Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Like in what world does it actually run through someone’s head to be like “ok I need to get my trainers in the shot, I’ll just put my feet up on here for a quick second” ???? Their stupidity never fails to amaze me
On a mirror aswell! Leaving her dirty shoe prints on there that someone is going to have to clean. Argh I hate her more and more 😡

Reactions: 13

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Is it normal to line your lips like this?! 🤣 I’m the same age as Rachel and it is safe to say I have never ever done this. am I just not down with the kids anymore 🤣 my friends would definitely tell me to sort my lipstick out
She looks so grubby!!! I wanna wash and cleanse her face x2475336 🤢

Mums84

VIP Member
She really reminds me of Lauren Goodger. I've said it before, maybe in my head but not here. Overly tanned, overly sexual, not as hot as they think they are and a bit deluded with all the editing. Smoke and mirrors.

Tea4u

VIP Member
Did she really think that her pathetic attempt to apologise was enough? 🥴 they really thought if they don’t post their tits for one day we’d forget. Too late

Theboy123

The only thing I don’t understand is making the biggest deal out of not showing too much of the outdoor area due to privacy concerns but literally living on a ground floor flat where every room faces into communal garden area?

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
How embarrassing reposting her minions IG stories that kiss her arse to try prove people still like her and posting like normal. Nobody gives a fuck about your hot chocolates and we all hate you so fuck off kindly x

• Sick

mermaidexoxo

I used to love watching Rach’s makeup videos. Albeit they were all very similar looks but I loved her personality. Since her moving up to Manchester I feel as if her personality has changed. She’s gone from this down to earth bubbly girl into a bad bitch boujie wannabee. (Similar to Maddison Sarah) I don’t understand how these influencers and youtubers think that moving into a city centre apartment makes them “bad bitches”. So unrelatable and cringey.

sammy050

@champagnepinkk i agree! Say what you want about the girl but she didn’t need to say all of that and unlike other influencers with even bigger platforms (molly mae) actually said something all useful and educational! Give credit where credit is due.

• Heart

missgarcy

A bit late to the party. Started following Rachel in lockdown (March) and I thought she was funny. Then I started following her on Instagram and Twitter and realised how toxic they all are. They only care about who has the best designer clothes, they were going to Starbucks and eating at restaurants all the time (in a pandemic!). When I saw they were clubbing and going abroad not giving a sh I unfollowed. I sent Rachel a message telling her how irresponsible I thought she was being as I didn't see anyone addressing the situation (or maybe she was blocking and deleting, dunno). Also, so hypocrite to complain on Twitter about rules and talking about mental health when she was going around not caring about anyone other than herself. I kinda liked her friend too, Jack, but they were spreading misinformation about COVID in a video and I thought, okay he is exactly like her. Anyway, sorry for my English, it's not my first language.

proseccolove

VIP Member
The caption she put ... I’m going to tell you how keep it smelling and tasting good down there 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 wash. Just wash.

• Sick
  • Haha