Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was over her deleting comments and I said ā€œI wonder how long it will take for her to delete thisā€ and she liked it? I was like no I am against you donā€™t like my comment silly witch
What a pleb she really is šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
It was over her deleting comments and I said ā€œI wonder how long it will take for her to delete thisā€ and she liked it? I was like no I am against you donā€™t like my comment silly witch
LMAOOOOOOOO šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
I have never seen an account that loves and replies to all the compliments so sincerely, clearly people are just being kind and trying to help her self esteem as you assume she would be hard on herself as she isn't the pretty one or the nice one or the kind one. But ooohhh no she doesn't need any help fixing her own crown, she eye f@#ks herself so hard the crown is welded on her head with sperm that shoots out of her eyes. Yeah it has wound me up for a while that one.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I have never seen an account that loves and replies to all the compliments so sincerely, clearly people are just being kind and trying to help her self esteem as you assume she would be hard on herself as she isn't the pretty one or the nice one or the kind one. But ooohhh no she doesn't need any help fixing her own crown, she eye f@#ks herself so hard the crown is welded on her head with sperm that shoots out of her eyes. Yeah it has wound me up for a while that one.
Totally judging Too Faced for okaying that ad and her ridiculous shade choice šŸ˜’šŸ‘ŽšŸ»

Reactions: 8
Has she also made Rach aware of this golden rule when she was attacking Amy over the tiktok? šŸ¤Ø

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Posted this on Hannahā€™s thread by accident -
Idk how she goes out with her hands looking like this all the time

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.