Rachel Leary #3 Dying to be thin, photoshops the chin(s), wants to be Hannah's twin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Thanks to @Binx for the thread title.

Anyone wish to complete a summary?????????????

Reactions: 1
I feel like she’s getting this kitten for the wrong reasons - she’s feeling a bit lost with herself at the moment and even admitted she’s only getting it because Jack is getting one. From watching her video she really doesn’t seem to know a thing about cats. I don’t think she’s really thought this through and will get bored of it eventually.

Reactions: 12
Aw I'm happy she got the cat. They aren't too hard to look after. Lovely companion if you live alone

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I got a dog when I was around her age and living in a flat, everyone warned me against it. It was really hard work at the start but I don’t regret it for a minute. Had her til she was 16 and such lovely memories of my 20s and 30s with her. The kitten is so cute. 😍

Aw I'm happy she got the cat. They aren't too hard to look after. Lovely companion if you live alone

Reactions: 4
I never had Rach down as a cat person… she strikes me a yappy little chihuahua kind of owner… the cat is adorable though, really hope he’s not gonna be left alone every 5 minutes when she wants to jet off to Dubai and Ibiza tho

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I got a dog when I was around her age and living in a flat, everyone warned me against it. It was really hard work at the start but I don’t regret it for a minute. Had her til she was 16 and such lovely memories of my 20s and 30s with her. The kitten is so cute. 😍
Ya I think dogs are much harder. A cat is low key effort pet. So adorable. Gonna be nuts tho if he is this confident already.

• Haha
The face you make when you don’t recognise your new owner because your last owner showed you her ig pics and someone else has shown up:
C0E906B7-28F9-4257-AB2E-4C97CA335C8A.jpeg

(I couldn’t resist it, he’s adorable tho)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The kitten is really bloody cute, I just hope she actually looks after him & doesn't just get bored & lump him with Jack every month to duck off on holiday.

And she needs to move his water bowl further away from the food bowl so he's more inclined to drink it as in the wild cats won't drink water that close to their food/whatever they've killed. Or have a few dotted about the flat for him.

And I'm only saying that on here cos she clearly still checks it 🙄🤭 so please take note Rach x

Cats already been ditched:
8FE17CD3-14EF-4BBC-B834-67D4C214E0CF.jpeg

(I know she’s entitled to go out but duck me imagine getting a kitten and leaving it on it’s own for most of the day already)

Reactions: 9
i love cats but my kitten was so challenging in the first few months lol deffo not on the level of high maintenance like dogs as they don’t need waking but they’re still babies who need looking after and attention and can be really naughty in the early months while they’re being curious and exploring the home esp as it’s gonna be an indoor cat
I hope she’s prepared for that and the possibility of it breaking things etc and having to regularly change the litter tray and not leaving him on his own for long periods of the day 🥺

Reactions: 9
i love cats but my kitten was so challenging in the first few months lol deffo not on the level of high maintenance like dogs as they don’t need waking but they’re still babies who need looking after and attention and can be really naughty in the early months while they’re being curious and exploring the home esp as it’s gonna be an indoor cat
I hope she’s prepared for that and the possibility of it breaking things etc and having to regularly change the litter tray and not leaving him on his own for long periods of the day 🥺
This! People always think cats are so easy; my mum used to let our female cats have a litter each back when I was growing up; and as cute as kittens are they can be very naughty like any babies can be 😂 constantly knocking things off, getting stuck, falling off things, biting wires, etc… The fact it’s an indoor cat means it’ll need more attention as indoor cats don’t have the stimulation of being outside and doing cat things it’s just something I don’t see each being able to cope with; far too selfish. The only one that could be trusted with a cat is Hannah because she’s had cats at home and knows what to do with them. I feel so sorry for these animals of influencers, I don’t doubt they love their pets but they are just another accessory 🙄

