Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honeh

Chatty Member
Weird as well cause all these people defending them and mentioning death threats being made, I’m yet to see one ???? Anyone else???? Like please correct me if I’m wrong but I genuinely have not seen a single one lol

Reactions: 17

Glitter&G1n

Must be your slimmer sharp twin Rach? 🤔💋 📐

Cuz you don’t just lose weight in your face and gain a jawline but still have a curvy body which you embrace..... but your chin not so much 🥴✌🏼
So cut the shit and show us the real you.

View attachment 404230

Who ya’ll fooling 🐷
literally my dp pic is how I looked at my phone with this shit 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 404263
And people wonder why the hell young girls have body image issues and everyone is botoxing and filling their faces before they're even 21 🙈🙈😡
I hate my own double chin but I'll use a Snapchat furry ears bear face filter that at least everyone knows is fake before I pretend I suddenly lost a box of Krispy Kreme from my jaw line...

• Haha

Jess786

Some of the comments on Tiktok 😂 people aren’t going to just forget and move on just yet! I’m glad people are still holding her accountable
Wowwwww influencers say they are taking responsibility but only do it for 2 days lmaooo shows how fake their intention is.

just came on to share the comments of an ad that came on my tiktok! The UK Trisha paytas ffsssss

Attachments

• Haha

Crisps

VIP Member
Not going to type the building name but it’s definitely where I thought, kitchen confirms it

3349F2ED-E8A4-4911-95FE-B23F0846EC64.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

Crisps

VIP Member
I came to see if anyone had discussed this top, I’m all for wearing what you want but some things just aren’t for the bigger chested gals.
Also lol didn’t realise how the video paused her face until after 😂

2E53B512-1189-4A9E-91E1-9CF849EAD8EB.jpeg

• Haha

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
One thing you can’t knock about Rach is that she has one hell of a personality. Her, Han and Mads’ say it or shot it would be so dry without her in it (no shade to Han - mainly to Mads lol)

• Heart

Flash

I used to watch her loads about 2/3 years ago but I got bored as her ‘looks’ are all the same, and the thick layer of foundation at least 5 shades too dark always made me feel a bit queasy, as did her fake-tan-hands. Also she used to speak in loads of different accents thinking she was such a hilarious and talented mimic (she wasn’t, it was just embarrassing and cringe). Does she still do that?

• Haha

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
She's digging herself such a big hole by trying to justify it!! Her apology reeks desperation

I'm seriously not buying any of her bullshit because she LITERALLY did the same thing in November and got away with it, laughed in our faces and then went for round 2 and shit hit the fan. Suffer the consequences! Rachel if you're reading, take time off socials instead of putting your sorry ass everywhere you go, it's embarrassing and you have not took enough time to deep what you've actually done. You seriously fucked up and anyone would a brain would know this instead of trying to put plasters on a broken situation

• Heart
  • Sick

moreblushpls

so crazy to me how her and madison have gone back to posting as if nothing happened so quickly

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Honeh

Chatty Member
She winds me up !! She’s on Twitter moaning about how she can’t see her family for Xmas now because of tier 4 when she’s consistently broken the rules from day one !!! 😠 dickhead influencers like her who have broken rules all along now blaming everyone else when most people have stuck to the rules and are suffering real hardship 😔 she should be ashamed of herself !!

*ps so much love to anyone on here in tier 4, hope you’re ok ❤
I was thinking the exact same. Imagine having the audacity to go off on someone when you’re part of the problem that we’re back in this shitty situation in the first place?!!??? I wouldn’t be surprised if she goes a little quiet over Christmas and travels down to her family regardless. I don’t see why it would stop her, she’s above us after all 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

epicmature

Chatty Member
I get really confused by Rach. She’s constantly sexualising herself and selling sex which is fine if that’s your thing, own it. But then whenever she films assumptions or Q&A’s and she gets asked about how many one stands she’s had, her body count etc... she looks shy and sad and says “I mean, do I give off a vibe?” Or “omg all these questions are about sex” um yes... because it’s all you talk about! Hannah Witton talks about sex but that’s her brand, she would never get upset or offended if people asked about it because that’s the point of her channel. Rach is a weird one.

Glitter&G1n

I'm honestly slightly surprised there's not as much hate going on here as there is for Baddie Maddie. I was a Rachel fan first, I thought she was down to earth and fun and I didn't even mind her daft accents and stuff since that's the kind of crap my friends and I do ourselves. But I feel like she's got thirstier and trashier since she joined the bitches of eastwick and everything just became self involved click bait - I'm almost most upset with her cos I feel like she's fallen furthest??

Lozzarose

I was thinking the exact same. Imagine having the audacity to go off on someone when you’re part of the problem that we’re back in this shitty situation in the first place?!!??? I wouldn’t be surprised if she goes a little quiet over Christmas and travels down to her family regardless. I don’t see why it would stop her, she’s above us after all 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️
you’re completely right, the audacity of her saying she’s allowed to be upset.. what about how you upset people showing yourself breaking the rules going to shitty parties when people are losing jobs and loved ones ?! She didn’t give a fuck then 😠 oh she will 100% still go and see her family, she didn’t care about the rules before she certainly won’t now 😒

• Heart