Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissFinn

VIP Member
They Are so childish and bitchy. Other people at theyre age have professional jobs careers etc. They Are all so superficial and think that mean girl vibe is cool. Honestly they think so highly of themselves and have theyre heads in own asses. Why on earth would anyone fall For them cause they Are ugly inside out. No wonder they Are only good For shag cause you cant find anything real with attitude like that. Boohoo if Someone uses the bus like Come on you dumb bitches. Looks will fade but ugly personality stays. Embarrassing that they really think its cool. If they didnt have YouTube they had nothing and would be using the bus.

Reactions: 18

Itsjustwhatithink!

Just commenting on here as Mads is getting a lot of flack on her thread for covid rule breaking (which she absolutely deserves) but I think Rach is just as bad. She put a disclaimer on her last video and basically just listed several ways that she is breaking rules. Yes she lives alone so is entitled to have a support bubble but that has to be one household and one household only. She openly admits to having 4?! Then she says they're working together, they each have their own channel so have absolutely no need to work together, also if they did decide they qualified to work together, they still need to social distance. People in offices have to so why don't they? She had mads at her bday celebrations when she should have been quarantined after her holiday, also her birthday celebrations partially took place in her flat when households were not allowed to mingle indoors where she lived, also the 3 of them went to London together and stayed in a hotel room together and then again at the Dakota.

Really I could go on!

• Haha
  • Heart

BetseyQ

Question for her girl chat: My friends keep breaking lockdown rules. We’ve always been close, but their selfishness is making me question our friendship. What do you think I should do?

• Haha
  • Heart

KYLIE

VIP Member
tbh she could do with losing a few stone before opting for surgery and filler...

BetseyQ

Long term lurker, first time poster. I used to really like Rachel, but I think she’s starting to alienate a big chunk of her audience. I’ve noticed a huge change in her since she moved to Manchester and suddenly everyone thing’s about money, designer brands and going out to expensive bars and restaurants (I used to work in the same building as where 20 Stories is and I probably couldn’t even have afforded a tap water in there!). Even pre-Covid I knew very few women in their twenties who still enjoyed going out on the lash every weekend, so her content on that front is just... uninspiring.

She always struck me as really down to Earth, but now she’s the type of person I’d go out of my way to actively avoid. I get major mean girls vibes from her and her friends - if I saw them out I’d probably feel really intimidated. It’s a shame because I remember Jack from when he worked on the Urban Decay counter in Cardiff Debenhams - he was so lovely and did my makeup a few times, but now I get the sense he wouldn’t even give me the time of day.

There’s one other big thing that’s bugging me about her at the moment. I could be wrong, but I’m sure she was one of the many people who were preaching for us all to stay at home during lockdown and calling out other influencers for breaking lockdown rules, yet almost every day she post pictures of her and her mates out drinking when Manchester is still under local lockdown. The rules clearly state that you aren’t allowed to mix with people outside of your household in bars and restaurants. Not only that, but she’s gone off on holiday with them as well! I know she’s not the only person doing it, but I just think it sets a really bad example.

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
I know this isn’t a rave thread, please don’t jump on my ass... but I am really glad to see that she feels strongly about recent tragedies atm such as BLM. As a person of colour, I really appreciated her IG Story today.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Harry

Chatty Member
That’s suspicious... that’s weird.
View attachment 320522View attachment 320523
Fuck me rach is the ultimate cat fish isn’t she. Look at her dodgy neck in the photoshopped version 🤮🤢 the three of these girls are dangerous together, encouraging each other taking ridiculous photos of themselves and photoshopping themselves to look a difference race, about 5 stone lighter, han will be next photoshopping big fake rocks on like mads next 🧐

• Haha

squarebutton

VIP Member
Argh she has a thread yay. I used to follow her but found her make up was reaching the point of cultural appropriation and she censored any comments that weren't worshipping her. I noticed on instagram she hearts all the compliments - 'OH MY GOD STOP IT' when 12 year olds say how lovely her orange face and excrement coloured hands are.

She disabled the comments on this one, stopped watching after that 😂View attachment 120170
If Donald Trump fucked a wotstit, this would be the result

• Haha

chanandlerbong

Chatty Member
1605552754836.png

How many times is she gonna post the same video???? It makes no sense to me???? If YouTube is your job then treat it like one, I don't even work in a creative field and I still wouldn't be able to submit the same project over and over because it's my favourite :)

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I'm honestly slightly surprised there's not as much hate going on here as there is for Baddie Maddie. I was a Rachel fan first, I thought she was down to earth and fun and I didn't even mind her daft accents and stuff since that's the kind of crap my friends and I do ourselves. But I feel like she's got thirstier and trashier since she joined the bitches of eastwick and everything just became self involved click bait - I'm almost most upset with her cos I feel like she's fallen furthest??
Yep - she’s absolutely abhorrent since she moved to Manchester

• Heart

roccox

I wonder how Rach is feeling about the new lockdown that she helped to contribute to x

Katleesi

VIP Member
This made me die
I’ve finally caught up on this thread and I’m actually done 😂😂😂

also can I just say, since the New Years even thing, I actually hate Rachel the most out of all three of them currently. It’s so sad watching how desperate she is to try and cling to fame and followers; she literally hasn’t stopped posting for 5 seconds since the whole thing happened. Then she still keeps trying to play the victim 😂

Came on here to rant about her icks video? Those three wonder why they can't find nice men or end up getting fucked over.... It's because you are bitches about everything and not considerate at all. A boy who uses a voucher for dinner... maybe he's been in debt before and is careful with his money? I get that ideally everyone would have a rich partner (in their eyes anyway) but would they really let the full package go if he used a coupon? Honestly they will never be happy. Some of them were funny but just being bitches about a person's lifestyle is a dick move from all of them. Who gives a fuck if a boy you are seeing gets the bus? Maybe he doesn't want to spend 50k on a range rover that he would never use because he lives in the centre of manchester? Runs for the bus? Maybe he actually had to be on time for things and has a real job where he can't roll out of bed at 11am and spend the day putting on self tan, filming it and calling that 'work'. I know they said to not take it seriously but that fact they don't even consider why that makes them get icks and what values they need to work on to understand themselves is my problem. I will only be getting updates on those 3 though this now because I can't bring myself to watch their videos or see their instas. They all need to grow up.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Well said! Mind you, none of them would settle for a guy that wasn’t at least in some form of public spotlight. They can’t settle For some average joe normal peasant like us! Eww he actually has a job? That he gets the bus too? Eww eww eww