Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bit late to this but I've just watched the video and I normally love all 3 of them but this video reeeeeally wound me up! I get its meant to be a joke but you can tell they actually think all these things! like the Samsung phone... why would you base your attraction to someone on the phone they have like wtf honestly. The discount voucher comment as well like sorry hun not everyone wants to spend extra money when they don't have to?! Normally would take anything they say with a pinch of salt but this one just properly annoyed me.
Glad you agree! This video is just a massive cover up for them actually getting dumped and trying to make up reasons why they don't like them anymore

Reactions: 8
They Are so childish and bitchy. Other people at theyre age have professional jobs careers etc. They Are all so superficial and think that mean girl vibe is cool. Honestly they think so highly of themselves and have theyre heads in own asses. Why on earth would anyone fall For them cause they Are ugly inside out. No wonder they Are only good For shag cause you cant find anything real with attitude like that. Boohoo if Someone uses the bus like Come on you dumb witches. Looks will fade but ugly personality stays. Embarrassing that they really think its cool. If they didnt have YouTube they had nothing and would be using the bus.

Reactions: 18
Put em away love
She is the ultimate catfish! The way she goes on is embarrassing jiggling her saggy boobs. She’s talented with make up as she transforms herself. I feel like she moved to Manchester to get a footballer or something like that. I’ve unfollowed her on all social media x

Reactions: 8
πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» Well said! Mind you, none of them would settle for a guy that wasn’t at least in some form of public spotlight. They can’t settle For some average joe normal peasant like us! Eww he actually has a job? That he gets the bus too? Eww eww eww
Honestly their fall from grace when the #ads run dry. These girls will have to get their parents to drop them off because they can't even afford the bus πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rachel: "Big hair reveal guyyyssss! Just wait til you see the colour! I've went for something so so different!

The big hair reveal:

PicsArt_12-03-12.39.11.jpg

It's the bleeping same!?! She sat in a chair getting colour for hours, hyped up a hair change all for it to look like she just got a blow-dry? If she posted that pic without mentioning her hair no one would notice. Yet there's tit loads of simpletons reposting her on their stories πŸ™„ I know these people hype up the most mundane tit but this pissed me off πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Rachel: "Big hair reveal guyyyssss! Just wait til you see the colour! I've went for something so so different!

The big hair reveal:

View attachment 332748

It's the bleeping same!?! She sat in a chair getting colour for hours, hyped up a hair change all for it to look like she just got a blow-dry? If she posted that pic without mentioning her hair no one would notice. Yet there's tit loads of simpletons reposting her on their stories πŸ™„ I know these people hype up the most mundane tit but this pissed me off πŸ˜‚
That brown top is doing her NO favours! but yeah her hair looks literally the same wtf 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11

The big hair reveal:

View attachment 332748

Has she just took a note from Mads for this pic? Tits out and long dark hair...

Reactions: 4
Has she just took a note from Mads for this pic? Tits out and long dark hair...
If she starts trying to copy Maddie who's trying to single white female Holly Boon it'll get so messy. She'd be an impersonation of a Holly Boon impersonation?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she starts trying to copy Maddie who's trying to single white female Holly Boon it'll get so messy. She'd be an impersonation of a Holly Boon impersonation?
My god, what if she gets the long ratty extensions as well 😫

Reactions: 1

The big hair reveal:

View attachment 332748

Hair looks the same but what on earth is she wearing?! She looks horrendous in that top!

Reactions: 6

The big hair reveal:

View attachment 332748

Why does her chest in the second photo remind me of Squidward from Spongebob...
I'm sorry but her outfit is not flattering or appealing at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If anyone has seen her new video, I don't understand why she elongates all her words and goes up on the end of all of her sentences, Maybe she's picked it up from Manchester or I've just not noticed it before but omg it's so annoying

Reactions: 3
If anyone has seen her new video, I don't understand why she elongates all her words and goes up on the end of all of her sentences, Maybe she's picked it up from Manchester or I've just not noticed it before but omg it's so annoying
YES I HATE THIS!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has anyone else noticed her "selling" voice, she tries so hard to convince us what she's wearing is cute like "this is SOuUuuU CUyuuuuute" "souuuUUuu flatteuring" duck off we all know you're getting money from Miss Pap to be saying all of these things 😭

Also she's looking so aged. I swear she's only like 24 :oops:

Screenshot 2020-12-04 at 13.35.37.png
Screenshot 2020-12-04 at 13.43.56.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.