Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posted this on Hannah’s thread by accident -
Idk how she goes out with her hands looking like this all the time
I get that tan on your hands can often go weird but its actually so easy to avoid it going bad if you do one or two extra steps in your routine, dunno why she doesn't bother im sure she has the time

Reactions: 10
Hopefully it’s out the country we can pray 🙏🏼
But how will she party with BCW if they're not all in the same cesspool?? How will she and Baddy work together if they can't stumble drunk into the same lift? HOW WILL THEIR BUBBLE STRETCH THAT FAR?!

I get that tan on your hands can often go weird but its actually so easy to avoid it going bad if you do one or two extra steps in your routine, dunno why she doesn't bother im sure she has the time
I’m watching her cook with me video and her hands are horrendous!! I’m not a seasoned fake tan user and like everyone have made mistakes however you google and try things to get the fake tan not to look like you’ve coated your hands in cresote!! Given that she tans on a weekly? Basis you’d think she’d have learned by now. It’s not difficult.

Reactions: 8
The lazy misuse of the word ‘infamous’ grinds my gears lol, the pasta recipe is FAMOUS, not ‘infamous’ you birdbrain

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nah her hands in her new video is actually knocking me sick🤢how does she think this looks good. Detty pig

Reactions: 8
1 tbsp is about 120 calories and with all those drinks she consumes she will put on more weight from hidden calories than actual food 🤣

Reactions: 11
I used to live in the same town as her when we were in school and honestly she was nothing like what she describes her self to be like!!
I actually know her from school, massive catfish
i lived in the same town but went to a different school and oh my god it’s 2 completely different people

Reactions: 11
Rachel, you wish you looked like that hun! We all know in reality you look like a fake tanned cow with so many chins I’m surprised you can’t sweep the floor with them

• Haha
Has she had her hair dyed? The ends of her hair in the DIY video are nowhere near as dark as what they are in the cooking video?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.