Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katleesi

VIP Member
AC82C6F0-3F62-442D-8A33-E1F9B61CFA50.jpeg

who even is this?? I feel like she’s trying hard to be her friend Maddy 😂 with the extreme jaw editing, dying her hair dark, tits always out. We just need han to pick up these editing skills then they’ll all be the same person 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Idc how this sounds but her tits look smelly... they look so greasy/sweaty almost like oily donuts 😭

that top does NO FAVOURS, I wonder if she's still going for that reduction?

Attachments

• Haha

BetseyQ

“Love the skin your in” but has clearly changed her entire face on facetune, is holding her body awkwardly to make herself look thinner, and the way that lingerie photograph is edited makes it look as though she’s a completely different race.

I have no issue with facetune/photoshop for subtle tweaks, but altering everything about your appearance and then preaching about body positivity doesn’t sit right with me.

Rachel is a pretty girl, I just think she tries too hard to fit a certain aesthetic that she believes is what men find desirable.

(Also, the Fig Leaves bra in an earlier post looked so much better on her than the Lounge set. It actually fitted her properly and gave her the support she needs)

Honeh

Chatty Member
Rather be a low life than someone who thinks they’re above rules and putting people at risk

LilPinky

Rachel claims to have a lost a stone in weight in her latest video🥴 I’m skeptical, what with her iced white mocha dependence and gigantic roast dinner portions 🤡

• Haha
  • Wow

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Is it just me or does rach seem so annoying when she's drunk? She's also quite mean to the girls, especially hannah. She seems to get quite angry when she's drunk
Truth comes out when you're drunk which is saying alotttt. All of them eye rolls towards Mads and then barely paying attention to Han lol, she seems like a bitch to be around

justapossum

C79BE1BE-AE46-4B4E-A8D2-59A850D13BE0.jpeg

What is this outfit? 😬
Also baffled at how smooth and flawless her face looks in comparison to her arms and rest of the body 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

DiorsDreamer

View attachment 396224

Sooo it seems like she is moving in Mads building after all 😅 Lowlife funny word coming from her
Oh girl please... she’s just bitter that we exposed their rule breaking antics to the rest of social media which might have affected their deals.
Also she cannot act so innocent when I know her and the other two probably gossip and chat shit about other influencers :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

She just can’t dress properly. Wear a sodding proper fitting bra with actual support. I don’t get why she won’t. I would love to wear cute little bralets but I can’t even as a DD let alone how far down the alphabet those saggles are

kittypaws

VIP Member
anyone else think this is extremely sad? like there are a generation of girls who think they need to do this to feel beautiful.
I think Rachel is the epitome of how so many girls think they should look. Fake tan, awfully long nails, bronzed to fuck, overlined lips, false eyelashes. Plus the fillers and Botox. It’s just awful. What on earth happened to natural beauty!? I think Rachel honestly looks awful in all her pictures, not at all attractive. But for some reason girls think it IS attractive.

Sorry so so late for the party here but the dick appointment video makes me so uneasy. It’s so so gross.
On one hand you have Desi Perkins going through IVF to get pregnant and have a family and on the other hand you have her making a video about sleeping about. So gross

Reactions: 14