Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alison20

I can’t believe they didn’t throw Rachel like a goodbye party or something. She genuinely seems so thoughtful and caring about her friends.

PS. Also funny how it was easier for them to make parties in lockdown than to send your friend off to start her new chapter 🤭🥲

Reactions: 57

queencarmen

VIP Member
One thing I’ve noticed about Rach is that aside from the holidays, she actually lives within her means rather than putting on an image that she’s absolutely loaded head to toe in designer gear with an apartment full of expensive shite like mads does, it’s a bit more refreshing

Reactions: 44

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
I might be hyper sensitive because my Gran went blind a few years before she died but Rachel dressing up as a blind maid just feels so gross??? Also the bending over made me cringe SO much
she’s dressing up as a character from american horror story who got shot through one of her eyes, i think this is a bit of a reach

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Katleesi

VIP Member
She looks really good in this outfit - it’s so nice to see her wear something and actually look comfortable in it:
IMG_7424.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 36

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
Controversial but just going to say it anyway, Rachel needs to take several seats and stfu :rolleyes: She should not be inserting her ignorance, as an "influencer" into the politics of the World Cup. This just comes across very distasteful in my opinion

Her best friends are part of the LGBTQ+ community so I know shes riding hard for them, but she should keep herself out of it. Saying shes "really disappointed in eng + Wales" for not wearing a rubber band to show support for LGBTQ community to A GAME. A FOOTBALL GAME in a country that has their own beliefs due to religion which whether you agree or not, respect 👏 their👏 beliefs!!!!👏 and go on with your day

You can show support for them in other ways, without disrespecting the country and what they believe in. It's simple enough to just educate yourselves on that manner. I'm sick of every Karen and Dave piping up about this. Its a fucking football game, I wish people would stop making it so political
sorry i’m not respecting the belief that it should be illegal for people to be gay, it’s easy to ‘not make it political’ when you’re not the one being targeted, the reality is that for some people they can’t just ignore it because it’s something they have to deal with on a daily basis

• Heart
Reactions: 35

theweekend

It’s fascinating to me (even if also triggering as fuck lmao) how people are just openly disgusted by saggy boobs. I’m not sure why, it’s like the last remnant of 00’s body shaming culture but it’s still so widespread and (deemed as) acceptable.

Also, it is nigh on fucking impossible to find anything (on trend or even off these days) which allows you to wear a bra - it’s all backless, sideless, low cut or all 3 at the same time, and I really rate Rachel for having the confidence to wear these things anyway in spite of the horrible comments she gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
I agree she looks good lately and seems to be really progressing in her goals. I can’t help but have a bit of a soft spot for rach, I find her really likeable. I wish she didn’t photoshop her face so much but she’s said several times her double-chin is basically her biggest insecurity. Hope she can use the Facetune less and less as time goes on

Reactions: 33

lolgal

I know this isn’t a rave thread but I’m genuinely so happy for her, she’s glowing

Reactions: 33

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
I don’t know why I was listening to podcasts today and her one from halloween came on, talking about horror first dates. She said she hates online dating as people cat fish too much and this boy didn’t look like his pics or was shorter. Can you imagine the shock he would of had after seeing her pics and then seeing the real her 🤓🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 31

m.lifee

Really like her new video on going to see The Weeknd on her own!
She does seem really quite genuine and good vibes (I don't keep up with her thread and am only an occasional watcher so please don't come for me lol)
But it is so nice to see an influencer who doesn't have a new bf every 3 seconds and a seemingly perfect life with so many friends who are always available for everything.

I love The Weeknd but none of my friends do, don't think I'm confident to go on my own to a concert but I love that she did!

• Heart

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
I like her friend Lara she seems nice
Me too! And her birthday outfit she looked amazing in the gold 😍

I hope this doesn’t come across as offensive because I mean well with it BUT - I like her hanging around with girls a similar shape and size to her. She seemed to do a lot of eating and drinking with them and less of the salads and “have you seen how many calories are in the pasta at san carlo now it’s on the menu” that she does with Hannah and Mads. She seemed a lot more care free with these other girls and it was nice to watch you could tell there was no pressure on her

• Heart

alison20

im guessing Rachel didn't get invited on the brand trip that mads and Hannah are currently on...
Which is a shame because she is the most interesting out of them three 🥲 Madison and Han are as boring as a cardboard

• Heart

xbxbx

Chatty Member
Her best video in years was going to the concert solo and we all raved about it on here. Rachel I know you read here so please do more of these type of videos instead of another same look GRWM
I like the ‘spend a day with me’ videos where she cooks, does a bit of shopping etc. I loved the one she did a while back where she made a Sunday roast! They’re my fav for when I’m having a chilled day and want to watch something easy but enjoyable. No showing off, no flaunting designer purchases, just having a normal day that I would have myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
So horribly tacky. She would look stunning if they’d styled her in a clean, modern room with some plants, plain white shirt, hair in natural waves. Or even a slight nod to noir/boudoir, but subtle. Not this playboy mansion horror.

I’m sorry, but this photo looks like a reluctant girl whose been trafficked into a dodgy sex den.
Completely agreeeee 😭 I actually think rach has SUCH a pretty face, could've been amazing to have her shoot the lashes in a summery vibes near the sea, greek Island aesthetic, hair in beachy waves and wearing some nice loose linen outfit or something. This is giving low-price brothel and its so not doing her justice, her taste is sooo off

Reactions: 29