Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilkawaii

shes posting a feminine hygeine video... will not be surprised if she recommends spraying victorias secret body spray on her vagina and using femfresh wipes. hope she actually knows what shes talking about.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

eggfriedrice

VIP Member
Also I might be reaching here a little but doesn’t this look like a female hand? With acrylic nails on?? Zoom in on it idk I’m like this 👀 on his stories now hahahaha

HAHAAH brillllliant
I might also be reaching but she was in her car earlier (so obv been somewhere) and if she stayed there, the arm in the photo has a black jumper on, coincidentally rach is wearing a black jumper on her story she uploaded today (which IMO she stayed there last night & wearing the same clothes to drive home in) 🧐

Attachments

kittypaws

VIP Member
Ohh I see! That’s fair. Well in one of her videos she was on about moving out. Who knows. She seems to move around a heck of a lot
She’s probably shagged all the blokes within a 30 mile radius so now she needs to move elsewhere and start again

• Haha

squarebutton

VIP Member
Just catching up on her assumptions video. Haven’t watched it all yet but is it just me or do her lips/teeth look really weird???
I’ve literally just finished watching it haha! Her lips always look weird to me! At least we know if we ask Rach about them she won’t have 200 panic attacks a day

• Haha

MrsPickle

I am so glad I found this thread. I'm 30, so older than her usual viewers but I really enjoyed her content, and thought she was down to earth and funny. But she has changed so much! Honestly what to pack to go out shagging? No hun. Why do her tits have to be out in every single video? She's changed so much

Honeh

Chatty Member
Posted this on Hannah’s thread by accident -
Idk how she goes out with her hands looking like this all the time

• Sick

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Well from the state of the tan on her hands she definitely doesn’t wash her hands

I can only imagine the state of behind her acrylics 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick

kittypaws

VIP Member
How is her barely dressed and disgustingly posing allowed on Instagram? I don’t watch her YouTube videoed anymore but ffs I can already imagine what she’s doing fondling herself as always. When did she stoop so low
When her tits started sagging she went with them

• Haha

Calabria

VIP Member
I will never understand why, if they have £1,295 to waste on rent alone every month, these influencers don’t buy a fucking house. It’s just beyond me.
I think it’s the fact that because none of them are capable of any independent thoughts and just blindly follow trends they don’t want to put down roots, say by buying in Manchester, in case somewhere else suddenly becomes “the place to be”.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Just decided to randomly scroll on her TikTok and I saw this. The comments about breaking lockdown rules are deleted for some reason (SUS!) and apparently she’s didn’t like this person’s comments who’s clearly defending her. Wouldn’t put it past her to have made this account. Honestly just throw the whole damn person away ffs. “Maybe she stayed away from those at risk” Soz Hun didn’t realise Covid doesn’t infect anyone new🥴🥴
Her “fans” are fucking awful, imagine if everyone had that attitude “well we didn’t have a wedding!”

• Sick