Rachel Gorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here with shannen she asked about parking at james hospital and I advised her as a cancer patient to show her details and you get parking cheaper Not even a thank you
She absolutely knew that as well because the oncology nurse told her about the waiver scheme for cancer patients. Same with everything she says, most is exaberated untruths.

Followers wanted to set a go fund me up in early days of the page but she wasn't keen. Then she knew ppl were sharing it and asked ppl not to I remember thinking at the time why wouldn't she let ppl help.

But they never closed it....

I just can't warm to her. I have huge sympathy for her situation but I just can't warm to her personality. There is just something not right.
Kids look uncomfortable and unhappy in a scared way

Reactions: 4
She's still at 188k followers, hasn't budged at all in the last few days. I unfollowed the day the shitshow happened, I'm wondering why no one else has

Reactions: 11
She absolutely knew that as well because the oncology nurse told her about the waiver scheme for cancer patients. Same with everything she says, most is exaberated.

They really do, poor little things😓

Reactions: 2
listen.. they ALL-KNOW what there at .. I'm a follower for a while now. I used to message Rachel at 1st,always got a reply.It used to annoy me so much how she would put only put the" insta huns " messages up on her stories. I myself am grieving, 6 months now. My heartache happened not long after Daniel but ours was sudden .. And I always said that . You would pour your heart out .. and nothing ?.nothing in reply . But before the "ad#and freebies she would. Sicken your shite to be honest. There is a lot more on insta that deserve more following. I don't begrudge anyone making a few bob . But Im really gone off her and a lot more. They seem to forget that's its us .. the average Joe, doing our best, that has them where they are . They all need a fuckin massive dose of reality... gob shites?!!!!!
I'm so sorry for your loss. So much heartbreak on this thread 😞
I agree about not begrudging people making a few quid. I tend to follow smaller pages, with people who have some kind of background in what they're talking about. There are loads of great smaller pages. But it's gas, I find once a lot of them get a little bit of a following, they start the beggy Mitchell routine and it's i start to go off them. There are a few super accounts though. If you can see past the greedy grabbers that the oul algorithms throw at you.

Reactions: 10
When you withdraw funds from a go fund me page, the page will still show the amount that was collected overall (So the €30k it’s showing isn’t money that’s currently available). I think when people started donating again she came on stories and said it was over a year old and the money had previously been used.
She shared that go fund me on her page after Daniel also herself as she said she was in undated with messages with people wanting to donate to it. If i can remember correctly it was 24k in it at that the time. So she said she would leave it for a week get it closed straight away then.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She shared that go fund me on her page after Daniel also herself as she said she was in undated with messages with people wanting to donate to it. If i can remember correctly it was 24k in it at that the time. So she said she would leave it for a week get it closed straight away then.
This is why I’m sceptical about go fund me pages

Reactions: 6
I have complete sympathy for her situation with her husband BUT I can still have an opinion, I use to follow her when she had 100 followers, she is a completely different person now....... not my cup of tea at all #unfollowed

Reactions: 19
She absolutely knew that as well because the oncology nurse told her about the waiver scheme for cancer patients. Same with everything she says, most is exaberated untruths.

Has that one got a thread. Because I can’t believe the amount of people she’s out and about mixing with. Yes again I messaged her lots too

common thread here running between them all.

Reactions: 12
Has that one got a thread. Because I can’t believe the amount of people she’s out and about mixing with. Yes again I messaged her lots too

common thread here running between them all.
Heard there was a rule not to set one up on her 😏 youd be shredded on other threads when you mention her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Who the hell makes these rules!! Was she not caught scamming people on a go fund me for a new car? There was uproar about it!
A few mentiond handing their hard earned money out on the go fund me on FBG thread and were ripped apart . The car was a disgrace and 4 new fitbits same weekend .

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Will we just keep the new thread name ‘Rachel Gorry’ .... just a thought.

Reactions: 8
The first alarm bell for me was when she shared a little girls profile to try get her to 100k followers but didn’t bother following her herself. I ignored that because I genuinely liked her stories for the most part. However leaving the kids on a day when they would have needed her most to go flouting guidelines has finished me. I’ve unfollowed and I truly hope more people do the same, not just to her but anyone that was involved in that trip to Belfast

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.