Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

proseccolove

VIP Member
I can’t believe one of her tips was to wipe after you’ve had a wee.... I mean who isn’t doing that????

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I genuinely hope this now has a detrimental affect on influencers and their careers for flouting the rules they just think their an exception! I hope they get made an example of and I’m glad people are starting to post about it

kittypaws

VIP Member
Omg what a horrible nasty girl telling someone their career in mental health is a waste of time!! Surely if Rachel believes Amy is a bully she’d WANT her to learn about mental health?! But Amy isn’t a bully or a harasser - she was sharing information about their wrong doings like so many others. That comment from Rachel shows what I thought all along - she puts on a nice persona for YT but she’s a snotty rude cow in real life. If she can post that online can you imagine what the trio say in their group chat about people and their followers they apparently love
I was honestly quite shocked at the comment because it was a side to her we’ve never actually seen. I mean obviously it’s always been there but as you said she has a very friendly persona online so to see her post this comment to this girl because she didn’t like the truth being outed was truly shocking. She really is a bitch.

PowderGirl

I‘m 99% sure all influencers write-off (tax wise) part of their rent.
So imagine it’s £1295 for 1076 square foot. They then claim the second bedroom as „filming room“ and the second bathroom, let’s say that’s 225 square foot. That’s 20% of the total square footage meaning £260 they get back each month.
I guess around £1000 pounds is a pretty sweet deal for those apartments even in Manchester.

I think you can’t do this when it comes to paying your mortgage so that might be a reason why a lot of them are renting even though it seems like they could afford a mortgage easily

• Wow

Asdfghjen

Ughhhh I'm literally so sick of seeing her shite tan and big spaniel ear tits. She's a complete state

• Haha

KYLIE

VIP Member
Thought I'd start the thread as her peanut butter tan is one of the worst things I have ever seen and she would look much prettier without it, her hands are always crusty and disgusting.

She looks horrendous and always cakes herself in layers and layers of high coverage foundation. And on her Instagram, all she does is show off her breasts that probably need a bit more support than she likes to think!

She's actually very beautiful and ruins herself with the tan, heavy make-up and filters.

R-L.png
r-l2.png

• Sick

Zefron

If she is so upset about all of the hate she is receiving then she can log off of social media and get a job in the real world. Or even take a break for a couple of weeks, but they are all so self absorbed that they cannot live without reading comments about themselves daily. It must be a very sad life to lead.
I completely agree that everyone does make mistakes but I don’t feel like any of their apologies are genuine. I think they all need to take a break and reassess their lives and appreciate how lucky they are.

chanandlerbong

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but influencers are a different breed, they cringe me out so much. Especially this wannabe ‘bad bitch’ crew in Rachel’s vlog. They’re all so over-sexualised, hanging off the kitchen counter twerking at every opportunity like wtf are you doing

• Sick
  • Haha
Is it just me or does rach seem so annoying when she's drunk? She's also quite mean to the girls, especially hannah. She seems to get quite angry when she's drunk

Missprincessbabe

Also she is alwayssss talking about how she only healthy eats so can’t have big portions but she’s still overweight? Just admit you eat chocolate like the rest of us.

• Haha
Honestly and please don't hate me for saying this I genuinely quite like Rach's videos, I just don't get how her personality in them matches up to the bad bitch personality on Instagram?? They really seem like 2 different people, her video personality seems much more down to earth and grounded if anyone knows what I mean

Reactions: 15

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Rachel Leary #2 Threads slow, fake tans a show, lost a stone from her comments you know

We are so close to #2, I can see the light!

• Haha

reinadelsurr

1609992448708.png

Thought you said that it wasn't planned a few moments ago there Rach :unsure: 🤣
Also does anyone actually believe that all 6 of these lads live in the same building as Mads? Why was that Josh guy greeting the concierge on his way out then after leaving Mad's flat party? 😅 pretty sure they also posted vids of the other guys in a taxi. wished I would've screen recorded all their stories 😒

Chewycinema

Chatty Member
I mean what was that video even about? Who in their right mind is going to take a massive overnight bag to a hook up?

• Haha

Tea4u

VIP Member
I'm honestly slightly surprised there's not as much hate going on here as there is for Baddie Maddie. I was a Rachel fan first, I thought she was down to earth and fun and I didn't even mind her daft accents and stuff since that's the kind of crap my friends and I do ourselves. But I feel like she's got thirstier and trashier since she joined the bitches of eastwick and everything just became self involved click bait - I'm almost most upset with her cos I feel like she's fallen furthest??
I think Baddy gets the brunt of it because it was her apartment/block, she said she’s having champagne by herself.. just don’t say anything??? I agree, although they’re all to blame and just as bad

• Heart