Rachel Leary #3 Dying to be thin, photoshops the chin(s), wants to be Hannah's twin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got a kitten and then is going away on holiday… 💀 did we expect anything less? Ditched already
has she even had him a week poor baby 😭 if she knew she was going on holiday why did she not ask the owner to hold the kitten for an extra week and put a deposit down so they wouldn't give him to someone else ffs even if the kitten will be staying with her friends it hasn't had enough time to adapt to his new home or her as an owner he'll be confused

Reactions: 12
Sarah Ashcroft 2.0. She dumps on her mum, and Rach probably will with Han or Jack.

Reactions: 5
Seriously people, your life ends when getting a pet?? She works from home so she has been spending time with her cat a lot and the holiday is already booked. I think her cat will be just fine. Leaving a pet for someone else to take care of sometimes because you are young and want to travel from time to time is not abandoning the animal and doesn't mean you are a bad pet owner. Yes she could have asked if the breeder would have kept him til after her holiday but maybe that just didn't cross her mind and she was excited to get him so didn't want to wait or she did ask and the owner didn't want that. Either way there are things you can critize Rach about but seriously this is silly

Reactions: 19
Seriously people, your life ends when getting a pet?? She works from home so she has been spending time with her cat a lot and the holiday is already booked. I think her cat will be just fine. Leaving a pet for someone else to take care of sometimes because you are young and want to travel from time to time is not abandoning the animal and doesn't mean you are a bad pet owner. Yes she could have asked if the breeder would have kept him til after her holiday but maybe that just didn't cross her mind and she was excited to get him so didn't want to wait or she did ask and the owner didn't want that. Either way there are things you can critize Rach about but seriously this is silly

It’s a totally legitimate criticism! The poor wee cat. Just getting used to his new home and owner, and then she ups and leaves.

Reactions: 12
saying maybe that didn’t cross her mind would make her a bad pet owner lol

there’s also a BIG difference between leaving an adult pet to go on holiday (which everyone does every now and again there’s no reason why you can’t go on holiday if you have pets) and a kitten
The kitten isn’t used to her/her home yet and has just left its mum and needs time (longer than a week) to settle and develop a routine without getting separation anxiety, older cats/pets will know that when you leave for extended periods of time you’re going to come back eventually because they’re used to it the kitten won’t- and he will be confused why he’s being shifted between homes and won’t understand where his actual home/ who his owner is

Reactions: 9
I had to skip the whole baby talking when she the kitten came back to hers, I literally cringed

Reactions: 2
People with lip fillers drive me insane for this very reason! didn't notice how much Rachel licked her lips (if you don't know, its like a weird habit people with filler do, no idea why) ugh put me off the whole video
Ever since this was pointed out to me I can't unsee it, I'm sure someone else said on someones thread, because the part of the lip that's inside the mouth and usually from saliva, and wet, once they get filler it is now on the outside kind of so they keep wetting and licking their lips if this makes sense, which it kinda does so I'll go with it until another theory is given lol🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she's a good pet owner. Yes she's going away but she obviously loved the cat and he is pampered. She's conscientious about her choice and factored in her lifestyle before getting him and giving him to her friend who has the brother is a great idea. Most people leave theirs alone and someone drops in to feed them lol. If she worked in an office she would have him left alone in house for longer already

Reactions: 14
Conscientious! My arse is she conscientious.

She just wanted a cute prop, when she saw Jack’s.

Reactions: 7
So when people get kittens they never leave the house? Even to go to work for at least 8 hours daily? Lol

Reactions: 6
Ever since this was pointed out to me I can't unsee it, I'm sure someone else said on someones thread, because the part of the lip that's inside the mouth and usually from saliva, and wet, once they get filler it is now on the outside kind of so they keep wetting and licking their lips if this makes sense, which it kinda does so I'll go with it until another theory is given lol🤣
yeh it was on lidia bayliss-zullos tattle page 🤣 i remember reading it and never being able to un see it

Reactions: 6
So when people get kittens they never leave the house? Even to go to work for at least 8 hours daily? Lol
not in my opinion they shouldn't, it's not fair to leave a kitten that young, kitten's need stability until they get used to their new surroundings. they're baby animals that rely on you, if getting a kitten doesn't fit into your lifestyle then don't get one, or get an older cat who is more relaxed and better at being alone. ragdoll kittens are quite a high maintenance breed also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
not in my opinion they shouldn't, it's not fair to leave a kitten that young, kitten's need stability until they get used to their new surroundings. they're baby animals that rely on you, if getting a kitten doesn't fit into your lifestyle then don't get one, or get an older cat who is more relaxed and better at being alone. ragdoll kittens are quite a high maintenance breed also
you also shouldn’t leave a kitten under 6 months for longer than 4-5 hours until they’re older

Leaving an adult cat to go on holiday or while you’re out all day isn’t the issue

Reactions: 4
I'm not a cat owner so I cant even speak of this issue of her leaving her kitten on holiday buttttttt I do think she bought Stevie out of impulse and because her friend did it which is bizarre!

She has this empty void in her life and thought buying a kitten would probably fill it. He's adorable and so precious but I don't think Rachel is the right parent for him! Poor kitten 😣 also that disgusting baby voice she does, leave it out

Reactions: 7