Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

squarebutton

VIP Member
So I see Rach was supposed to put up another video last night but couldn’t cos she’s been sobbing over an allergic reaction (try having acne 24/7 for years Rach and I might sympathise)

And guess what the video was gonna be.....another GLAM!!! 🙄 Need more variety Rach I’m fed up of seeing your “glam” looks and surprisingly enough they all look the same

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
I’ll probably get blocked by all three of them tho, not worth missing out on the golden content to take the piss out of 😂 already on my fake account cos maddy blocked me for liking someone’s comment once. WE GOTTA TREAD CAREFUL with these hoes
I don't actually follow the girls anymore just lurk on this thread, thank you for all the entertainment you have given me.... I've submitted it as token of my appreciation :LOL: was too good to resist

• Haha
  • Heart

Kindred_

VIP Member
looool it makes me die that they’ve reposted it and tagged her again 😂
not been very active on tattle today cause my bf said he wants a date night and I need to stay off “tittle tattle” but this made me laugh hahah

love to you all. will catch up tmro ❤
I voted from every insta account I have 🤣🤣 dedicated to the cause! Happy date night!!💕

• Haha
  • Heart

Livsx

Her flat is so so nice I think so don’t come for me but oh my lord it is soooo cluttered. She does not need that much stuff. Like the black shelving units in the living room look so tacky with all the shit she has got it there. Also anyone else really confused about her saying she’s down sizing? It’s absolutely huge I think it’s even bigger than her first flat even with one less bedroom

Reactions: 12

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Is she not completely terrified of going on dates/meeting up with guys? :oops: if I edited my photos to that extent I would dread meeting up with someone in real life and being called a catfish :oops:
Funny how she mentioned in her get ready with me about talking to guys and meeting up with them but ... how do you do that when you edit all your chins out 😭 id love to be a fly on the wall loool

moreblushpls

I think the art is amazing so shout out to the artist LOL I just find it weird that rach would choose such dark colours considering she is a white girl, why is the painting brown

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Has anyone else noticed her "selling" voice, she tries so hard to convince us what she's wearing is cute like "this is SOuUuuU CUyuuuuute" "souuuUUuu flatteuring" fuck off we all know you're getting money from Miss Pap to be saying all of these things 😭

Also she's looking so aged. I swear she's only like 24 :oops:

Screenshot 2020-12-04 at 13.35.37.png
Screenshot 2020-12-04 at 13.43.56.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Sticks___

Been following this thread since the NYE party. I’m absolutely disgusted in the 3 especially Rachel. Absolutely disgusting. I’ve been following her for so long but just could not continue supporting a moron like that that’s breaking lockdown rules. If that’s her at someone else’s place then can’t someone report to the popo? Actually can’t imagine her parents supporting this moron when there’s so many deaths from Covid and increasing numbers of people that becoming positive

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Rachel is defo that type of person to brag if their jeans feel a bit looser than usual

1 stone is nothing, her body reacted because she stopped drinking a shit ton of alcohol and its probably just water weight that she lost. She should not be telling the internet about her every fucking move with weight loss! no one cares

Kindred_

VIP Member
yep it’s her
A249C89C-E144-4140-87B7-D032845CAE0D.jpeg
And the first reply to this is Grace Victory who is currently in a coma due to COVID. Just another reminder of Rachel’s constant rule breaking and disgregard for others.
86BCF242-AF1B-4C72-8DB5-7027192265BA.jpeg

• Wow