Reactions: 8
This! People always think cats are so easy; my mum used to let our female cats have a litter each back when I was growing up; and as cute as kittens are they can be very naughty like any babies can be 😂 constantly knocking things off, getting stuck, falling off things, biting wires, etc… The fact it’s an indoor cat means it’ll need more attention as indoor cats don’t have the stimulation of being outside and doing cat things it’s just something I don’t see each being able to cope with; far too selfish. The only one that could be trusted with a cat is Hannah because she’s had cats at home and knows what to do with them. I feel so sorry for these animals of influencers, I don’t doubt they love their pets but they are just another accessory 🙄
yes absolutely my cat is an indoor cat and I work from home so he’s used to me being here to give him attention but kittens CLIMB they break things they can have accidents and as a boy before he’s going to be really hormonal and full of testosterone which can make them very hyper due to their desire to find a mate
having a kitten/cat is so rewarding and they’re amazing pets and friends and I wouldn’t change it for the world but they’re hard work too, especially indoor cats you need to provide them with plenty of toys, scratching posts etc to keep them occupied or they will start misbehaving out of boredom!! I wouldn’t be surprised if he damages her expensive furniture or something which is naturally gonna happen, and also you need to cat proof your home and make sure he’s not gonna hurt himself or eat something he shouldn’t while you’re not looking as cats are allergic to a lot of common household products and foods

he’s small now but in the next few months he’s gonna be full of energy and will need a lot of attention and care so he doesn’t feel neglected
Adopting older cats can normally be a bit easier once they’ve settled into your home, as they are more relaxed due to age but babies can be hard work, it’s mean to leave them alone for long periods of time Olivia neill is like that with her cat it’s sad

• Heart
yes absolutely my cat is an indoor cat and I work from home so he’s used to me being here to give him attention but kittens CLIMB they break things they can have accidents and as a boy before he’s going to be really hormonal and full of testosterone which can make them very hyper due to their desire to find a mate
having a kitten/cat is so rewarding and they’re amazing pets and friends and I wouldn’t change it for the world but they’re hard work too, especially indoor cats you need to provide them with plenty of toys, scratching posts etc to keep them occupied or they will start misbehaving out of boredom!! I wouldn’t be surprised if he damages her expensive furniture or something which is naturally gonna happen, and also you need to cat proof your home and make sure he’s not gonna hurt himself or eat something he shouldn’t while you’re not looking as cats are allergic to a lot of common household products and foods

he’s small now but in the next few months he’s gonna be full of energy and will need a lot of attention and care so he doesn’t feel neglected
Adopting older cats can normally be a bit easier once they’ve settled into your home, as they are more relaxed due to age but babies can be hard work, it’s mean to leave them alone for long periods of time Olivia neill is like that with her cat it’s sad
Completely agree, it’ll be interesting to see if she keeps him when he starts scratching her furniture/or spraying like cats can do before they’re neutered

Reactions: 2
It’s the chins for me. She really needs to reconsider her extreme chin editing on IG if she knows her real chin is gonna be all over YouTube.

5728B46D-57F3-40DA-9804-3DD410620481.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Cats already been ditched:
View attachment 1268725
(I know she’s entitled to go out but duck me imagine getting a kitten and leaving it on it’s own for most of the day already)
To be fair most people have to leave their pets home alone the next day they've arrived because most people don't work from home or are able to take a few days off or have a holiday when the Pet arrives. Also it is good to teach new pets to be home alone so they don't get separation anxiety.

Reactions: 15
It’s the chins for me. She really needs to reconsider her extreme chin editing on IG if she knows her real chin is gonna be all over YouTube.

View attachment 1269183
the thing is this is completely normal, and the majority of people will have a double chin when pulling this face, it's refreshing to see an influencer show themselves being a normal human being, but it's just a shame she edits her pictures so much to completely contradict that, there's nothing wrong with her body/her face (there's nothing wrong with anyone's body/face), the issue is when influencers, such as rachel, edit themselves to such an extreme, obviously there's going to be some comments when they don't actually look like that

Reactions: 18