Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I might be reaching here a little but doesn’t this look like a female hand? With acrylic nails on?? Zoom in on it idk I’m like this 👀 on his stories now hahahaha

HAHAAH brillllliant
Yes it looks like it! Can’t wait for them to get caught out again, it’s only a matter of time.

Reactions: 5
Also I might be reaching here a little but doesn’t this look like a female hand? With acrylic nails on?? Zoom in on it idk I’m like this 👀 on his stories now hahahaha

HAHAAH brillllliant
I might also be reaching but she was in her car earlier (so obv been somewhere) and if she stayed there, the arm in the photo has a black jumper on, coincidentally rach is wearing a black jumper on her story she uploaded today (which IMO she stayed there last night & wearing the same clothes to drive home in) 🧐

Attachments

Reactions: 14
If they live in the same building why would she have to leave the flat though hmmm

I really don’t know if I’m seeing things or what at this point, but also think whoever it is, is wearing a ring too?
Defo a ring. Rach doesn’t seem to wear them from her IG but we all know someone who does 👀

Reactions: 4
If they live in the same building why would she have to leave the flat though hmmm

Defo a ring. Rach doesn’t seem to wear them from her IG but we all know someone who does 👀
Wish there was a way to make the picture clearer 😫 or if there is then idk how to do it

Reactions: 2
Been following this thread since the NYE party. I’m absolutely disgusted in the 3 especially Rachel. Absolutely disgusting. I’ve been following her for so long but just could not continue supporting a moron like that that’s breaking lockdown rules. If that’s her at someone else’s place then can’t someone report to the popo? Actually can’t imagine her parents supporting this moron when there’s so many deaths from Covid and increasing numbers of people that becoming positive

Reactions: 12
Been following this thread since the NYE party. I’m absolutely disgusted in the 3 especially Rachel. Absolutely disgusting. I’ve been following her for so long but just could not continue supporting a moron like that that’s breaking lockdown rules. If that’s her at someone else’s place then can’t someone report to the popo? Actually can’t imagine her parents supporting this moron when there’s so many deaths from Covid and increasing numbers of people that becoming positive
We don’t know the address

Reactions: 2
looool it makes me die that they’ve reposted it and tagged her again 😂
not been very active on tattle today cause my bf said he wants a date night and I need to stay off “tittle tattle” but this made me laugh hahah

love to you all. will catch up tmro ❤

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ohh I see! That’s fair. Well in one of her videos she was on about moving out. Who knows. She seems to move around a heck of a lot
She’s probably shagged all the blokes within a 30 mile radius so now she needs to move elsewhere and start again

• Haha
Reactions: 14
looool it makes me die that they’ve reposted it and tagged her again 😂
not been very active on tattle today cause my bf said he wants a date night and I need to stay off “tittle tattle” but this made me laugh hahah

love to you all. will catch up tmro ❤
I voted from every insta account I have 🤣🤣 dedicated to the cause! Happy date night!!💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I had to drive around the Deansgate area of Manc yesterday, and you can bet your damn asses I had my eyes on stalks looking for these bishes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.