocked! Needless to say T told her in comments to ring her and the live ended

• Wow

nichew

VIP Member
Don’t think Hartley will put up with her strange ways much longer, she mentioned something about her wife I dont know what was said I missed it. But she said you can joke about a lot of stuff but not that. She won’t think it’s appropriate. Rachel then said I’m deleting my account and went

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
She has an almost 20k account and uses tiktok as an income source (just keeps getting banned for the horrible shit she comes out with), so fair game for a thread and it’s about time
IMG_3713.png

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Live streaming whilst on her break. Her customers have all come in and said that they’ve missed her so much.

The level of narc & delulu is off the scale

• Haha

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
oh yeah she’s afraid of knives forgot about that so a bloody great saw doesn’t count. Shes said the mum bit her nose too 🤣 I’d love to hear the mums side. she rolled her eyes yesterday when Terri said Charlie and lola (!?) are like twins as if she knows better. I don’t agree with introducing someone so soon they’ve only been together 5 months let alone her calling herself their mum and them their kids. She’s an absolute nightmare of a person very scary
I can’t understand why anyone would let her around their kids!

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Taking donations now and people are sending money...wheres the proof of this? Why dont they have an official page?
So she says she has a huge crush on the girl who has lost her nan, so this isnt about helping at all...her own selfish gain

Last edited:
  • Wow

clare78

Did anyone see Friday nights live ? Teri had taken the daughter to hospital and Rachel jumped straight on live saying she had stopped breathing and was rushed in but when she spoke to Teri they was in a side room not resus or urgent care . She turned it all into being about herself saying someone ( the kids dad ) had threatened to chuck her in the back of a van and bury her . She then ignored Teri ringing and messaging . Outrageous ignoring Teri while she had her kids 😳 she’s a very narcissistic dangerous person

nichew

VIP Member
I can’t wait for all the I’ve been in love with her shit. She’s told you from the start ye got ney chance.
---
Has she still deleted her account the pleb

• Haha

nichew

VIP Member
The tennis court bit bout killed me off laughing 🤣🤣her roast dinners are disgusting 🤮 I wouldn’t give them to a dog . The fact she thinks Teri shouldn’t be live on TikTok either baffles me , she’s a proper nut job . What she said about the kids she claims to love though was awful. If was Teri I’d be getting a harassment order against her because she will go on about this for months 🥴
It was the evil twisted look on her face when she was going on about it all. No one does a garden in winter. More fool her for doing it when Teri and the kids just sat in the house eating and watching films…. Who’d of thought painting a fence woukd cause so much drama. I really do hope them bigger kids gave her some shit😂😂 and the chicken dinners she makes is the soul reason us white people get ripped on for having blanned unseasoned food 😂😂
---
And have u noticed how calm it sounds in Teris house now. I’m not supprised the kids used to play up because that predator was the one causeing all the chaos

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Did anyone see Friday nights live ? Teri had taken the daughter to hospital and Rachel jumped straight on live saying she had stopped breathing and was rushed in but when she spoke to Teri they was in a side room not resus or urgent care . She turned it all into being about herself saying someone ( the kids dad ) had threatened to chuck her in the back of a van and bury her . She then ignored Teri ringing and messaging . Outrageous ignoring Teri while she had her kids 😳 she’s a very narcissistic dangerous person
Yeah it was all going off on tt but I watched this she was basically saying one of the older girls has told the dad she’s hit her or summat I can’t believe Terri still has her in her house round her kids when they blatantly hate her she puts them on screen and then she just makes out she’s an angel and Terri does nowt. I’m fascinated watching it play out mind